Naruto: Generation X
Hello,

Welcome to the RPG Naruto Generation X. Feel free to look around the site. We are now looking for new members so If you would like to join, we'd love to have you join us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello,

Welcome to the RPG Naruto Generation X. Feel free to look around the site. We are now looking for new members so If you would like to join, we'd love to have you join us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» .:Village Port:.
Reza • The Beginning: Jonin Wake Up • 1 [SS][TN] EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:53 pm by ΩRazor

» .:Suna Pass:.
Reza • The Beginning: Jonin Wake Up • 1 [SS][TN] EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:22 am by ΩRazor

» The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial
Reza • The Beginning: Jonin Wake Up • 1 [SS][TN] EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:25 am by ΩRazor

» .:SHOP:.
Reza • The Beginning: Jonin Wake Up • 1 [SS][TN] EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:34 pm by ΩRazor

» .:About Jutsu, Chakra, and Natures:.
Reza • The Beginning: Jonin Wake Up • 1 [SS][TN] EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:02 pm by ΩRazor

» DOJUTSU/KEKKEI GENKAI/OTHER ABILITIES
Reza • The Beginning: Jonin Wake Up • 1 [SS][TN] EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:36 am by ΩRazor

» Looking for a sparring partner [DE]
Reza • The Beginning: Jonin Wake Up • 1 [SS][TN] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:53 pm by Shinranui

» Training To Make It Hot
Reza • The Beginning: Jonin Wake Up • 1 [SS][TN] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:09 pm by Shinranui

» The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve
Reza • The Beginning: Jonin Wake Up • 1 [SS][TN] EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:59 pm by ΩRazor

Staff
•Owner:•
ΩRazor

•Administrators:•
(None)

•Moderators:•
(None)

•Join The Staff•
Top posters
ΩRazor (282)
Reza • The Beginning: Jonin Wake Up • 1 [SS][TN] Lside11Reza • The Beginning: Jonin Wake Up • 1 [SS][TN] Mid11Reza • The Beginning: Jonin Wake Up • 1 [SS][TN] Rside11 
Alex Ruler (23)
Reza • The Beginning: Jonin Wake Up • 1 [SS][TN] Lside11Reza • The Beginning: Jonin Wake Up • 1 [SS][TN] Mid11Reza • The Beginning: Jonin Wake Up • 1 [SS][TN] Rside11 
Shinranui (16)
Abyss (9)
Timtim (6)

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 28 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:28 am
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Affiliates

Affiliate With Us

-------

Reza • The Beginning: Jonin Wake Up • 1 [SS][TN]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Reza • The Beginning: Jonin Wake Up • 1 [SS][TN] Empty Reza • The Beginning: Jonin Wake Up • 1 [SS][TN]

Post by ΩRazor Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:41 pm

Kamisori Reza ~ The Beginning: Jonin Wake Up
Home

As the sun poured in the small window of the 20 room compound, Kamisori() stirred in the large bed where he slept. As his sleep had been disturbed his now conscious mind decided it was time to get up. Sitting up in the bed, Kamisori, now shirtless and in a pair of silk pants, tussled with his messed up hair. As he blinked, dispelling the sleep from his eyes, he looked over to the small armoire which held his grandfather's snowy cloak draped over the cabinet. Memories of long evenings in that simple canoe, listening to ancient stories of the shinobi war, quickly flooded into Kamisori's, once peaceful, sleep calmed thoughts.
"Thanks..." he said as he stared at the coat which brought him comfort.
Today was Kamisori's first day as a jonin ranked ninja. At only 16, he was one of the younger jonin ninja. Getting ready for his day, Kamisori hopped out of the bed and slowly walked to the shower where he got into the neat white tiled box. As he turned the water on hot he felt the warm water flow over his body, waking up all the nerves still suffering from the sleep. As he rinsed his body he thought of what the day might bring.
~Today's the day I get to move on in my career as a ninja. Would he be proud?~
As Kamisori got out of the shower, after drying off, he quickly pulled on his lightweight, cotton pants. The pants fit just well enough to give the young shinobi room to maneuver in, and in the back pocket was his stash of metal wire. Afterwards, Kamisori put on two senbon pouches, one on each lower arm. As he donned his grandfather's great jacket, he felt at peace. The jacket, somewhat big, was light enough to allow him to move quickly, but heavy enough to keep him warm. The jacket's sleeves also completely eclipsed his hands, keeping them and his senbon pouches out of sight. Ready for the day, Kamisori left his room and quickly headed to the dining room.
Walking through the hallway, to the dining room, Kamisori observed the light funneling through the windows, creating interesting patterns, complex and simple, as only nature could make them. Eventually reaching his destination Kamisori was greeted by his mother, Saho(), who was cooking breakfast. Seeing his mother, a thing a beauty, Kamisori decided to help and quickly grabbed two small eggs from the refrigerator. Kamisori quickly pulled out a pan, that he then oiled up. Cracking each of the eggs along the side of the pan and allowing the contents to spill into the pan, Kamisori quickly whipped up some scrambled eggs. When the eggs were done, his mother had already set the table: plates by their seats, bacon aplenty, and a tall glass of orange juice waiting at each spot. Kamisori quickly divided up the egg and sat down at the small table, only him and his mother in the room. The two then shared a leisurely conversation about Kamisori performance in the jonin exam.
"Kamisori, im so proud of how your performed in your jonin exam, you do our family name good. ...Though, you could have been sharper on your projectile throwing"
"Mother, you know my wrist... and I... weren't up to peak capacity, especially since it was only one month after..."
"Kamisori, my son, I understand, it's ok. Remember if you ever need hep with and training I am here, after all I was once—"
"...Was once and Anbu ranked ninja in the Sunagakure ninja ranks, I know, I know. Oh, by the way mom, I do need some help with throwing projectiles from my sleeves. I can't get the hang of opening the senbon pouch while grabbing the senbon and then throwing it.
"Ahhhh, that is quite a predicament. Well first one must have nimble wrists, starts by flicking your wrist in a downward, circular motion while throwing arms downward, using your index finger to flip open the pouch. Senbon should slide out, and quickly grasp your fists around the senbon and throw. Like this..."
Saho demonstrated the technique without any weapons, showing Kamisori, the motions to be used when trying this.
"Ohhh. Okay, like this."
Kamisori tried to mimic what his mothers expert, nimble hands just did.
"Almost... ... ... there you go, you go it! Oh, man, I'm late. Okay sweetie don't worry about this mess i'll clean it up before I go, you go ahead."
As the two finished their conversation, Kamisori kissed and said good bye to his mother. As he was leaving Kamisori quickly put on his feet wraps and arm bands, symbols of who he was. Once outside, Kamisori, inhaled the crisp wind villages air. As he let the cool, familiar air fill his lungs he once again thought of his grandfather and the events of the past few months.
~Chase! Mother! Death! Must help! You Can't Kill Her! Why us! Ancient Rival! Cavern! Grand-Pa?!~. Kamisori's breath raced as he snapped himself out of the trance. Was this really something to be worrying about right now, he was a jonin and had duties to fullfill. Maybe a walk would clear his mind.

The Village: Another One Like Me

Kamisori began to depart from his home, first moving at a snails pace, and then quickly getting up to a brisk stride. His small stature and rushed nature gave the appearance of arrogance to some of those looking but he didn't care. As he walked he first encountered the Suna Park, which held small shrubs, scarce trees, and playground equipment which the small children played on. Kamisori stopped to observe the children. Small kids chasing each other, two children playing on the seesaw, serval children interacting with each other in the sand box. All the children seemed happy-WAIT!-No. There was one small child() alone sitting sideways on the swing, watching the other children. Imediatley Kamisori's thoughts began to swirl.
~He's alone. Man i feel sorry for him. He reminds me of... me. Alone in the world... surrounded by others who have that happiness. Maybe I should go talk to him? No, wait that wouldn't be a good use of time. Well no I should~ As Kamisori pondered what to do he found himself already walking towards the child. Once he was close enough he realized the child wasn't much smaller than him, maybe 6 or 7 inches, but the child was almost half his age.
"Hi. Whats your name"
"...Terry... who wants to know"
"Me. I wanna know. So I'm Kamisori. Nice to meet you. I saw you sitting here and well figured we could talk."
The Child, surprised by Kamisori's obvious intrest in him responded ecstatically.
Sure we can talk! So where you from? Who are your parents? Are you a ninja? You look like a ninja. You don't look much older than me what are you? 12. Maybe we can—"
"Hey, hey, hey. Hold on. How bout this. Lets go for a walk around the village, i'll treat you to some rice cakes. My treat."
The two walked off to the nearest shopping center in Sunagakure. Kamisori and Terry made idle conversation. Kamisori learned that Terry was a child who was bullied by most of the other kids, his parents had died and he lived with his grandparents who were not the richest folk around, and that he had no talent what so ever for ninjutsu and chakra control. Kamisori told the kid he could not relate to the personal events but could understand being alone. After telling him(Terry) about his life, Kamisori and Terry approached the market place.

The Market Place

As Kamisori approached the market place, the sharp smells of delicious foods assaulted his senses. The smell of kalamari frying, sweet rice cakes being rolled, pork buns being steamed, spicy sauce edifying curry, and ramen being brewed over a boisterous flame. Looking around Kamisori's eye's were met with a sight that always made him feel at home. An enormous crowd(the lunch crowd) of people walking to and from vendors and different booths, looking and buying foods. This crowd full of anonymous faces allowed him to become just that. anonymous. Here he could be himself without others knowing. Here, he was just another face in the crowd.
As he walked through the crowd with Terry close in hand, the crowd remind Kamisori of the snow. Hundreds of flakes falling, indistinguishable, but each one unique. Hundreds of people walking, indistinguishable, but each one unique. Kamisori wished to see the uniqueness of each one, he wished to feel as though he could see each one of them. Under his hair, which was in its usual style, flopped over his right eye, he activated the byakugan that lay in his right eye. It was amazing. The 360° vision allowed him to view everyone around him within the 50 meters that he could see, and each was unique with their chakra flow and chakra circulatory network.
"How... wonderful" He said slowly under his breath. After absorbing the experience he deactivated the byakugan and walked with Terry to their destination.
The two sat down at their destination, a small open bar shop that served sweets all day long. Kamisori took the initiative and quickly ordered two ramune sodas and two rice cakes. Over their little meal Terry inquired more about Kamisori's life.
"So your a ninja huh? What rank?
"Well today's my first day as a jonin.
"What's it like? Gaining chakra and using justu I mean.
"Well, it's... it's kind of magical, you feel the energy from your body flow and swirl and are able to manipulate it... it's something that... one day... I hope you can experience.
The two young men finished their sweets and beverages but did not get up. The two spent another hour and a half getting to know each other more. By the time they decided to leave the shop the lunch crowd had already died down considerably. As the two walked down a long sidewalk in the Sand village they talked and joked around, playfully pushing each other and snickering in unison.
Kamisori walked to Terry's house and just as the two were about to say goodbye, Terry started to cry and said something.
"So *sniff* *sniff* I'll... I'll probably never see you again *sniff* right? Your gonna up and ... and ditch me *sniff* *sniff* like the other kids did."
"No... never... remember, I know and understand this isolation your going through. We are friends... aren't we? Well of course we are. So here, here's my address. If you ever wanna talk or come by feel free to stop by my place."
As the two stared, tensely at each other the cool breeze in the sand village blew once more filling up the lungs of the young shinobi.
"*sniff* ok... well. Thank you. I'll see you later...yes?
"Yes." Kamisori smiled as he gave his new found friend a reassuring look of their new bond. Terry entered his home and left his friend.

Plenty of Day Left

Kamisori walked along the sandy roads of Sunagakure, looking at the people and the places he passed. Everyone seemed happy, and perfect, all walking, not noticing anything. Their busy lives were wrapped up in the small affairs of the day. Kamisori realized he could be doing something better with his time. He could be training. Walking around Kamisori activated his byakugan and began to keep aware of what was around him. The 360° vision allowed him to view all that was around him. looking around with the pale eye, he began walking towards the training fields. As he approached the fields he viewed the large area full of trees and dusty grounds that were common of the sand village.

Last edited by ΩRazor on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Reza • The Beginning: Jonin Wake Up • 1 [SS][TN] Left_bar_bleue105/5000Reza • The Beginning: Jonin Wake Up • 1 [SS][TN] Empty_bar_bleue  (105/5000)
Chakra Natures: Wind • Water
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Reza • The Beginning: Jonin Wake Up • 1 [SS][TN] Empty Re: Reza • The Beginning: Jonin Wake Up • 1 [SS][TN]

Post by ΩRazor Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:37 pm

Training Part 1: 360° Projectile Deflection
Spoiler:

Kamisori walked patiently onto the training field. He stopped and breathed in a refreshing breath of the brisk Suna air. After gathering himself for a few minutes, he was ready. Kamisori slowly moved to the battle stance used for the gentle fist style, when he was ready he pulled his right hand up to his face and made a seal. "Byakugan!" he breathed as his right eye activated the doujutsu which it held within it. As the byakugan activated, Kamisori's vision changed to encompass 360°. The real training was about to begin.
Kamisori took out the two fuma shuriken that he held in his pouch. He took the two shuriken and quickly unfolded them, then using the Manipulated Shuriken Technique Kamisori took the blades and manipulated them to go around the area. Once the shuriken had gone around and were behind him, Kamisori released the Manipulated Shuriken Technique and allowed the shuriken to fly directly behind him. With his byakugan active Kamisori was able to see the incoming shuriken. Once they came close, Kamisori reacted, just like he had done so many other times before. Kamisori saw that the one on his right was a little faster than the other so he quickly bent back to his left using his right arm to hold himself up off the ground. Then as the second shuriken came directly towards him, he quickly used the Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin. As he spun the massive shuriken was quickly deflected off to his left. Kamisori slowed down his spin and stopped, leaving a good sized indentation in the ground.
~That wasn't good enough, I was barely able to use my byakugan. I must use more weapons.~
Kamisori walked towards his fuma shuriken and picked them both up. Time to really begin. Kamisori settled himself in the center of the field and then reassumed the gentle fist fighting stance. Kamisori swiftly threw his arms down, then carefully flicked his hands towards his wrists, allowing 5 senbon to fall into each hand. As he pulled his hands back up he thrust them forward, realizing the senbon in the air and then, an instance after they left his hands, Kamisori whispered, "Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken". Using his chakra, he guided the senbon to float around him in various positions and at various heights.
The weapons hovered around the field and with a slight change in his chakra Kamisori was able to send the weapons at him, one by one, staggering their release times by a few seconds.
The byakugan was his way to make sure everything went as planed. He had held his eyes closed for long enough but then he quickly opened them, "I can see!". The 360° vision allowed him to spot all ten senbon flying directly at him. Kamisori saw two, one coming from in front and one coming from his back. Kamisori reacted, taking his hands and with open palms deflected the senbon. As the two senbon spiraled away from him, Kamisori spotted another one coming from a few degrees above his head. He swiftly dropped to one knee and twisted his torso around, bringing a shuriken, that he had dropped in his hand, up to deflect the senbon. The next three senbon coming were close to hitting him at the same time so Kamisori activated his Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin. The spinning shield of chakra was able to deflect the three senbon.
~Almost done. Only four more senbon left. Now where are they? One....~ This one was flying at waist level and was at his right. ~Two...~ The next one was at his neck next level and came from straight on. ~ Three...~ The third senbon was near the ground, this one was to his left. ~Four?... where's number four?~ There was no time to look for it, he had to stop the oncoming senbon. Kamisori first hit the one that was at waist level by using the gentle fist technique to expel a small amount of chakra through his middle and index finger and then struck the senbon on the top of the blade. The second senbon, almost at his neck was deflected through the use of his Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin The last senbon which had been on his left was now on his right, after the spin, and using his byakugan to pinpoint its location, Kamisori sidestepped letting the senbon fly past. It was over, there were no more shuriken that Kamisori could see. He dropped to one knee and panted, his vision changing slightly as he lowered himself.
As he bent his head down, to look at the ground, his vision picked up what looked like a tiny metal tip that was somewhere behind his head. ~Oh no!~, Kamisori though as quickly whipped his head to the right. As the vision could now clearly see there was one senbon to close for him to attack to stop it. The senbon hit his neck. As Kamisori saw through his byakugan vision his body fell towards the ground a large smokey cloak covered his body. When the smoke cleared there was a small, loaf sized log where he once was.
Kamisori had used Body Replacement Technique (Substitution Jutsu) to replace himself with the log that was close at hand. As Kamisori looked around the arena he saw the senbon that he'd thrown and manipulated were laying around the arena. Kamisori slowly walked to pick up each one, and as he did, he put them in his ninja pouches strapped to his arms.

Last edited by ΩRazor on Sat May 08, 2010 3:03 pm; edited 6 times in total
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Reza • The Beginning: Jonin Wake Up • 1 [SS][TN] Left_bar_bleue105/5000Reza • The Beginning: Jonin Wake Up • 1 [SS][TN] Empty_bar_bleue  (105/5000)
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Reza • The Beginning: Jonin Wake Up • 1 [SS][TN] Empty Re: Reza • The Beginning: Jonin Wake Up • 1 [SS][TN]

Post by ΩRazor Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:00 pm

Administrative Action: Self Training
30/200 T.P.
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:44 pm

Training Part 2: Falling Leaves
Kamisori realized that he was still only using his byakugan very little and decided it was time for something a little more difficult. Kamisori went over to a tree and assumed to gentle fist style stance in front of it. Then, focussing chakra into his right palm, he thrust forward and allowed his open palm to hit the solid trees structure. As the chakra from his palm was expelled throughout the tree Kamisori watched the chakra flow into the tree. Using his byakugan he could see that the chakra radiated outward from where his palm had been. "Magnificent...", Kamisori said under his breath.
The thing before Kamisori's byakugan eye was a thing of beauty compared to what he would see through his normal eye. The chakra in the tree began to disperse throughout the whole thing organism. The chakra worked its way up through the trunk and in turn also went down. The chakra flowing downward was a mass that lit up the trunk as it went. The chakra began to split into many different winding paths as it reached the roots. Each one was like a little highway with a spark of life running down it. As the chakra reached the ground it began to dissipate to a tiny glow until it was finally gone. In the opposite direction than this reaction the chakra slid its way up the trunk and began to split at the branches. Each branch lit up momentarily, reminding Kamisori of a christmas tree. The many different pathways winding up towards the heaven's created an ominous glow. The chakra eventually reached all the leaves, each one rustled and looked almost like small fairy's.
The tree, that had recently been a medium for Kamisori chakra, slowly lost the energy that had been pulsed through it. The sight of beauty became a plain everyday object. Now the fun was about to begin. In an instance, when the chakra had run to the leaves, the foliage began to stand on end and soon some began to fall. As the numerous leaves fell, Kamisori's byakugan vision was filled with the small objects as the slowly fluttered towards the ground. Kamisori, while in the gentle fist stance, curled his pinky and ring finger down towards his writs and left his index and middle finger pointing up, ready to strike. The leaves fell and as they floated down he began to count. ~One, two, three, four, five, six, seven , eight... twenty, twenty-one, twenty-two, twenty-three... fifty-six, fifty-seven... fifty seven.~ Kamisori spotted 57 of the leaves in about 2 seconds and soon targeted them, as he did began moving. First, he spun 180° to his left and using his byakugan began striking the leaves. After 20 seconds he spotted the 37 leaves left and quickly turned to his right, striking 10 more. The leaves still fell and he had to find them all. He knelt to one knee and began hitting the leaves again. With 10 leaves left he pulled out a kunai and grasped it in his right hand and began striking, counting in his head. ~1... ... 2 ... 3, 4, 5... 6,7 ... 8 ... ... 9... one more left...~ As Kamisori looked for the final leaf he had originally spotted he noticed it was only 4 inches above the ground beside his left leg. Noting its position Kamisori shifted his foot left and the leaf landed on the top of his foot. ~Even the smallest snowflake can cause a disatrous storm.~
Kamisori once again noticed that the onslaught of leaves had just begun. His byakugan then viewed several hundred more leaves falling from the tree. Throwing his arms down, Kamisori slipped five kunai in each hand he targeted the leaves with his byakugan and then threw the five kunai in his right hand by slinging his arm forward and leaving in the air, nailing 9 leaves onto the tree. Then Kamisori slung his left hand forward and left it aloft in the air as the kunai nailed 15 more leaves onto the tree. Kamisori then clenched his fists and facing them upward. As he did this metal wires became visible in his hand stretching to the kunai. Kamisori then jumped up, landing on the trunk of the tree. As he jumped the wires crossed and cut up about 67 of the leaves that Kamisori could count. While kneeling on the trunk of the tree, facing downward Kamisori let his arms drop towards the ground, allowing 5 senbon to drop in each. Kamisori's once again aimed with his byakugan, spotting over 200 leaves. He then threw the senbon above his head, towards the falling leaves, then quickly used the Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken to imbue the senbon with his wind element. Manipulating the senbon with his chakra, Kamisori began using them to stab through the leaves. As he sliced through the leaves Kamisori flipped off the tree, counting in his head how many leaves he'd cut so far. ~One, two, three... twenty-six, twenty-seven, twenty-eight... fifty-nine, sixty, sixty-one... ninety...~ Kamisori was now parallel to the ground in his flip. ~ one-hundred thirty... one-fifty... one-seventy...~ Kamisori now had his feet on the ground but the momentum of the flip was still baring down on him. ~two hundred... two-twenty... two-fifty ... ... ... three hundred sixty...~ Kamisori was know in a kneeling position with his right hand out to his side. As he stood up Kamisori snapped his right, outstretched hand back and snatched a leaf out of the air. "Three Hundred Sixty One!... The final flake falls as the winter comes to an end"
As Kamisori finished he walked over to the tree and pulled out the kunai that were embedded in the trunk, he then used the Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken technique to guide the senbon's back into their pouches under his sleeves.

Last edited by ΩRazor on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:19 am

+45 T.P.
75/200 T.P.

Last edited by ΩRazor on Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:05 pm

Training Part 3: The Coin Test
After Kamisori had completed collecting his projectiles he looked around. In the good sized training field he tried to think of what other ways he could train his byakugan. How could he use it to it's fullest. As he stopped and sat down he thought about it for a good while. While sitting down Kamisori pulled out a small coin and began to toss it up in to the air. Up and down, up and down, up and down. On his seventh toss or so the coin slipped out of his and rolled away, he immediately got up and began searching for it by his position. As he searched he had no luck in finding the coin, but no sooner than he gave up did he find the answer to training his byakugan. For his next training part he would need a much more covered area, preferably with many shrubs and small plants along the ground. Kamisori looked around and soon spotted an area with densely packed small shrubs and not far off from there was a small stream. "There" he whispered almost silently under his breath.
Kamisori quickly moved to his desired area and got ready to start the training. With this exercise Kamisori realized this would be the hardest test he's done. Kamisori began digging through his pockets hoping to find another coin. After fidgeting for a few minutes he found one. Kamisori assumed the chakra gaining stance and quickly began gaining some of the chakra he had expended. When he was ready Kamisori threw the coin straight into the air above his head, and as soon as the coin left his hands he yelled out, "Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin", As he did so he began spinning in place as the blue chakra was expelled from his pores. The coin reached it's highest peak in it's throw and began plummeting towards the bright blue rotation. When the coin hit, the impact with the spinning chakra caused the coin to recoil into the air and off into an unknown location to Kamisori. Kamisori soon stopped spinning and was left in a small indent where the chakra had ground up the earth. Poised there with his hair and clothes still following the lingering momentum of the spin, Kamisori activated byakugan. With the 360° vision he stood perfectly still and soon began to search every crevice of the land. It was a whole new world he saw.
This marked the real test for his byakugan. What Kamisori saw was a wondrous world filled with new things he had never seen. With his byakugan he was able to zoom into the places of this land that he wanted to check. Kamisori's 360° vision took it's first close look at a small patch of clover. The clover was magnificent, the stalks of the small organism filled up his mind. The ground near the clover was a thing of beauty it was filled with countless small pebbles which seemed to hold onto the organism who's roots were embedded throughout it. The clovers themselves seemed magical as they swayed ever so slightly with the wind. The clovers he looked at also contained numerous insects the first one he saw was a small spider. The eight legs and chelicerae seemed to signify who it was. As Kamisori looked at the spider he looked into it's eight wondrous eyes. Most may seem to think it would look evil but as Kamisori saw it looked like a young curious creature. The other small insects also seemed to have a world of their own, as Kamisori went around from their faces. Some looked silly, other (like the spider) looked curious, and some even looked sad. The area around the small clover patch was so full of life but so small one may have never noticed the little town. ~Like small snowflakes each one full of so many drops of water~
While he saw the small clover patch, Kamisori's 360° vision was also able to spy a small area filled with simple grass. As his vision zoomed into this area it appeared that the grass was 10 feet tall. Each one looked different and special. The vision of his pale eye began to comb through the tall green locks looking for something of significance. Though he did not see the coin Kamisori was able to find a piece of hair in the blades. As his eye could see the hair was a beautiful golden yellow color that reflected the sun off its beautifully moisturized surface. The hair, which was curly, seemed to grasp onto the large blades of grass as if afraid to be blown away by the wind to some new destination unknown. Kamisori, after finished analyzing the area, moved onto a small group of oddly placed shrubs close the the roots of a tree.
The small new environment his byakugan saw was strange. The long brown beams of bark on the roots seemed to be covered in a lush green carpet which he knew as moss. The small insects near the area were magnificent. Kamisori followed some ants. These ants went across a long dessert of harsh lands only to come in conflict with a grasshopper. The two species began battle. The three ants cam at the grass hopper from different sides only to have it push them off or manage to get away. One ant was able to get on the grass hopper and sever its wing. With no practical means of escape, Kamisori saw the battle shift. Soon twenty or so more ants were upon the battle field each using its razor sharp fangs to pierce the heavily armored exoskeleton of the grasshopper. After only moments the grass hopper seemed to have given up. Soon the ants were carrying it across the vast desert they had used to get to the conflict. Once safely across Kamisori viewed structures completely made of the ants. Inside he was able to view the queen, a chamber filled with larvae, and plenty more areas filled with ants going about their everyday business. As Kamisroi snapped himself out of this little ant heaven he was able to see that the green carpets of moss held some strange organisms on them every so often. As Kamisori viewed these strange organisms he realized they were mushrooms. Each mushroom had small spots and under their heads had what looked like rows and rows of small pockets. After completing his search around this area Kamisori decided he had to keep looking.
The area Kamisori's byakugan targeted next was a one much more different than the others. This one wasn't filled with strange creatures he had never seen up close it was filled with small bunnies. Kamisori byakugan was in a small area holding five small rabbits. As he looked around he saw there was a small stash of grass close by an a little bit of leaves. Looking at the small rabbits he was amazed. Each on breathed in air and allowed its small chest to rise and fall. The small rabbits had big eyes that seemed to long for attention. As Kamisori watched he began to worry if their was a mother. Using his byakugan to back out of the borough he saw a larger rabbit hopping towards it and decided to give the mother and her young some privacy.
Next Kamisori's eye was able o view a small clear pond that was near his spot. Usinng the pale eye to take a closer look, Kamisori was able to view this wondrous aquatic world in detail. In the clear pond water were small fish that seemed to be living lives filled with busy tasks. They were eating plants, cleaning gravel, and rushing busily about their seemingly vast environment. In the small habitat other small creatures such as krill, small shrimp, muscles, and little crabs were also going along with their small day routines. As the small city of aquatic life went on Kamisori was able to notice something unique about all the creatures. They each had their own chakra. Kamisori was aware that these animals, with no real sentience, could not use their chakra, but they still had it. Kamisori was left flabbergasted watching all the small glows of chakra move and flow in different patterns throughout the small animals bodies. The small bubbles drifting to the top of the tiny world seemed to ascend to the heavens of air. Kamisori decided to use his byakugan to search the grounds to see if he could fin the coin. Kamisori quickly saw that the ground was made of small grains of sand, pieces of skin and exoskeleton, and many little broken shells that had fallen to the bottom. While examining the bottom Kamisori was also able to see some of the smaller animals that lived in the pond. In a small corner near a rock he saw a small group of four or five snails.
"Uh! Back on task. Time to find that coin.", With that Kamisori clasped his hands together leaving both index and middle fingers pointing straight up. Just as he gained and concentrated his chakra his vision expanded. All at once he was looking through the beautiful green trees, under the small pond with the beautiful sea life, in the small grass patches, by the tree roots, in the ant hill, around the clover patch, and in the borough with the mother and children rabbits. His byakugan was frantically searching almost every inch it could see. Searching the ground, searching every leaf, searching every rock, searching by every stem, by every animal, by everything he could see. "Where is it?", Kamisori said as he began panicking. He couldn't have lost it could he.
Kamisori then readied himself. He ran about 50 meters to the right. ~Maybe it flew farther than I thought~ Kamisori then focused his byakugan again. This time he was able to see the new areas of this place. As his vision saw in the 360° scope he was able to see a small area filled with flowers. A garden on the very edge of his vision. The garden was filled with these beautiful flowers that seemed to be overflowing with color. The flowers came in all shades: reds, blues, purples, yellows, whites, pinks, and oranges. The flowers seemed to radiate with small specks of chakra. Kamisori once again focused his eyes, taking a closer look. Up close he was able to see small insects some with chakra around the plants, sucking sweet nectar and going about their business. The plants also contained something else deeper. Kamisori again focused the eyes to go deeper. With the vision zooming in on one flower Kamisori was able to see internal structures of the flower. Inside was like a network of cells and water. Water slowly moved up the stem going to nourish the flower. Kamisori was amazed, he had never seen the structures on the inside of the flower, and seeing it in action was completely amazing. ~It's like a snowflake. Seemingly simple, but deep down much more is at work~, thought Kamisori. The soil around the bottom of the flowers stems seemed to caress the flowers holding them in place, as if their little fragile lives depended on it. The ground was littered with small insects and held many small rocks, some of which seemed out of place. The ground seemed to also spark with that life energy, chakra. As Kamisori looked around he started to notice that many of these small sparks were littered about the area. Kamisori soon moved his vision to the top of his view and was able to view his whole 50 meter area. His field of vision saw an astounding site. The whole area was lit up with many tiny little lights, each as bright as a star in his pale eye's vision. In the sea of blue chakra coated lights Kamisori saw one small silver gleam. The gleam was only near a small shrub for a second.
Kamisori quickly zoomed in, getting his hopes up. First he checked the ground near the roots of the small shrub. The soil near the base of the plant was a web of roots intertwining the dimly lit area filled with dropped leaves, dead insect carcasses, and small bits of what looked like food. Kamisori carefully swept the ground looking for the small light that he saw from his aerial vision. After the quick but through search of the soil Kamisori moved his vision to the higher parts of the tiny bush. The upper parts of the tangled bush were even more spidery an crazed than the bottom. Kamisori began going through the vines and branches, following each one like a crazy roller-coaster. The vines seemed to be endless each branching off to more or falling into an endless pit of more twisting and turning venues. The small paths also held one more obstacle to his search. Small leaves that stuck out at odd angles obstructed his view, causing him to move even slower and check the area again. After nearly five minutes of throughly searching the tortuous branches Kamisori found the object of his eye. The coin. After nearly 20 minutes of searching the area and exhausting a good portion of his chakra he had found the coin.
Kamisori's vision back tracked until it was in his head looking out in front of him viewing the grassy area. Kamisori quickly remembered where the coin was and began the run. As he ran his arms trailed behind him in his big coat flowing as the wind and his weight shifted from foot to foot. The wind in his face felt good considering he had spent a good portion of time standing still in the scorching hot sun. When Kamisori reached the small plant he quickly shifted his left foot right, stopping his momentum and allowing him to quickly go to his knee. Kamisori quickly rolled up his sleeve to reach into the brush. As his hand was plunged into the small plant he felt his arm being scratched up and cut. As his hand began searching the area where he had seen the coin he felt a smooth cold object touch his little finger. As soon as he felt the small object his hand quickly grasped the small object and smothered it in the flesh of his palm. As soon as he pulled his hand out he saw the damage to his arm, just small little cuts and blemishes to his skin. Kamisori once again flicked the small coin up in the air, but with a swift motion snatched the coin out of its fall.
As Kamisori smiled he remembered how much he had wanted to find this coin but only by looking at nature and the life it held within it was he finally able to find the small object.
"Hah ha ha. Coin test complete!"

Last edited by ΩRazor on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:35 pm

+80 T.P.
155/200 T.P.

Last edited by ΩRazor on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:05 pm

Training Part 4: Blind Shot
Kamisori settled back into his own skin. He decided he needed some real training to test the accuracy of his byakugan. Kamisori began the slow walk home. While walking home Kamisori's eye's began wondering around. On the way home he saw the buildings of Sunagakure, each one appeared to be made out of sturdy rocks and sand, which Kamisori thought was fitting considering this was the sand village. The walk home was a refreshing change to the training he had been doing just moments ago. The walk home allowed him to begin thinking once again. ~Man. It's only been a few months since his death. I think he would be proud. I have come a ways... but I still have a ways to go. He was such an amazing person, and he defiantly didn't deserve this.~
Kamisori thoughts quickly changed to another time. Another life almost. A happier one. With him in it.

"Grandpa, grandpa!", exclaimed a small voice. In the small wintery environment was a small child maybe only 7 or 8 running towards a tall figure shrouded in the coat that Kamisori was known for wearing. The small boy quickly embraced the cloak figure's bottom half. The cloaked figure's head slightly tilted downward and to the left side. From inside the shadowed hood a deep voice filled with wisdom began to speak.
"Hello my little one!" As the boy looked up he was only able to see a wide grin filling up the visible area of the figures face. The two people began walking along the snowy landscape slowly going towards a lake. Once near the lake the old man once again looked at the small boy. "Watch this... are you ready" After performing the necessary hand seals the old man whispered something and quickly placed his hands on the surface. From the point his hands touched the surface of the water turned to ice. The ice than quickly began branching away and covering the whole lake. Within a few moments the whole lake had become a solid chunk of ice. The little voice looked on in amazement, as he was about to speak he tried but no words would come out. The old man motioned for the young companion to follow him out onto the lake's surface. Once in the center of the massive frozen water the old man kneeled down to allow the young boy to see him more clearly. As he did so he removed the hood revealing an aged face. The face held many wrinkles with many stories and the crescent eyes that sat above a small round nose seemed to draw in those who looked at them. On the left side of the old man's face was a long scar that ran from the edge of his right eye to the right side of his chin. As the old man stared into the young boy's eyes he swiftly pulled a black piece of cloth maybe an inch or two thick and a foot long. The old man gave the boy the cloth and told him, "Tie this around my eyes tightly." With that the old man quickly turned around and allowed the young boy to do just that.
After the old man had the piece of cloth around his eyes he quickly got up and told the young boy to move back. Once the boy was a few feet away the old man said, "What I am about to show you can only be done by those with an exceptional hearing or one who has the byakugan. This move is only to be used by those who are secure with who they are and their technique. The user of this must also be able to hear or throw with exact precision."
Once the old man told the small boy he quickly reached into his pockets and pulled out a fistful of silver coins. The old man quickly tossed up the fistful of coins and slung them far into the air and then quickly flicked up two other coins which did not go as high. With an astounding amount of speed, even making the coins seem slow, the old man crouched onto one knee with now two senbon in each had. As the old man turned he through one senbon at either coin that was not thrown as high. As soon as the senbon hit, a hight tone heard by the old man was heard. As the tone sounded for a little less than two seconds the coin began their decent and the old man tilted his head, as he heard the high frequencies reflect off the coins. The old man turned to face the other way and slung his hands into the air. What seemed like thousands of senbon came spraying forth from his sleeves, each one impaling a coin with deadly accuracy. With all the coins speared the old man then twisted his hands to the side allowing one to see the hundreds of wires connected to each senbon. The coins were quickly yanked to the ground leaving only two falling. The young boy noticed these two and quickly jumped across the ice and pulled out a kunai. As he slid he used the kunai to slice at the coin. The second coin was then also hit at the same time by the old man. The second coin hit the first which was hit by the boy. Because of the speed at which the second coin hit the first it caused the two coins to spin side by side in the air, and as they did the old man was able to take a shuriken which flew past them. If one were to look at the shuriken they would find inside the finger hole were the two coins.
The small quickly jumped up and bowed to his grandfather saying, "I'm sorry I interrupted by thoughts got the best of me."
"That is quite alright by grandson, thank you for making sure the coins didn't hit the ground. That was my objective. But i guess in my old age I'm getting weak. I see your mother had been teaching you how to be a ninja and use kunai.", With that the small boy just smiled. "When I was 16 I could do that little trick move easily, but it's gotten harder now. Hmph. I bet when your 16 you may be able to do that.". The young boy, astonished at his grandfather's expectations of him said, "Really? You think so?
"Of course, Kamisori"

Kamisori quickly opened his eye's again after seeing his grandfather's face with those smiling crescent eyes along with one of his most find memories. ~Thats it! He said it "can only be done by those with an exceptional hearing or one who has the byakugan" ... I have the byakugan. Maybe this is one of the final stages in training this eye~
Once he realized what he had to do Kamisori quickly ran home. When he entered the house he quickly went to the small one person sized training field in his backyard. As the young man entered the enclosed grassy area he went over to a small fountain and pulled out around 50 coins. Kamisori then reached into his pocket and pulled out a black cloth. Kamisori realized he then had to put the coins in his pocket before he could tie the cloth around his eyes, and so he did just that. After his eyes were covered he was ready. As he was about to reach in his pocket with the coins he realized that now was the time for him to really start the final stages of training his byakugan and to keep his grandfather's memory alive.
Kamisori put one hand up to his face, formed a hand seal then said "Byakugan!" As the words left his lips he felt the veins and muscles in the right side of his head near his eye tighten. Through the dark cloth he was now able to see a inverted grayscale world slightly tinted by the color of the cloth, but the longer he stared the clearer it became. Kamisori decided it was now or never. With a slight grab into his pocket and a quick toss into the air he was able to send the small amount of coins hurling into the air. As the coins went up Kamisori twisted to his right slipping out two senbon in each hand, and as he swiftly turned around sen the kunai into the air the first four stabbing 6 of the weakened coins. As Kamisori followed the path of his throw he then pulled out two kunai one for each hand and stood waiting. As he viewed the area with his byakugan he was able to see the first few coins coming down closer and as the first one reach one foot above his head he began. Kamisori took the kunai in his right hand and quickly slashed the coin, then using the momentum of the motion went straight into a reverse axe kick to hit three or four coins out of the air and upon having his torso rise he then used both kunai to slash above in an X like fashion, causing a few more of the coins to fall. Using the byakugan his mind quickly picked up on the next round of coins. As they came Kamisori decided to release the kunai back into his sleeves and pull out four senbon in each hand. He then used the senbon like like claws to again hit every single one of the coins that came down. As he finished his byakuagn picked up around 20 more coins, with some near the ground. Kamisori decided it was time. "Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin!" he bellowed as he began the rotation. The chakra pumped out of his pores hit the coins causing them to fly in a multitude of directions, but as soon as they went of Kamisori stopped. He already had his two fuma shuriken in hand and threw them in opposite directions toward some of the coins in his vision. Then using the Manipulated Shuriken Technique maneuvered each on to hit the coins until only one was left. The one left was high in the air and as soon as he spotted them, the shuriken which were on opposite sides of the air came towards the center, directly under the coin and spiraled aroudn each other (making a double helix) until they both hit the coin, catching it in-between their blades. As soon as Kamisori felt the shuriken stopped, he yanked the wires down, bringing the shuriken crashing down to the ground causing a small crater to form where they hit.
Just as Kamisori was about to take off his glasses, he spotted a shuriken coming at him from his left. To evade he quickly rolled forward ending in a kneeling position. As he was about to get up he heard his mother's voice. "I hope your prepared. I saw you were training, but now I'm really going to test you." as she finished these words Kamisori was able to see more kunai coming at him. He quickly did five backflips and then jumped onto the back wall of the enclosure. Now using chakra to hold himself to the wall Kamisori once again steadied himself. The next rounds of kunai came from above his head. Kamisori quickly bent back allowing the kunai to stab the wall under his feet, then using his right which now supported him on the wall he flipped back and took out a kunai. As Kamisori sat on the wall four more kunai came aimed at the front of his body. As they came closer Kamisori bent his arm inward and quickly used the kunai he held to deflect the blades. Mom! Your gonna have to do a lot better than that". "... I can do much, much better." With that things got more intense Kamisori found himself flipping back on the wall all the way to the corner where he jumped down. The onslaught of kunai never seemed to end. First he found himself jumping up and down, left and right but then after the pattern of throws adjusted he found himself having to do flips and stall his movements to evade them. As he was being forced to the center of the field he quickly turned around and while doing pulled one sleeve out of his jacket and allowed it to be flung into the air. As Kamisori was free from the jacket his light brown flesh glistened with his own sweat. Kamisori began more intense leaps and jumps across the field. Using the fountain as a temporary barricade he poised himself and then went out. As soon as he came out he did three backflips to dodge more kunai and then did a swift spin to avoid another. Lastly he noticed that five kunai were coming at him one from the left, right, back, and center. To dodge Kamisori quickly dropped to the ground in the splits. Then quickly swung his back leg forward and rolled. As he got up his byakugan picked up weapons coming at him from all direction and it also picked up a large fireball coming straight at him. Kamisori quickly used rotation to shield himself. Now that he was done he used the body flicker technique to appear behind his bother as he said, "Got you", The look on his mother's face turned to horror as she gasped. But then it changed. To a smile. "No... i got you." she said as her body turned to smoke. Just then she appeared behind Kamisori and gave him a great big hug.
"I'm so proud of you."

Last edited by ΩRazor on Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:18 pm; edited 7 times in total
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:27 pm

+45 T.P.
200/200 T.P.
Learned Byakugan Stage 2
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:27 pm

The member 'ΩRazor' has done the following action : Random Number is...

'Random Number' : 6
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:29 pm

The random number was 6 therefore times 50 by 4 which eqauls 200
The byakugan now how a visual field of 200 meters
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:32 pm

A Break From Training

Kamisori stood breathless as he was embraced in his mother's arms. In that moment he felt his heart stop and his eye's strengthened allowing him to see almost 200 around feet around him. This new strength in his vision was amazing. The area he could now scan was one of vast proportions, Kamisori knew this would be very useful in his matches especially suiting his play-style of fighting from afar and using projectiles. With his more advanced eye he would be able to view the whole battlefield while he was in a one position.
With his mother's heart pounding in his back he felt at peace. The pale eye held in his right socket was able to see her heart pounding furiously in her chest. As the two unlocked from their emotional embrace they began to walk slowly towards the central room of their home. While Kamisori walked he once again noticed the strange pattern the lights made as they filtered to through the windows. This time the lights were a little different because the suns position in the sky had changed. The patterns created were ones that Kamisori once again knew only nature could produce. Their simple lines yet complex shading brought that aspect of true beauty which only nature could reproduce.
Kamisori quickly walked to the central room at a quick pace with his mother leading the way. Once the two people reached the main room Kamisori parted with his mother giving her a kiss on the cheek and one final hug before striding off to his room. As he walked Kamisori slowly pulled off the old wintery coat that his grandfather had left. The coat fell majestically to his side as it slipped off his shoulder and begun to drag along the ground as he walked to his room. Once inside his room he quickly pulled off his foot wraps and allowed them to lie on the floor where they fell. The young jonin then quickly went to his bed and quietly slipped under the silky, soft covers. Once under he slowly began drifting off to sleep. As he floated off to the lands of dreams Kamisori once more saw those crescent eyes with wrinkles of wisdom and age watching over him, as if saying "Well done my son, well done"

~Grandpa~

Another Chance to Prove Himself
Kamisori once again quickly woke up from his dreamscape and thrashed around out of his covers. The young shinobi realized he just experienced a nightmare and that he had broken through the dream. As Kamisori settled down he looked out his windows and saw that it was only around six o'clock at night. After he'd realized the time he remembered that he had promised his friends he would meet them at the training areas to catch up and train with each other. Kamisori quickly flung off the covers and jumped to his feet. After putting the wraps on his feet and securing his arm bands he decided he really should get going. As he left his room he noticed that he had not brought his grandfather's heavy coat, but decided it was ok to go without it. Kamisori got to out side and began his journey to the training fields. Kamisori jumped into the air and began to sore through the roof tops of the sand village. As he flew through the air the wind lightly brushed his hair back revealing his pale right eye. Kamisori decided it was best to activate the eye and take a look around the area. When the pale eye activated Kamisori was able to see all that was happening around him, eventually he saw his team mates a few meters up ahead and quickly sped to their sides. When he landed he immediately viewed his best friends in the whole world; Hidehiko Yuasa and Midori Yamashita.
Hidehiko was a tall boy at around 5 foot 11 inches. He had a solid build but wasn't overly muscular. He wore a simple shirt and had pants that went down to his ankles and then turned into fish net cloth going down to his shoes. On his back he had a huge shuriken that was one of his signature weapons. Midori on the other hand was something that was a thing of beauty her long purple hair was tied up into a bun with only the bangs let down enough to fall into her face. Midori's attire consisted of a black shirt that was a midriff and her pants where somewhat big. The huge pants swamped her small 5 foot 6 inch height. The pants held many pockets and had six scrolls attached to the sides. As Kamisori viewed his two companions he was sure that they would also be looking over his unusual attire which they had grown accustomed to now.
Midori() was the first to speak. "Hey Kami. Long time no see. Hidehiko and I were worried you wouldn't show up today to even see us." Hidehiko() then began, "Yeah man where you been, we were afraid you'd ditch on us." Kamisori began to speak towards the concerns of his friends, "You guys know i'd never do that. I just took a nap and woke up late. But hey, let me share a secret with you guys," At that moment Kamisori awoke the power within his right eye, "My byakugan's gotten much better. So... how bout we test it out" As Kamisori ended this statement he shifted into a fighting stance and grinned widely at his friends. The two friends that Kamisori had known for almost 9 years also shifted their stances to prepare for the sparring about to begin. "You know we won't hold back.", "She's right you know, Only one of us will be victorious" said Hidehiko as he taunted his friend. "I know. So let us begin."
The three friends jumped back from each other, readying for the ensuing battle.

A Three Way Bout
The battle began quickly with Midori. She swiftly reached both hands into her back pouch and quickly threw out five shuriken from either hand, each bunch heading towards her two opponents. Kamisori was quickly able to see the shuriken with his byakugan and yelled, "Eight Trigrams: Palms Heavenly Spin!" And as he did so the blue aura of chakra was expelled from his body while he span. Hidehiko on the other hand took a completley different tactic. He instead ran straight towards the shuriken as he saw them and quickly flipped over them, and kept his momentum going straight towards Midori. Midori anticipated Hidehiko's rush and quickly rushed him. Kamisori stopped spinning and held both his fuma shuriken in his hands, he had spied his friends rushing each other and had prepared. His hands moved swiftly as he threw the weapons forth. As Midori and Hidehiko ran head on towards each other. As they ran they screamed and pulled out kunai to pierce the other. As the two combatants got close to each other shuriken popped up in front of their faces and both immediately hopped back. As me Midori landed she rolled back, but as she did so a puff of smoke engulfed her location. Hidehiko on the other hand had hopped back and was soon closing the distance between Kamisori and himself in seconds. As Hidehiko ran he threw two shuriken in Kamisori's direction, Kamisori quickly ducked and pulled the strings to the two fuma suriken. The weapons quickly changed direction and head straight towards Hidehiko's back. Hidehiko barely had time to react as he turned around to pull out another kunai and hold of one of the huge weapons. The second shuriken was hurdling towards Hidehiko who was pinned with the other shuriken barring down and grinding against his own kunai. Suddenly Kamisori felt his hand with the wire to the second shuriken pulled behind his back. As he looked he saw Midori holding his arm, but using his byakugan he also saw Midori running straight at Hidehiko. "Hidehiko Behind You!" yelled Kamisori. Hidehiko quickly allowed himself to be pushed back by the first fuma shuriken and it grazed over head. The second shuriken, now with Hidehiko out of the way, was hurdling at Kamisori himself. In response Kamisori used a rotation. The Midori that held onto Kamisori was flung into the air as he began his spin, along with two senbon that slid out of his arm pouches. The senbon struck Midori and a large puff of smoke was immediately expelled from where her body once was, while Kamisori's rotation blocked the fuma shuriken leaving a few feet from his feet. Meanwhile the other Midori used a kunai to strike the supine Hidehiko. Hidehiko quickly rolled out of the way and spun around to his knees. Hidehiko then took out his tanto and charged Midori. The two began an intense battle of furies and blows. As the two were about to clash once more another kunai was slipped between their weapons creating a three-way deadlock. As the three friends pressed their weights into the weapons they all smiled at each other.
The battle suddenly became much faster paced. Midori slipped another kunai from behind her back as did Hidehiko. Kamisori on the other hand swiftly pulled out the fuma shuriken, which he'd picked up on the way to deadlock with his friends. Using the shuriken as a blade Kamisori began to strike as did his friends. The blades clashes rang through the small sandy area leaving sparks flying as they ground against one another. The three combatants once again jumped back to asses the situation. Kamisori smiled, "Time to really duke this out", as he threw down his weapons and gracefully slid into the gentle fist style stance. Midori soon took off her weapons pouch and got ready to fight hand to hand. Hidehiko feeling the competitiveness of his allies threw down his kunai and sheathed his Tanto. Kamisori was the first to strike, he went straight for Hidehiko, and as his target grew closer he span in a 360° manner and took his palms to his opponents chest. As he came close Hidehiko took his right fist and slamed it into Kamisori open palm. The chakra flowed from Kamisori's palm to Hidehiko's fist causing Hidehiko's arm to feel a tingling sensation as the chakra flooded his body. Hidehiko, remembering Kamisori's fighting style jumped back to avoid further injury, and soon he was on the defensive. As Kamisori came towards Hidehiko palm after palm all Hidehiko could do to avoid damage was to hit Kamisori's wrists while the were in the air to redirect the blows. Soon Kamisori, growing accustomed to Hidehiko's strategy picked up his right leg and brought it straight down delivering an axe kick to the back of Hidehiko's left arm. As Hidehiko fell to one knee from the blow Kamisori's pointed index and middle finger came flying towards Hidehiko's neck all of a sudden his wrist was being held back. Midori was in the fight. She pulled Kamisori's hand back and took her leg and swept it along the ground, knocking Kamisori off his feet. As he tumbled to the floor, Kamisori put his left hand back and flipped over and kneeled on the floor. The team mates now severely close began an assault of barrages onto each other and instead of fleeing they all took the blows.
Broken and beaten the teamates slouched near each other. Kamisori was the first to rise. As he did he looked at hiss friends, both appeared to be tired and unable to move, and said "Hey guys, you ok, if so one of you get up and we'll go head to head. Let the other rest." Hidehiko looked at Midori and she nodded. Hidehiko lowly backed up and Midori got up ready to face Kamisori. The two looked intensely into the others eyes and Kamisori saw something that he had never seen in Midori's eyes in a long time. An unyielding spirit. Midori came a Kamisori quicker than he thought she would. As she neared him she dodged right and then jumped into the air after doing a front flip. As she flipped into the air her left leg stuck straight up and showed off her beautiful leg muscles. As she descended Kamisori realized the breaking power behind the blow and did a quick backflip to dodge the kick. As her leg hit the ground a small crater appeared caused by the force, but moving with the flow she quickly rose and did a cartwheel forward followed by a small run and then a jump kick. Kamisori caught the foot in his open palm and placed his other hand on her upper thigh, then using her momentum pushed her causing her to tumble through the air until she landed kneeling. When Midori looked back she saw Kamisori and quickly rushed him, and when she got close enough brought her strong leg up to do a round house kick. The kick went straight towards Kamisori's gut until he quickly dropped into a split on the ground then swung his back leg around front causing her to trip. Kamisori then quickly rose and used pointed fingers to strike at her neck. With no way to stop her fall or Kamisori on coming strike, Midori closed her eyes and waited. After what seemed like a few seconds she opened them and realized Kamisori's pointed fingers were now an inch away from her throat. She smiled realizing that she had lost. "Wow Kami, you have gotten stronger, maybe I need to train more before I come in here messing with you."
"Heh, yeah, It's been a while since we really trained together. Since before his... death."
"Yeah... I'm sorry we wearnt there for you, but you told us to leave you alone."
"I know, I know. It's ok. I'll be fine. IT's just been hard.. you know..er..uhh"
"No. I don't know. We both don't know and we're not going to try and pretend like we understand, but the best we can do right now is be here for you. Right? So if you ever just wanna talk or need anything don't hesitate to ask. That's what friends are for.", she said with a huge smile on her beautiful face.
"Right!"
"hm mh!", Hidehiko cleared his throat. "Now it's my turn.", he said as he stood up. "I've rested enough let's get this battle rolling". With that Hidehiko rushed Kamisori, swinging his fists towards Kamisori's face. Kamisori who had already activated his byakugan was able to keep up. Kamisori weaved and dodged as he watched his friends strong fist slam through the air creating whooshing effects. Kamisori after dodging took to the offensive, bringing his palms up. He began sliding his palms above his friends hands and then redirecting the attack at more awkward angles, this caused Hidehiko to lose some of his balance. Not long after Hidehiko fell forward and Kamisori took his left leg and gave his friend a quick jab to the upper back, causing Hidehiko to fall flat on his face. Hidehiko quickly turned around and began another barrage. Kamisori, whose back was facing Hidehiko, used his byakugan to dodge the oncoming attacks, and then during one raised his arm as he leaned back and then brought the arm back down, clasping Hidehiko's own arm under Kamisori's. Then With his left hand Kamisori proceeded to pound his pinger tips into Hidehiko's upper arm causing bruises to appear where the chakra had punched the skin. To break his opponent's grasp Hidehiko took his left arm and wound it back and then brought such weight down onto Kamisori's left upper chest. Kamisori immediately let go as he coughed out as his breath flooded from his lungs. Kamisori, now doubled over, noticed that Hidehiko was not done. Hidehiko came at Kamisori again. Kamisori, who was holding the left side of his chest was lethargically dodging the oncoming attacks, ducking and bending back just barely missing the blows. As Kamisori was worked back more and more by Hidehiko's flurry of fists, he realized he had to do something or else not much would matter. As he backed up Kamisori took his left leg and kicked at Hidehiko's head. Hidehiko who was already mentally prepared for the retaliation quickly ducked it only to see that Kamisori had flipped back a few yards to allow himself to breath more. Kamisori laboriously sucked in sharp darts of oxygen trying to fill up his now empty lungs and compose himself. With the distance created between the two opponents the environment around them became more noticeable. Kamisori used his byakugan to note that there were a few fairly large sized boulders which could work as hiding spots and he also took not of the small shrubs placed scarcely around the ground. After Kamisori had recovered he ran straight towards Hidehiko and in the midst of his run did a complete turn around, spinning around to face his opponent with both his hands held with open palms and one faced upside down. Hidehiko, who had been running straight at Kamisori, didn't notice that his friends spin allowed him a clean strike to his midsection. Kamisori's strike his around the lower torso area and as they hit both opponents froze, Hidehiko's hands still ready to punch his opponent, and Kamisori with his open palms pressed to his friends body. After a few seconds the chakra forced through Kamisori's hand's pushed Hidehiko back two yards or so.
After the battle field had settled Hidehiko slowly got up, using his hands as supports to make sure he did not fall over. Hidehiko starred a Kamisori, who had now composed himself and was standing up as tall as he could. Hidehiko walked grudgingly towards his old friend with a brow set deep with anger. As he got to his little friend he was a good 4 inches taller but Kamisori's features did not appear to be intimidated by Hidehiko's tall stature. Hidehiko looked deep into Kamisori's red eye which was visible. After what seemed like an eternity Hidehiko seemed to find what he was looking for in those eyes. A spark of life. As Hidehiko saw the treasure in his allies eye a wide grinned smile spread across his face as his eyes closed, giving him one of the most genuine smiles Kamisori had seen in a while. Kamisori soon smiled, almost emulating his friends own grin.
"Wow dude, that was intense, I didn't know you had it in you"
"I know," said Kamisori, "I'm a lot tougher than I look"
"dude you seem really good with that gentle fist style, Im sure you've been practicing."
"Of course I have", Kamisori explained, "My mother bought some ancient scrolls that teach how to use the style. The byakugan is one of the main focuses of the style and allows me to see tenketsu points, essentially the doors to the chakra circulatory system. The style focuses on swift movements and turns allowing the attacker to fight fluidly."
"Wow dude, that's pretty impressive. I've been working on many things and my taijutsu is just one of them. I've been doing pretty well and training hard."
The Three friends walked to the center of their little battle field and came together laughing about nothing. The three began the long walk home. As they walked, Midori in the middle with Kamisori on her right and Hidehiko on the left, they looked like steps with their varying heights. Kamisori bumped into Midori causing her to bump into Hidehiko, and soon Kamisori felt his Midori bumping into him. The three playfully walked down the streets of Sunagakure laughing and joking around with each other in a way Kamisori only got to do with them. As they approached the part of Suna where there homes were the conversation turned to more cordial matters.
"Man it's almost 10 o'clock. So Kami, what are you doing tommorow?
"Dunno, tomorrow and maybe the next few days I will be working on my water jutsu. I already have a wind technique but with my water techniques I think I could become famous. The attacks I'm going to be looking at might require a source of water so either I'll be training at the pond or I'll go to a small oasis point and use the water there. And IF push really comes to shove I'll end up using the pool at the Suna academy."
"Geez man, your training really hard. What up? Are you ok? Are you training for a mission, training for a test, or training for something... bigger."
"Well I'm just training because I need to get stronger for him. He was so majestic and I hope I can bring some honor to his name, with his coat. Also my mom wants me to get stronger, I think she's expecting me to become and Anbu... like she was. Maybe one day I'll tell you some of her story. . . Oh here's my house. Bye guys I'll see you later"
"See'ya Kami", said Midori
"Bye Dude", said Hidehiko
Kamisori walked to the door of his families home, and as he neared it he looked up at the well-sized gates with his family name on it. As he pushed open the gates he felt the bulky weight of the door resist against his arms. When he walked into the compound the well lit hallways allowed him to move easily through the house from room to room. While walking through the compound Kamisori watched the lights flicker as he moved across the floor. When he got to his room the small white familiar surroundings put him at ease. As soon as he closed the door he noticed the armoire still had his grandfather's coat draped over it. He slowly slid across the floor to retrieve the coat and as he picked it up he noted the weight of the coat and the familiar smell. Kamisori started by folding the coat up and placing on the beautiful white chair that sat in one corner of his room. Once done Kamisori slowly undressed, allowing his pants to gracefully slide down his strong legs and his leg wraps to unravel onto the cold wooden floor. Kamisori, now naked, walked to the small room joined to his own and got into the shower. The white tile's again brought a familiarity that set his mind at peace and as he stepped in the shower and turned it on he enjoyed the lulling spray of water that trickled down his lithe body. While the shower's spray splashed cool against his sweaty body he closed his eyes only to see his grandfather's crescent shaped eyes smiling back at him. Those deep set wrinkles and folds holding memories of love and symbolizing his wisdom.
After his shower had finished Kamisori stepped his feet out for the title bathroom only to have them met with an equally chilling substance. The hard wooden floor. The moisture on his feet did not allow him to slide across the floor easily so he picked up his feet and retrieved his large towel from the other side of the room. After drying his body an making sure that his hair was not wet he went to his small closet and pulled out a white pair of silk pants that seemed to flow with some invisible wind. As Kamisori slipped quietly into the delicate bottoms he decided that he was pretty hungry, after all, he hadn't eaten since the early morning.
Kamisori walked slowly to the kitchen to see that his surroundings were completely dark. "Byakugan", he whispered as his right eye activated allowing him to see in the dark. With his site, Kamisori was able to walk over to kitchen and get himself some chicken. The chicken was in a container and he quickly put it onto the stove with a pan and lit it, allowing the chicken to crisp. After his small meal was done Kamisori quickly ate the food allowing the warm taste of the meat flood his senses. His smell, his taste, his touch. After his meal was finished he quickly started down the hallway again. Using his byakugan to see through the dark he was able to navigate the hallways with much ease. His eye could also see into the other room where his mother and father were sleeping. The two were cuddle up next to each other, with his father facing the wall and his mother close to her husbands back leaning on the broad shoulders of her lover. Kamisori was delighted to see their love through the closed walls. He hoped one day that he would also find someone who was just as strong as a beautiful as his mother. Kamisori quickly changed direction and went back to his room. There he picked up his grandfather's jacket and put it on. Kamisori then quickly turned and left the room as he did so he put on the hood and went towards the back door. Once at the door he touched the thick metal of the dead-bolt lock and turned it, opening the door to the enclosed yard area that was more like a zen garden. Once in the small area that had a grassy floor and a few small tress, Kamisori walked over to the tree in the far left corner of the area. There he found his book and picked up. Now tucked up against the tree, in the warm embrace of his grandfather's coat, Kamisori began to read in his mind. As he read the voice of his grandfather was grafted onto each word he read.
~Chapter XXXVI. A Brave New World...~

Last edited by ΩRazor on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:20 pm

Never Forget

Kamisori stood there in the large crystal like cavern. Around him were great walls of stone iced over with a harsh layer of snow. The ground was coated in a carpet of loose snow and held many small sharp jagged rocks. The cavern echoed with the clash of steel and in the distance Kamisori could only make out two figures. One was wearing a large body length traveling cloak with the hood up. The cloak was dyed a dusty gray color and seemed to almost hide the figure inside. The second person was one of Kamisori's closest relatives. His mother. She was donning high sleeved black gloves and the tight black shirt issued to all ninja at her rank. Her long hair, the color as Kamisori's, was loose and long, falling down to her mid back. She was also clothed in a battle vest of a khaki color and had boots that were almost knee high. On her person she also held a tanto strapped to her back, numerous weapon pouches, and a clay mask with a painted animal face on it.
Kamisori watched as his mother's kunai was dislodged from her hand from a hard blow from her attacker. Kamisori, now worried about his defenseless mother, ran full force in her direction while throwing kunai at his mother's attacker. The kunai flew straight towards the target only to miss by a few feet, while Kamisori, now in desperation ran faster. Saho, his mother took out her tanto and ran straight towards her foe, "Taste my steel you murderer," she roared as she struck down on her enemy. the cloaked man quickly blocked using his left arm which was heavily bandaged. After blocking he was able to quickly kick the kunoichi in the side, sending her flying. As she hit the ground, Saho tucked into a roll and allowed herself to tumble back until she landed on her feet. The strong woman quickly jumped up and then cartwheeled to the nearest wall where she walked up onto it. Now on the wall with a new angle she began weaving up and down while she used unnamed wind jutsu. This powerful jutsu allowed huge arcs of wind to fly off her right arm which she swung back and forth like a pendulum. The blades of wind were easily dodged by the clocked man only to hit stone and slice straight through them. Now nearing her foe, Saho used another wind jutsu. Now engulfed in a small gale her body began to levitate a tiny inch or two off the wall and glide even faster towards her enemy. As she glided she pulled out her tanto with her right hand and with her left began throwing a barrage of projectiles at her target. The cloaked attacker was able to use his small sword to block most of the projectiles but as his enemy, Saho approached, he was able to regain his senses and run towards her.
The two, now flying straight towards one another, got ready to deliver the final strike. Saho, swiftly swung her blade in a royal manner and as the blade danced through the air it gained a long form made of wind that was shaped like a good sized blade. This blade of wind, 10 feet long was ready to strike at her foe. The cloaked man dropped the sword when the distance between him and Saho was only 50 feet, then he quickly slapped his hands together. The distance soon began to close quickly and as it did the man began to chant. 25 feet. 20 feet. Saho began to swing her blade. 15 feet. The man closed his eyes as his chant ceased. 10 feet. The long blade of wind was at the man head. His eyes opened. Immediately Saho's body reacted as if she had been stabbed by thousands of blades from all direction. As Saho convulsed in pain the long blade she held sliced through the man's hood and scratched a large crevice in his right cheek. Saho slowly fell to the ground as the wind died around her. The man began to slowly walk towards her small incapacitated body. A puff of smoke emanated from the man's position and a shadow clone began to run straight for Kamisori.
Kamisori watched as his mother fell and realized he would never make it there in time to stop the mad man. As the clone came towards Kamisori he quickly slipped his hands into his back pockets and pulled out 5 senbon in each hand. Nearing the clone Kamisori did a quick turn on his right toe allowing him to spin past the clone and strike at it's back. The clone quickly dispersed and Kamisori again watched. The man that had killed his grandfather was now bent over his mother and the knife held the flesh of her neck close to it. Kamisori ran even harder now, hot tears of anger, sadness, and shock ran from his now clenched eyes. Kamisori quickly put up one hand up with the palm face down, he then activated the byakugan his mother had given him only weeks before. The eye, now awakened was able to see 360° around him, it also saw one more vital thing. The heart. Kamisori was now only 10 meters away from his mother's assailant, and as he closed the distance and viewed the heart he saw the first trickles of blood spill from his mother's neck being sliced slightly by the knife. As he got closer the heart in his own chest beat faster. Without thinking he struck at the point he could see near the heart. Kamisori's heart began to be faster as the one he saw in his foe began to slow down. Every beat of his heart felt like energy flowing through his body. Every beat of his opponents heart sent fear down his spine. As the heart he watched in the chest of his foe slowed he realized what he'd just done. Kamisori had killed. He had killed not because of the mission he and his mother were trying to fulfill but out of fear and anger and revenge.
The man fell to ground and now Kamisori could clearly se his mother's attacker's face. It was the face of an old man. The old man's face reminded Kamisori of his grandfather. This face was deeply set with wrinkles that seemed to flow down the skull. The eyes were sunken in and gave the old man a skeletal appearance. Just then the old man() spoke.
"It has finally come to an end *cough* *cough* I knew it would end this way or with one of you in my position.. You grandfather, the one who showed you... so much affection, *cough* showed me and my people so much hate. He worked for the village which had taken over my small group, they treated us like dirt but he was kind. He offered us food when he wasn't supposed to and found ways to sneak in extra blankets and clothes for my people. We all loved him. But then one day by order of the village he and a few other Anbu were ordered to attack us... attack my tribe... attack my family. *cough* *cough*. It ended with me and him in large forest. He had already killed my family, my wife, my children! *cough* ... *cough*, but when I was left he finally took off that disgusting Anbu mask... now painted in the blood of my friends... and told me to run. *cough* I did. I ran... i remembered and have always known it would end this way. When he looked at me before I ran, something in his eyes told me to kill him. After many long decades of not seeing each other, we met again. *cough* here in the *cough* in this cavern. He told me to kill him. He said *cough* he said it was his only wish and that it had been since the day he was forced to do those horrible acts to by people. I am... truly... sorry"
The heart inside the chest stopped beating. Kamisori now faced with the truth was fighting himself to believe the man's words, but just then memories... memories blocked by his own grandfather's genjutsu flooded into his mind. "He told me.... He told me that he was going to die... and then he made me forget... *sniff* *sniff*, I'll never forget again.", Kamisori realized that his grandfather had been ready to die and told Kamisori before wiping his memory with genjutu. It was the only way to make sure that Kamisori and his mom would accept it. Kamisori now broken inside, with the act he had just committed and the realization of his grandfather's agenda, began to cry uncontrollably. As he sobbed his mother, who had gotten up and wrapped her neck began to hug him.
"It's ok baby... shh shhh, I'm here"

A Rude Awakening
Kamisori's eyes fluttered as the dream spell had been shattered. As he looked around he realized he was still in the small garden area leaning against the sturdy tree. The book that he'd been reading was closed and on the grass. He'd finished it. As Kamisori stood up he looked into the sky and guessed it was probably around 5:00 o'clock in the morning. Kamsisori decided a good stretch was what he needed to loosen up his body so he stood up then bent his torso down touching the ground with his hands. This stretch felt really good in his hamstrings. Soon after he'd slowly come up from touching the ground he allowed the gentle breeze to sway his body just slightly. Now more awake Kamisori remembered today's purpose: to train and learn some more elemental jutsu, both water and wind.
Kamisori began to leave the garden when he noticed he was leaving the book behind. Kamisori lightly jogged back and picked up the book. The smooth leather cover touching his coarse hand was an interesting experience, and has he picked up the book he read the title once more, "The Cosmos" , and on the side of the book he once again was reminded of someone who wasn't there. The book had writing on it which read, "Property of Shunsuke Nakamura"
Kamisori decided it was time to get an early start on his training. He quickly tore his gaze away from the book and got ready to leave. After only a few moments he left the house donning his grandfather's cloak, his normal heavenly white pants, feet wraps, and hidden arm pouches. After double checking all his weapons and gear, making sure to secure all loose weapons were secured tightly, Kamisori began off into the streets of Suna to find a place to train to learn his water jutsu.
Kamisori hastily walked towards his first destination. The streets around him were filled with few people, after all it was only 5:30am'ish in the village. The cool morning air's chill began to wake Kamisori even more than before so as he walked he became more alert. While walking, the sound of the native Wind land birds was music to Kamisori's ears. Kamisori took a small break before his training, going to his favorite sweet shop in the food vending parts of Suna.
As he entered the district he noticed that it held more people than most of the other sections of Suna at this time of day. This was because many ninja were getting food before their missions and some of the people were workers around Suna also catching a bite before their long wrk day. As he sat down at the sweet shop the owner() said, "Hey there Kami, what can I get you at this time of day?"
"The usual.", Kamisori happily remplied with a smile
"One rice cake with a Ramune Soda coming right up", the owner stated before turning away to fulfill the order.
After a few minutes Kamisori's light meal returned. After being set down in front of the young shinobi it was immediately devoured. Kamisori always enjoyed rice cakes, they weren't overly adorned but tasted as sweet as could be. His Ramune soda was the perfect bubbly drink to wash it all down. Now done with his food, Kamisori was feeling it's energy wake him up. It was almost 7:00 before Kamisori got up from talking with the shop owner and describing his recent ascension to Jonin rank. Kamisori payed the good man and was off to look for a spot to train with his water jutsu.
The first place Kamisori checked for a free body of water was at the Suna academy. As he arrived it was 7:30 and he knew classes would already be in session. He hopefully went around the back of the ninja school to look at the pool and prayed most of the students might still be doing their written work. Immediately his eyes were filled with the site of many young ninja learning how to walk on water. It was quite funny actually seeing the small children plopping into the water after maybe 3 seconds of concentrating to stay above the surface. Kamisori decided here was not the best place to train. He quickly began to run the other way now heading for the large pond.
The village was fairly peaceful as Kamisori ran through the streets. Few people were at the streets this time of day so travel was easy. As he arrived at the large pond he was delighted to see it was undisturbed. The water sat gently in the pond as small insects and animals flowered the area and brought a small amount of life to the area. This was it. This was the place he would train. "Byakugan", Kamisori said not particularly loudly, as his pale eye activated. He would monitor the area to make sure no one disturbed his training.

Last edited by ΩRazor on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:10 pm; edited 6 times in total
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:55 pm

Water Jutsu: The Beginning
Spoiler:
With his byakugan on, ready to begin training to learn some water jutsu, Kamisori gently focused some of his chakra to the soles of his feet. Once the flow of chakra was steady he stepped onto the surface of the pond and allowed himself to walk towards the center of the body. The pond's surface disturbed, sent waves rippling with every step he took, disturbing some of the animals that lived on the ponds edge. Once he reached the center Kamisori began concentrating his chakra. As a jonin this was the rank at which he could start learning jutsu from his second element since it was unlocked. His second element was water so naturally he felt at peace on the pond's surface. His chakra within him began to churn and his elemental type was evident. He began feeling as if his chakra was a vast sea or ocean within him being whipped up and disturbed. The ocean was soon flowing freely allowing water to spill out to the land and fly feet into the air. His chakra was ready.
The first technique Kamisori was learning was the hidden mist jutsu. He had already decided with his mother early in the week which jutsu he was going to learn and in what order. Since Kamisori was a far ranged fighter it was natural that he find a jutsu that provided defense, and with his byakugan he would not be blind in the mist unlike any opponent that entered the area. Kamisori's chakra flowed freely and soon he began to push the chakra into the water near his feet. With his byakugan he was able to see each small water molecule light up with his chakra. Soon after almost five minutes of concentrating he guessed he was ready. The chakra filled water around his feet only extended about 2 feet in all directions and 2 feet underneath his soles, but this would be plenty to turn into mist. Ready Kamisori opened his eyes and began concentrating, making the chakra in the water move even more. "Ninja Art... ... Hidden Mist.... Jutsu", He slowly breathed as he willed his chakra to move the water and break it apart. The chakra began to do something. The water around his feet began to move and rise into the air and slowly but surely a small amount of mist was around his legs. It was more like smoke that could be easily seen through but he knew it was a start. The mist began to move as he concentrated his chakra on brining it up to his body. Soon he got the small mist around his body, though anyone could see through it.
"This isn't right. Maybe there is a better way...I did notice that some of the water below the surface filled with my chakra didn't come up because it didn't have time. Well maybe... No. ... I could also try... no", Kamisori was at a loss of how to make sure all the water filled with his chakra would rise.
~Maybe that's it~ Kamisori had a new idea. He slapped his hands together roughly as he bent his knees a little. Soon he got his chakra going again and felt that he could take another shot at this technique. Kamisori took his hands and focused chakra into them and made sure it was a fairly good amount. When he was ready he knelt down and slapped his hands to the surface of the water. The idea was to do like he did with his feet use a central point of chakra to force the chakra into and area then only onto the surface just like he'd done with the chakra on his feet. Using his byakugan he was able to see chakra expelled from his palms and then flow to the surface of the pond not anywhere lower than 2 inches above the surface. This way used less chakra than he had the first time and allowed him to cover a 10 foot radius around his body. Once he saw the chakra was ready he began to rise and said, "Ninja Art: Hidden Mist Jutsu"...

Last edited by ΩRazor on Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:56 pm

+20 T.P.
20/50T.P.
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:17 pm

Water Jutsu: The Beginning Cont. pt1

Once he saw the chakra was ready he began to rise and said, "Ninja Art: Hidden Mist Jutsu"...
And with that the water around the lake began to move up into the air and break apart. The mist soon began to fill in the air around Kamisori and he realized this was the best way to use this jutsu for him. The mist created was from the surface of the water to about 8 feet in the air, though not particularly thick it still obstructed his vision and the density of the mist varied in every part of the mist he viewed. The mist was able to stop Kamisori's normal eye from seeing a piece of a shrub but the mist was not thick enough. Kamisori knew the mist's density was able to by the user focusing more chakra. So Kamisori decided it was time to try this. Kamisori once again brought his hands up to mid chest level and interlaced the three last finger's allowing his index finger and thumb to point upward. He once again to began focusing his chakra but this time he was focusing on the chakra in the mist that was in the air. As he focused his chakra he felt a tingling sensation that soon filled his whole body as his whole chakra circulatory system warmed up and allowed chakra to flow throughout his whole body. With his chakra flowing freely his body began to become a little more relaxed allowing him focus more on the chakra that enslaved the water molecules began to enrage as Kamisori concentrated. Using his byakugan Kamisori was able to see every single droplet of water that had been high jacked by his chakra. With his byakugan he was able to focus on every area of the mist where it was not as thick as the rest and also able to find area's where it was thicker than the others. Immediately he was able to focus chakra in those areas that were less dense to become wilder and cause the mist to become denser in those areas. The areas that were much more dense began to become less dense. Soon the mist became a homogenous sheet that blanketed the entire area. Kamisori was able to view the area with his byakugan but with his normal left eye he was able to see that the mist was much thicker and blended in all areas. Though the mist was even he was still able to clearly see some of the features of the area around him. Now it was time to start truly testing this jutsu by playing around with the density.
Now Kamisori began the next part of his training. Making his chakra and his body use to using the technique quickly easily and without as much strain. With that Kamisori allowed his chakra to stop controlling the mist. The mist around him slowly receded back into the calm waters from which it was spawned. Soon the mist was all reunited with its original form and the area around Kamisori was as clear as day. With the mist gone Kamisori was able to see that much time had passed it was now almost 8:30 in the morning and over top of the large walls that held Suna Kamisori, was able to see the first rays of the sun spilling over the rocks. Kamisori began to get ready again to perform the technique. Kamisori held his chakra and soon focused into his hands and once again slapped them to the ground as he kneeled. The chakra from his hands was forced into the now clam waters. Kamisori quickly rose and this time the water that rose immediately began to turn into mist as it came away from the pond's surface as he spoke the words, "Ninja Art: Hidden Mist Jutsu". The mist rose slowly to Kamisori's disliking but as it began to fill the air it was all the same thickness throughout. The thickness currently allowed one to see to the other side of the pond but it was better than the varying densities. Kamisori focused his chakra once again and was able to make the mist become thicker. The mist, now thicker, was not as thick as Kamisori would want. Through his left, normal eye he was able to see that the outlines and shapes out of the mist were still visible. Now a little anger Kamisori began to concentrate much harder on the mist. His chakra began to move much more rapidly in his body and through his system. The mist, now influenced by his own chakra, the mist began to become even thicker and soon out of his left eye Kamisori lost all visiblity. This was exactly what Kamisori was looking for.
With the density now at its peak Kamisori was ready to try moving the mist with himself. Using his byakugan Kamisori was able to monitor the mist, through his byakugan it looked like a cloud of chakra floating in the air. Kamisori did five flips back and when the last times his legs flipped over his his head and his knees hit the ground he whipped his head up to look straight forward into the forbidding mist. Next Kamisori again put his hands together and concentrated on the cloud of his chakra to make it move back with him. After almost a minute the cloud was finally once again centered around him. The time to bring the mist back was a little slow but Kamisori knew if he could just get the hang of it he could move it almost instantly with himself. Kamisori tried moving up in the air this time. He jumped high and after he was in the air the mist slowly began to follow. And as he fell from the sky the mist also began to move down. The speed mist was beginning to move almost in sync with him. Kamisori tried something harder. He ran full speed straight out of the mist and as the mist began to follow after him he made a quick turn to the right. The mist began to follow but suddenly began to fall apart slowly when he turned left and passed it as he went right. As the mist slowly begun to fall apart and the pieces of the fog go into the water Kamisori once again began to focus his chakra to pull it back together. The water that was once the mist began to take the vaporous form again.
With the mist now reformed it was time to try again. Kamisori begun to run to his left with newly formed mist. The mist dragged along and begun to catch up, and as it did Kamisori jumped in the air only to have the cloud of fog follow him once again. After he landed quietly on the surface of the water he quickly rebounded back to his feet and ran forward. Running forward the mist began to follow him again. Now Kamisori thought it was time again. He ran right and the mist followed suit, then he changed left and the mist followed, again right ... left... right... left. The mist was able to keep up and quickly shift directions with him. As he ran in this zig zag pattern the mist was catching up and shifting almost instantaneously with him. As Kamisori ran he looked behind him an noticed that the mist was enveloping his foot and as he ran and shifted directions quickly the mist kept up and it was able to cover his whole body. "This is it. This is how I want the mist to keep up. I've almost got this down."
Kamisori...

Last edited by ΩRazor on Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:43 pm

+35 T.P.
50/50T.P.
Ninja Art: Hidden Mist Jutsu Learned
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:19 pm

Water Jutsu: The Beginning Cont. pt2

Kamisori realized this might be the best he could do. Now it was time for a test run. Kamisori let the mist subside. Kamisori now tried something a little different than what he did before. Now with the mist gone he began to run on the surface of the water and as he ran he said, "Ninja Art: Hidden Mist Jutsu." As the words left his mouth he only focused the chakra out of his feet and into the water. The water then began to rise up to form mist. By doing this it looked like the mist was flowing out of his jacket and behind him as he ran along the water's surface. Happy with his mist style Kamisori wanted to play with it a little. He pulled out his fuma shuriken and readied for his little combo. Kamisori made the mist come closer to himself and then jumped out of it. Once in the air he through his shuriken at an invisible target in his mind. As he fell back in senbon slipped into his hands and after spinning once the top half of the mist opened up and he through the senbon out of the mist. Kamisori's little combo was one he was proud of. The first fuma shurken was a great distraction to an enemy while the mist then hid his movements while he could then surprise his opponent with the next move.
After stopping the move and retrieving the weapons Kamisori thought of more combos he could use with this new technique. The move he'd learned was going to be one he could rely heavily on to provide a means of distraction, defense, or to confuse his enemies. Now that he was getting ready to learn the next water jutsu on his list he thought of a new idea for the hidden mist technique. ~I could release mist from my sleeves of my grandfather's coat... and with a few modifications the coat could hold water in secret pouches~ After he finished thinking he decided it was time to move on to the next technique. His mother had said that now that the next jutsu he should learn should be one that could provide an offense for him. Kamisori had been looking through and found the water clone jutsu which would prove to be a good one for Kamisori because he could still use the far range style he was used to.

Spoiler:

Kamisori readied to learn the water clone technique. This technique, unlike the mist jutsu would be a little more advanced since it involved manipulating the water into a shape that resembled himself and then it had to be able to maintain that form. Kamisori smoothly walked toward the edge of the water and there he knelt down. First he unwrapped his foot wraps and put them on the land and then he slowly and carefully took off his grandfather's jacket, lastly he took off the small white bands that he kept on his wrists. This was done in hopes that it would be easier to mold a clone that didn't have these complicated items on them. Kamisori rose up and then walked again to the center of the pond to begin his training. Kamisori then put his hands together gaining his chakra and molding it within his own body. Kamisori looked at the portion of the water he wanted to mold into a clone and focused his energy and chakra towards that area. As the chakra focused into the desired area he saw the water rise slowly and sort of bubble and contort in the air trying to find the shape of his own body. The water rose and slowly seemed to fill up the invisible mold of his feet so the water began to make two water tubes going up. The chakra which he viewed was incredible, it flowed through the water trying to find his own body amongst the water molecules. The chakra near the bottom of the water tubes forming legs began to bubble outward in large bursts; each burst creating a toe and one for each heel. The water began working its way up and eventually the two streams came together to form his pelvis and soon the lower part of his torso. The water that formed the clones legs finally began to contour itself, soon creating the look that imitated his own pants, though it was clear and the surface seemed to flow like water. The area above the pelvis began to grow creating a large globe of water on the upper half. Soon what looked like small bubbles came pushing out of the very top and the two sides. The two bubbles of water that came out of the sides began to sloped downward creating arms and each arm began to form a more definite shape. The bubble on the head began to grow and soon there was a small stump and a round water shape on the top of the whole figure forming a head like thing.
The whole water clone was now in the basic shape of a human and soon after almost a minute of allowing the chakra to flow through the water it had all the shapes and contours down except for some of the more complicated features. Kamisori walked over to the clone after it didn't seem to be forming anymore or changing to take on his own color. Kamisori slowly reached out his hand toward the water clone's face and as he touched the smooth water of the clone's face the whole organism began convulsing and shifting. After only two seconds the whole form fell back into the water. Kamisori cursed himself for failing but realized it was only the first time. Kamisori sighed with relief and then widened his stance as he gained more chakra. After he had gained a fair amount he focused the chakra on the water but this time he molded it differently. This time a large glob of water rose at the same time instead of the two spouts that created the legs before. This time gravity was able to help in molding the creature as its basic forms of arms and legs seemed to fall out of the large sphere of water, while the momentum of the rising water was enough to keep some of the water moving upward this creating the neck and the head. The water, now in the basic shape of a body, then began to pin point the finer details of the figure. Kamisori's clone now looked almost exactly like Kamisori except for the fact that it still was clear like the water from which it was made. Kamisori concentrated his chakra a little more and soon the colors and texture of the clone began to form creating an almost exact identical copy of the jonin.
Kamisori happy with his double knew that the hard part was to come he began focusing chakra to give the whole puppet a consciousness. The clone began to move its left arm and soon its fingers were twitching. The clone began to move forward but as it did parts of it began to slump and turn back into water such as its right arm flowing down its side. Kamisori decided he must not be forcing enough chakra into the clone and soon he began forcing a little bit more chakra into the clone. The water that was falling on the clone began to solidify once again to form the body and a solid like mass. Once he was sure the clone was stable Kamisori willed it to move once more. The poor clone began taking it's first steps and walking. Kamisori knew that this was just the test clone to make sure he could make good working ones that wouldn't fall apart; all of them would not be this hard to control and manage once he got the hang of the technique. The clone now moving around was stable so Kamisori decided to step things up a notch. He clasped his hands together once more and focused his chakra again and soon beside him a good sized amount of water rose up and soon the arms and legs cascaded out of the mass while the head seemed to float out. The clone next gained it's details and colors. Now Kamisori successfully had two moving clones but the technique was not complete he still couldn't make them run or jump.

[spoiler]

Last edited by ΩRazor on Sat May 08, 2010 2:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:27 am

+35 T.P.
35/100T.P.
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:07 am

Water Jutsu: The Beginning Cont. pt3

The clones now fully stable were able to walk but they were not complete. They could not run, they could not jump, he didn't know if they could even fend for themselves in a battle yet. Kamisori had the two clones walk towards each other. At first they began at a steady pace but soon the clones began to sprint at each other. Each one began to scowl at the other as they ran towards each other to attack with their raised fists. As the clones reached each other each aimed their fist at the other's face and as the blow connected all the momentum gained during the run towards each other carried through as they turned into large amounts of water that clashed into each other. As the clones died in a watery mess that clashed around each other Kamisori had already begun preparing the two more new clones that would soon pick up where the last two clones left off. Kamisori clasped his hands together and said, "Water clone jutsu", as two figures of water rose on either side of Kamisori. The waters that rose soon had arms and legs flow out of it while the head came out. These clones, unlike the last, were almost instantly colored and textured to become almost exact physical copies of Kamisori. The copies slowly began to move and come to life. They each ran to opposite sides in front of Kamisori creating a triangle between the three Kamisori's. The clones then began a full on charge towards each other. This time the clones were in the gentle fist stance that Kamisori would have been if he rushed and opponent. The two came closer towards one another and soon they hit. Both clones recoiled from the blow but each on was still tangible. Kamisori began to jog over towards them when one of the clones became unstable and turned into water.
Kamisori stood their devastated, wondering why the clone had failed but now was not the time. Now he had to concentrate more on how to make this not happen. Kamisori immediately summoned two more clones. These clones came up much faster than the ones before them. Kamisori now with three clones around him decided it was best for him to test their tangibility. Kamisori allowed the clones to charge him all at once. First turning to the one on his left Kamisori rushed it and as it came close dodge its left fist. Kamsori then knelt onto one knee and used his arm to trip the clone. The clone being a copy of him quickly rolled and smirked at him. As he turned around he was able to see the second clone jumping high into the air with the help of the clone he'd just flipped. The third clone then came at him, the only way he knew was because his byakugan saw it. Kamisori quickly flipped back and then quickly rolled sideways as the clone in the air came down striking the water beside him. The impact caused a small wave that pushed Kamisori back some, then the first clone punched in the midst of this in his jaw. As the blow hit his face Kamisori realized that these clones were almost perfect they even seemed to have the correct mass that was needed to make a good punch. Kamisori tumbled back across the water rolling over himself three times before he began to sink. Under the water now Kamisori kicked until he got near the surface then he coated his hands with chakra and reached up using the surface as a way to pull himself up from being under the water. After getting his torso up, Kamisori concentrated the chakra on his feet and knees to help hoist himself out of the water.
Kamisori realized he was facing three copies of himself that now might be almost on the same level as he was since they were almost a complete technique. Kamisori stood up and soon he put his hands together and said, "Water clone jutsu", and as he said these words three more clones rose from behind him. "Heh, now this is what I wanted". For the first time since he had been back in the village that twinkle in his eye for a good fight came back. Kamisori rushed two of the clones and activated his byakugan allowing the view of the whole battle field to fill his mind. The two clones that were in his left eye's vision also came to get him. As they punched he was able to easily dodge and then he quickly took his right leg and brought it up behind him as he bent forward. This kick pushed the clone back and as he came all the way around he punched the other. Just then Kamisori jumped up in the air doing the splits in the air as two of the other clones dove forward from behind him and into his left eye's sight. He quickly jumped back and then flipped to land safely on the ground. The two clones ahead of him rushed him as two more came from the back. One of the clones behind him was ahead of the others so Kamisori slid his leg back and bent down some and clasped the clone around its arm and leg then he span around and used it as a projectile to push one of the others back. The other one in front of him cam e and punched for his head and as he did Kamisori allowed himself to fall to his knees as he punched the clone in the stomach sending it back. As the last clone came from behind Kamisori put his hands on the water and used his left leg to kick the opponent in the face. Now where were the other two. He looked around and then he found them. They were under him! Kamisori quickly span to his left using his arms to propel himself and found the two clones come up out of the water and land in front of him. Kamisori ran towards the first and he used and open fist to disturb the flow of chakra in the clone causing it to disintegrate. Then after charging with the last clone he jumped over it and as he was parallel to the clone he struck down behind the clones neck and caused it to lose its form. The four other clones were now back up and charging straight for him. Kamisori ran for the clones to and jumped over this bunch to land in the middle of the group, the clones began immediately attacking him. Using his byakugan he was able to dodge most the attacks and even direct some of the attacks at each other. Kamisori then took initiative to destroy two by using the gentle fist aimed in their stomachs. The next two clones he ran to attack but as he did they vanished. Kamisori realized he was very low on chakra; he'd just summoned over ten clones and used the mist jutsu at least three times before he began learning the water clone.
Kamisori slowly walked to the edge of the pond but as he did he realized that right before he stepped off his left leg fell through the water. Lucky for Kamisori the pond was shallow at that part and his leg was able to touch the ground. Kamisori sat down on the rocky ground with a few plants by the area. He slowly reached over towards the coat that his grandfather left and he reached into the right inner pocket. This pocket held a small little pack of food that he had purchased while he was in the food district. The meal contained a small piece of bread and some rice that had chicken. Kamsori pulled out a pair of chopsticks and began to eat his small meal. Though it wasn't much Kamisori was able to gain some strength from the food. After finishing the food Kamisori grabbed a bottle of water which he'd stored in his coat. After he'd finished Kamisori sat on the sandy, stoney ground and took a little nap.

A small child was walking around a large room. At the age of 4 the child was not very experienced but he was bright. As he toddled around the room he was able to see the many objects. The room contained a large table and a large sofa. The small child walked over to the couch and tried to pull himself up. He wasn't able to get up but soon he was lifted off the ground and felt himself land on the couch. As he used his whole body and arms to turn himself around on the large fluffy couch that he seemed to sink into. As he looked up he saw a tall man that seemed to be many times larger than himself. The man had a great big smile on his face and soon one of the massive hands began to descend upon the small child. The child began reacting by twisting inward trying to protect himself, but soon the large hand invaded his small barrier and began tenderly touching his small little stomach. The little boy began to writhe in pleasure as small squeals filled the air and his little eyes turned to small slits. After laughing for some time the child was once again lifted into the air where the man was holding him under his arms. The child stared at the man. The man's face was young and trim. He had a strong jaw and short cropped dark black hair that stuck up in spikes and held hints of purples and blues. The eyes of the man were a beautiful crimson that held gentle feelings within in them. The mans face was adorned with glasses that seemed to hold in those strong yet gentle eyes. As the man held the boy, his face seemed to go away and then come back. Go away, then come back. The small child soon realized it was being tossed in the air. And soon he heard a noise from the other side of the room. As he turned his small head he saw a woman enter the room. This woman donned a long white Kimono and behind her came an old man who wore a large wintery coat that seemed to fit him perfectly. The woman and old man appeared to be related but the small child would not know. The woman had long purple hair that reached her mid back, and slightly fell over one eye. Her small petite figure was a stark contrast to the man who now held the child. The small boy reached out his arms for the woman and one could hear a high voice speak the words, "Mama... mama", as the boy strechted his hands toward the woman. She cam by and picked up the boy and with her gentle lips gave the sweet child a smooth kiss on his fragile head. The young man() then spoke. "Isn't he beautiful"
"Yes sweety he is.", came softly out of the woman's lips
The old man then spoke, "Let me see my grandchild."
"Here you go father", she said as she passed the small child into her father's hands.
My grandson, my little Kamisori.
He said as his eyes turned into small crescents.

Kamisori woke up peacefully on top of his grandfather's jacket. As he blinked his sleepy eyes he saw how it was only about an hour since he slept. Kamisori quickly got up and began stretching hoping to wake up his sleepy limbs. He then activated his byakugan to check the amount of chakra he had. Using the pale eye he was able to see that almost all of his chakra had been restored. Kamisori, ready to finish the technique, walked to the center of the pond. This time Kamisori raised both hands and clasped them together while he said, "Water Clone Jutsu". Beside him three spheres of water jumped out of the pond and quickly morphed to look like three copies of himself.
Kamsori, taught by his mother and teacher's knew that the water clone jutsu, unlike shadow clone could not be used far from the body of water or go and receive info unless it was going to walk back to him also. But Kamisori had reasons for choosing the water clone, first, it was able to use water and conduct lightning. Second, it could be used as medium for water jutsu. Third, it didn't split the user's chakra reserve in half. Now done remembering his choice for this jutsu Kamisori turned to the three clones and nodded. The four bodies went in opposite directions and then turned into face each other. Kamisori then made one disappear and then quickly made another reappear. Next on the second Kamisori threw his fuma shuriken at it and once it sliced through Kamisori activated the water clone jutsu again, causing the split clone to become two. Last on the third clone Kamisori threw his second fuma shuriken at it causing it to split and once its water was free he used hidden mist jutsu causing the mist to expand and once the mist floated around he allowed it to fall.
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:30 am

+70 T.P.
100/100T.P.
Learned Water Clone Jutsu
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:10 am

Water Jutsu: The Beginning Cont. pt4

Spoiler:

Kamisori, now holding two more water jutsu's in his arsenal, knew there was one more jutsu his mother had told him he'd needed to learn. The basic water jutsu that allowed for the creation for water without a body of water. Similar to the fire style jutsu this next jutsu was one that would allow the user to expel chakra from their mouth that would take the form of water. Immediately getting ready to use this technique Kamisori walked off of the surface of the water and went towards the dry area that was more like the environment around Suna. Kamisori ready to begin first started by warming up his chakra. He clasped his hands together, leaving the index and thumb up as he interlaced the others and allowed them to lay over the knuckles. Soon he could feel the chakra in the pit of his body swirling around. The chakra was an amazing force as it flowed his body seemed to tingle as the chakra in his arms erupted and began to move. As the flow began to go to his feet he felt at peace almost as if he was floating.
It's time. Kamisori began to focus the chakra where he needed it to perform this technique. His stomach. The chakra that was swirling began to churn in his stomach spinning around in the right direction clockwise. Once he had the chakra well placed and settled deep in his gut he then inhaled a deep breath. The warm Sunagakure air filled his lungs and as soon as he felt the oxygen stored in his lungs he began concentrating his chakra into that air. The air now filled with chakra of the water nature would soon be transformed into water when expelled from his mouth but Kamisori was not ready yet. After inhaling and exhaling once or twice through his nose he readied. Kamisori took his hand with the index and middle fingers up and the others down and placed it beside his face. When Kamisori exhaled the chakra infused air from his moth he was hopping to see that the air was water, but as the air came out only small droplets of water came out and some times a small amount of water accumulated and leaked out.
Kamisori allowed all the chakra infused air to flow out of his system before he decided he would try again. When he was ready to begin the process all over again Kamisori flipped his hair back into his right eye and once again put his hands together. The air in his lungs soon began mixing with his own elemental chakra release causing it to hold the water element. As Kamisori breathed out one more time he hoped to see the change from chakra mixed air into water. The air that came out of his mouth was like a small water that would come out of a fountain. There was not even enough to create a good sized mist. Kamisori realized maybe this wasn't the best way to learn this jutsu. Kamisori immediately ran to pick up his clothes. He slowly wrapped his feet in their bandages and then slipped on his bracelets and grandfather's coat.
Kamisori left the area and was heading for someplace else in the village that he loved. As he started walking Kamisori jumped off with his left foot and soon began traveling through the village rather quickly, jumping up and down. The wind that blew in his face allowed one to see his right eye which most never seemed to see because of his hair. Kamisori enjoyed the short travel and after only 5 minutes of traveling he was finished and landed on the ground. In front of Kamisori stood a fairly large building that was three stories high. On the front of the building a sign read the words, "Suna Library". Kamisori had always liked the library. The many books it held allowed the reader to go on journeys to other lands and new places by reading the text and from early age Kamisori had remembered traveling to all sorts of places in these books.
Kamisori decided he was done reminiscing and used chakra to help him jump high onto the top of the building. Landing he allowed his left leg to stretch out to his side along with his left hand, and used his right to support himself from falling. Now at the top of the building Kamisori felt at peace. To bring himself deeper into the mood he trudged to the center of the building and then turned his face towards the now rising sun. Kamisori sat down with his legs crossed and picked up a leaf. He was going back to the basics of water element training. He crossed all his fingers except for the thumbs and held the leaf between the two free fingers just as he had done when he first learned of his water affinity.

Kamisori wore and all white kimono as he walked with his mom, dressed very similarly, to the training room in the house. Today was the day she had promised to teach him his secondary element. Kamisori, a chunin now was going to soon take his jonin exams and his mother wanted him to be prepared for the future. As the two walked they took their steps gingerly and walked into the small training room that their house held. Kamisori walked to the middle as his mother closed the traditional screen door and pulled a bar from above, jamming it in the door to make sure it could not open. Kamisori stood there in the middle of the room that he;d grown used to training in. The four walls were flat and had wooden beams placed every six inches apart going horizontally and vertically. Over thee beams were paper that seemed to hold the room together. The room's ceiling was a mixture of wooden beams and metal bolts used to support the room. The room had four candles lights in each corner illuminating the room to fair yellow orange glow. Since it was the morning the light from the sun and day funneled through the papery walls and made the room look even more angelic.
Saho, Kamisori's mother, walked over to the cupboard in the side of the room and she slowly oppened the wooden doors and placed her hand within in the abyss. When her hand withdrew it held a large stack of paper around 2 inches thick. The paper looked normal it was white on both sides and cut in 4 by 4 inch squares. Saho walked where Kamisori stood and motioned for him to sit as she did so herself. She then spoke, "Kamisori, this is elemental paper. Many ninja do not know what their second element is, like yourself, but by using this paper one can find out. If one holds the secondary flame element the paper will burn in just a few seconds. If one has the lightning element the paper will crinkle. If one has wind element they should be able to focus and cause the paper to slice in half. If one has the water element the paper will soak. Lastly those who have the rock element will cause the paper to turn to dirt. He let me show you.", as she said this she took one sheet of paper and held opposite corners between her thumb and index finger, holding the paper parallel to the ground.
"Ok, well my dominant element is wind, like most of the people in the land of wind, but by using this paper one can physically see what my second element is. All I have to do is concentrate chakra to the paper and keep a calm mind. The calm mind allows your chakra to take on what element it knows it is, then the paper will react.". She held the paper and soon closed her eyes, concentrating. Her hands that clenched the paper began to shake a little and once she felt she was ready oppened her eyes. As she did so the paper in her hands began to contract inwards and soon crumpled into a ball. As Kamisori watched he heard his mother say, "See. This means I have the lightning element as my secondary nature. Now it's your turn" Saho passed her son a piece of paper and soon he held the paper just as his mother did, parallel to the ground between his thumb and index finger.
Kamisori began to concentrate as he closed his eyes. The paper in his fingers began to feel nonexistent as Kamisori concentrated his chakra to that area. The paper in his hands seemed to sway in an invisible wind and Kamisori concentrated even harder. Once he felt he was ready he opened his eyes and as he did from where his finger touched the paper began to soak. The invisible water seemed to soak only the out edges of the paper but left the middle dry as the desert. "Mother? um... what did I do wrong. It didn't soak all the way through."
"It's ok Kamisori, most people are at the rank jonin when they do this so it's expected that you may not do it on your first try. Just grab another sheet of paper and try again."
Kamisori reached out again and plucked another small sheet of paper off the stack after discarding the one he'd held in his hands. Again he placed opposite corners of the paper between his thumb and index finger and held it above the ground again. This time he felt his chakra flowing. It seemed to slosh around inside him like water inside a bottle. It was inside his body. Kamisori concentrated this chakra on the paper and thought of the most serene thoughts. One though came to mind. He and his grandfather on a canoe only a month before now. They talked and these words and stories drifted into his head as he concentrated on the paper.
The paper kamisori held in his hands began to soak once more. From the edges towards the center the water started to seep in. After only 20 seconds more of concentrating, the whole paper was water logged. As Kamisori oppened his eyes a wide smile spread across his face. "I did it mom, I did it!"
"That's excellent sweetie I'm so proud of you", she responded as she hugged him. Just then someone knocked on the screen door. As Saho got up Kamisori still was overjoyed about his recent success. At the do his mother talked and soon let out a quick and painful gasp. Her head bent down as she tried to conceal the tears that ran down her cheeks. Kamisori, surprised by his mother's recent change in mood looked up and said, "Mom, is everything all right?
Saho slowly turned around and said, "No... my son... someone killed you grandfather."
Kamisori, who had been kneeling after inquiring about his mother's predicament fell back onto his butt as he lost all the air in his lungs. Soon the hot tears that filled his mother's eyes seemed to fill his own. His mother then said in a stern and vengeful voice, "I'm going to find out who killed him... and make them... pay"
Kamisori, saddned and broken looked up from his position and said just as sternly,
"I'm going with you"

Kamisori's eyes oppened as he remembered he was atop the Suna library. The lead he held in his hand swayed a bit and soon he repositioned it so that the tip was in the index and thumb of one hand while the stem was in the other. The leaf was placed parallel to the ground and Kamisori closed his eyes as he concentrated on dousing the leaf. His mind soon drifted to thought's of the night he and his mother left. Both ninja donned large black cloaks that covered their whole bodies. The hoods on the cloaks were put up because that night they left Suna was one of the few days it rained. The heaven's almost seemed to be crying.
Traveling fast through the desert trying to keep up with his mother, Kamisori knew she was angry and upset. So was he. The two ran non stop across the vast desert to catch a boat. The boat was at the docks when they arrived and as the hopped on it began to disembark. On this part of journey Kamisori stared at his mother. She had her face turned towards the sky most of the trip. The rain seemed to mask her tears and cool off her heated attitude. After an hour boat ride they arrived at Kiri and again Kamisori's mother ran fast to reach her father's house. After 30 minutes of running which would have taken most and hour to arrive the two stopped at his house. Inside Kamisori's mother found her father being tended by medical ninja but it was already to late. She cried over her dying father and begged him to tell her who had done this. Kamisori's grandfather merely took out an old picture of a young man and said near the glacier caps.
After only an hour of arriving Saho's father died. Saho with new resolve and vengeance in her eyes ordered her son to follow her. The two again traveled way faster than normal and didn't even take a break. At the glacier caps they saw a tent. And from the tent a man came out. He wore a large cloak and had something over his arm. As soon as he saw them Saho knew he was the one. The chase ensued as the two ninja followed the murderer, The traveled fast and quick. After a day of trailing the killer they lured him into a cavern of ice.
~Anger... Hate... Death... Sadness... Kill~
Kamisori opened his eye's to find the leaf breaking because it had become severely water logged. Those painful memories he'd remembered fueled his determination and drive to learn the water jutsu. Kamisori stood up this time with confidence as he faced the sun in his grandfather's ancient cloak. Kamisori slapped his hands together with and audible clap and soon focused his chakra. The air in his lungs like the leaf was imbued with his own water chakra and soon he decided it was time. Kamisori inhaled once more deeply and then with great force exhaled the product that came out of his mouth was...

Last edited by ΩRazor on Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:36 pm; edited 6 times in total
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:17 pm

+75 T.P.
60/60 T.P.
Learned Water Release: Violent Water Wave
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:41 pm

Water Jutsu: The Beginning Cont. pt5
Kamisori inhaled once more deeply and then with great force exhaled. The product that came out of his mouth was a good stream of water. The water that flowed from his lips came out at a good speed that could push an opponent easily and soon it stared pooling in-front of him. Kamisori knew immediately what to do with the good size water he'd produced. Kamisori slapped his hands together and then spoke, "Water Clone Jutsu". The water that was in front of him jumped up into two large sphere of water that once up had limbs cascade out of them while the head floated up. In less than a second the clones were complete and ready to roll. The clones jumped over to Kamsori and stood on either side of him. Once they were ready all three Kamisori's ran forward towards and invisible target and began weaving by each other to confuse the foe. The new middle one ran straight forward while the other two raised their hands to their chest and clasped them together saying, "Hidden mist jutsu". The Kamisori in front ran and then turned into to mist causing the invisible fake foe to be blinded. Then the other two ran towards the mist each entering a different side and using one of Kamisori's fuma shuriken to slice the foe in two.
Now done with his combo Kamisori allowed the water clones and the mist to subside, allowing there forms to soak the roof top with the excess water. Kamisori was pleased with his new water techniques but now it was time to learn one more. This last one, as he had talked to his mother, should be, "At least a B-Rank jutsu. Your a jonin now and need to be prepared with stronger jutsu.". Kamisori remembered his mother's little speech and decided it was time for a break. He had been training for a while now and in this day learned three water moves and that was pretty tiring. Kamisori jumped off the rooftop, landing nimbly on his knees. As he rose he looked around at Suna's inviting atmosphere. It was almost 9:00 and soon the streets would be filling up with a good number of people. Kamisori began to walk off towards his own home.
Kamisori began at a brisk pace, just fast enough to fill his hair sway from the movement and speed he was moving at. As he walked his bare toes, now calloused from many a walk like this, felt the smooth sandy streets and seemed to allow him to feel closer to the streets of his home. The particles that slid between his toes tickled and as he walked he would wiggle them every now and again to clear them out. As he walked he found himself staring at the scenery the beautiful village provided. The many buildings of Suna were pretty tall and he watched the peaks of them as he passed. The buildings were spherical in some areas and more square in others, an architecture that Kamisori admired. Mixing the soft elements of the sphere flowing round shape with the hard elements of the square buildings clean cut corners and straight sides.
Kamisori knew his walk was almost over because the more familiar elements and places near his house seemed to find him in his walk. Soon his feet seemed to walk on a predetermined path with a mind of their own as he walked the familiar path the rest of the way to his house. At the door he pushed open the large doors the familiar weight set against his hands and soon released as he slipped in and allowed the giant bulwark to slide gracefully back in place. Kamisori walked through the halls barely picking up his feet as he went, allowing them to make a scuffing noise as the slid along the hard wood floor. Once he reached his room Kamisori rolled lazily onto his bed where he lay looking up at his ceiling. Kamisori slowly slid the great wintery jacket from behind himself and placed it over his small frame. The jacket seemed to swallow him as did the memories of the past and the arms of sleep.

Kamisori stood watching behind a pine tree in a forest of more abundant pine trees coated in heavy dustings of snow. He peaked out from behind a tree and watched silently as an old man stood in the center of a clearing in the forest, the ground that this man stood on was covered thickly in snow that was newly fallen. More snow seemed to float down from the heavens as Kamisori watched. The old man was Shunsuke Nakamura, Kamisori Reza’s grandfather. The old shinobi had walked quietly into the giant forest during the night that Kamisori was visiting his grandfather. At only seven years old Kamisori had great interest in his grandfather and curiously followed him into the forest to see what he was doing.
The old man was wearing his great wintery coat over an unseen out fit. In the sullen moonlight the whites, blues, and grays of the cloak seemed to glow with the power of the moon. The old man slowly slid the great cloak off his weary shoulders allowing it to nestle into the snow as it fell off. Under the coat he wore an outfit that was made for battle. The outfit was a tight form fitting black out fit that had metal placed along areas for protection. The out fit held closely to his body showing off toned arms and legs with an impeccable back that seemed to bear the weight of some great burden on their shoulders. The outfit that spanned tightly across his old yet firm body held some weapons and had a few pouches that Kamisori could make out to hold more weapons. The other thing Shunsuke had with him was a sword, one that had a pitch black handle with a black sheathe around it, this was tapered securely to his back and completed the outfit.
Kamisori had kept himself well hidden and was delighted that his old man hadn’t seemed to notice that he had followed him. Kamisori watched as his grandfather began an incredible display of power. The old man lifted both his hands up to let them rest slightly in front of them and with a flick of the wrist and the slightest whisper the snow on the ground that laid delicately around the forest floor began to vibrate, then the snow around Shunsuke lifted off the ground as it turned to water. With that the old man threw his hands into the air making the snow fly him into the air. With his hands now above his head, Shunsuke brought them down, one over the over, in front of his torso with the finger pointed down. Out of the sky the water had turned to ice and swiftly cut through the air, landing each stabbed into the snow at odd angles. The old man next made the ice shards that landed come in front of his own body by crossing his hands in an ‘X’ in front of his body. As he did this, the ice shards seemed to piece together like a puzzle creating a dome in front of him. Behind the semitransparent ice the old man’s hands formed a seal in front of his face as the snow behind him begun to roll up creating a huge wave of snow that rose for several feet. After it had stopped towering at 3 stories Shunsuke thrust his hand forward causing the large snow wave to come crashing to the ground. The wave flowed through the forest destroying trees and foliage as it went. As it still flowed Shunsuke again shifted his hands into open palms and then clenched them causing the snow to turn into water. The water then began to twist and churn on itself as Shunsuke moved his hands in a wrapping motion creating a whirlpool. The water began to move slowly at first but soon started gaining speed. As it span it began grinding the ground beneath it and all the water and plants caught in it all got sucked to the center and then ground up into shreds as the water grew teeth of ice that gnawed on them. Soon Shuunsuke jumped into the air and began falling directaly towards the center of the whirlpool that had the ice like teeth. As he landed the teeth knitted together to form a platform of ice at the center of the spinning water. As Shunsuke landed he touched the center of the ice which caused it to spread out freezing the water. Then as he stood up four clones of ice also rose from the huge platform of ice. The clones quickly mimicked Shunsuke’s own appearance and then soon set off in four cardinal directions opposite of Shunsuke himself. Now Shunsuke was set he placed his hands together and began quick. After forming 20 sets of seals in about three seconds, Shunsuke looked up and said, ”Water Coliseum: No Escape”, and as he did from the four directions that the clones ran in large columns of water rose about 50 stories into the air. Soon the columns circled clockwise leaving a wall of water as they moved to connect to each others end to form a ring around the area that has about a 500 meter radius away from Shunsuke himself. A huge wall of water now surrounded the area and immediately after all four sides connected the whole area began to fill up with water almost instantaneously. After only a few seconds the whole area was covered with water like a giant pool or tub of water. Shunsuke ,himself, was safe because the ice platform he’d created had risen on top of the water. Kamisori had drifted on a branch of tree that had been broken once the water had flooded the area. He now surfaced pushing his head towards the air to get a breath he desperately needed. Shunsuke, now prepared to advance the move, spoke, ”Water Coliseum: Frozen Palace”. As the words left his lips instantly in a flash the whole large cylinder of water turned into a huge chunk of ice. In it Kamisori could make out animals: birds, deer bears, and fish. He could also make out countless amounts of debris created from trees and other things found in the forest. Luckily he had hoisted himself out of the water before he himself had been frozen in it like the animals.
”Water Coliseum: Shattered Past”
The whole stack of ice shattered in one second creating thousands of shards that floated in the air, still. These shards contained half of trees, pieces of grass, large boulders that were now divided into large pieces, animal parts that had been shattered from the rest and now stayed aloft in the air. Shunsuke slowly jumped off his large ice platform and allowed himself to slide to the bottom of the huge floating ice pieces. Now at the bottom he again spoke to cause and even more devastating attack. ”Water Coliseum: Forgotten Memories” And with that the giant shards began crisscrossing over each other and breaking small chunks off each other. The chunks were also bombarding the ground causing the once clean forest floor to rubble. Shunsuke now raised his hands and the shards flew quickly into the air. The final words spoke by Shunsuke scared Kamisori the most.
”Water Coliseum: Broken Dreams”
And with that the ice that had once flown into the air came down as thousands of clones that each looked like his grandfather. The all bombarded the ground creating craters and ditches. And after their landing each was able to get up. These clones, made out of ice, looked like Shunsuke except some of them had frozen limbs that took the shape of swords, spears, and axes. Kamisori himself had landed safely among the debris but now he was surrounded by thousands of clones that all attacked him. As he viewed around him all he could see were identical copies of his grandfather but each one was cold and lifeless. As they ran at him, weapons poised to strike, Kamisori covered his face with his hands to try to protect against the attack. He closed his eyes as the first clone came close enough to strike and saw its axe like hand gleam in the moonlight. After waiting a few seconds for the death that was supposed to follow, Kamisori opened his eyes to see his grandfather… his real one standing in front of him, with his cloak draped over his shoulders. The clones stood as if paused in mid attack. Shunsuke snapped and the clones all reverted back to water and then once settled on the floor turned to snow. He turned around slowly to see a cowering young child behind him.
”It’s ok my little one… I knew you were here the whole time. I would never have let anything happen to you.
I love you… lets go home”

Last edited by ΩRazor on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:25 pm

Water Jutsu: The Beginning Cont. pt6
Kamisori eyes quickly fluttered open and he slowly realized he was looking at the side of his bed with the furs of his grandfather’s cloak blocking some of the view. Slowly Kamisori picked himself up out of bed and realized it was already midday. This meant he had wasted half his day sleeping way in his room… dreaming. Kamisori rolled his body to the side of his bed and allowed his feet to hit the floor. The cold floor on his feet sent chills up his spine.
Kamisori stood up and slowly made his way to the room adjacent to his own, leading to his bathroom. After using the toilet he took off the clothes he’d just recently slept in and dragged himself into the shower stall. The cold water flowed along his lithe body and was soon replaced by soothing warm water as he turned the correct knob. After he had rinsed off all the dirt and grime from the previous day’s work and the nights sleep, he walked out of the stall and out of the bathroom to be rejoined with his bed and accompanying accoutrement. In the familiar room he quickly used one of the big fluffy white towels that was hidden in his armoire to dry his small body. After he finished toweling off he quickly pulled on his undergarments before dressing in his white pants and adorning his arms in his white cloth bracelets. Kamisori went over to his dresser and pulled out a small wooden brush. Using the mirror connected to his dresser he brushed his hair and after finished he put some lotion on his body. With his clothes now secure and his hair done Kamisori grabbed his grandfather’s cloak and swung it over his shoulder as he gracefully exited his bedroom towards the kitchen.
On his way to get his food Kamisori stopped at a window in the long hallway to look outside. On the willow tree he saw a small white bird fly in the drooping branches for cover. The small white bird’s luminescent feathers seemed to glow and contrast wonderfully with the earthy, sandy colors of the sand village as a back drop and the small green leaves that adorned the tree. The bird fluttered around a bit weaving through the branches as it picked at the tree but soon it jumped out and was off, setting its innocent, white plumage against the strong blue sky. Soon it disappeared and seemed to join the clouds. Fluffy and white.
Kamisori turned away from the window as he lost the bird in the clouds. He resumed his walk to the kitchen and as he arrived he quickly set out with making breakfast. Kamisori opened up the cupboards and pulled out a large pan and soon set it on the stove. After oiling up the pan he grabbed the bacon out of the fridge and placed it in the pan. After the fire was turned on a popping sound filled the air and oil began to fly up. Kamisori turned the bacon after a few minutes and allowed the next side to crisp up. After the bacon was finished Kamisori put it on a plate to be served. He also grabbed a glass out of the cupboard and filled it up with milk. Kamisori also grabbed some carrots from the fridge to be used in his meal. After his meal was completed Kamisori sat down and ate.
After he’d finished his meal Kamisori rinsed his dish and rinsed it off. He began to think about his parents and remembered that both of them were off to day to a high-class party that would last most of the day. Without a second thought of it Kamisori readied to leave for the day and begin his training. He walked back to his room and quickly got ready, putting on his grandfather’s coat and stuffing his pockets with his weapons. Once he had armed himself, Kamisori walked out of his room and made his way to the front door. He opened the large door that protected his home and allowed it to swing back as he walked out. Leaving his home behind and going back to the pond today, Kamisori was excited and exhilarated.
As he walked towards the pond to begin his training Kamisori looked around and noticed all the people in the sand village going about their daily business. It was around midday so many people were out and about in Suna. The warm air in the great village filled Kamisori’s lungs as he breathed in and out on his brisk walk. Kamisori finally reached his destination of the day. The pond.
Kamisori walked over to the great body of water and allowed his hand to touch the reflective surface. As he rubbed his hand over the wet liquid the cool water soothed all his muscles and gave him this great sense of euphoria. Kamisori got up and walked along the sandy ground and moved to a tree. There Kamisori got ready for his training, he took of the great jacket that covered his small frame and then he brushed his pants to dust them off. Kamisori kneeled down and tightened his feet wraps to make sure that they did not get scratched up.
~Ok, so I have to train to learn this next jutsu, but before I do that I should warm up my chakra system and where off this tiredness. First I'll do some projectile training, trying to pinpoint various targets. Second I'll do some taijutsu training, using the gentle fist style I will strike the tree and do a few maneuvers. Lastly, I'll do some chakra control training, standing on the surface of the pond and summon a water clone. Hopefully I can be done with all this and the learning of the jutsu in a few hours.~
Kamisori stood up now and got ready train with his projectiles. "Byakugan", Kamisori said as his pale eye, hidden under his veil of hair, activated and allowed his vision to expand much farther than he could normally see. With his vision Kamisori looked around and was able to pinpoint a few targets in the area. One was a small insect on a tree. The second was a small leaf on a tree; it was blowing very hard and he was able to sense it would fall off. The last thing he targeted with his vision was a bird. This bird was fluttering about this area. Kamisori spoke, "It's time to go", as he kneeled down and pulled out two smooth senbon in each hand. Kamisori looked down as he concentrated his byakugan to look for the small insect on the tree. This was by far the easiest of the targets. Kamisori moved. His feet sped along the ground as he raced forward in the opposite direction of his first target. Once he had gotten a fair distance he changed his direction slightly to run at a tree. Once he got close he allowed both of his feet, one at a time, to scale up the tree and then soon up a branch. Now he jumped off and as he soared upside down in the air he spotted a few more bugs on the same tree as his first target and he thought, ~This makes it more difficult, I'll target them on~. Kamisori allowed two of the senbon in one hand to slide blissfully out and glide towards their targets. His second arm came down above his head and swung back up, and as it did the two others flew after the first set of senbon. Kamisori, still in mid flight, took out six more kunai, three in each hand and brought his hands above his head and then brought them forward abruptly. The 6 senbon were released in staggering intervals from his fingers and soared through the air, joining the others. The senbon, thrown in the air, flew towards their intended targets. Kamisori had aimed the weapons with exact precision and soon he saw through his pale eye that they aproached their targets. All ten. They began their barrage. One, two, three... four, five... six... seven... eight, nine. Miss. The tenth weapon missed its target by less than an inch.
Kamisori fell towards the ground and as he did he allowed his hand to catch himself and flipped over it allowing himself to end kneeling. it was time for his second target. Kamisori spotted the leaf he would target next as he walked over to his senbon that were embedded in the tree ahead of him. Now, having collected his weapons, Kamisori began a leisurely walk towards the tree that held the leaf. As soon as he stepped under the trees shade the small leaf had seen earlier blew off. It fluttered in the air as if in a chaotic dance and soon was flowing with the wind moving freely like a spirit. The leaf came to rest in Kamisori's outstretched hand. And Kamisori decided this would go smoothly if he made it harder. Using his wind jutsu Kamisori pushed the leaf into the air and used the jutsu to take the leaf high into the air. As the leaf was taken high into the air Kamisori pulled out his senbon and attached the metal wires to them. After a few more seconds Kamisori released the jutsu that held the leaf and it began fluttering towards the ground.
Kamisori allowed his eye to catch sight of the small green leaf and then threw his hands up into the air. The senbon that were attached to the wires then began to fly up seeking the leaf. He had one senbon in each hand. The senbon spiraled around each other creating a double helix and just then the wind started to pick up. The leaf soon begun flipping back and forth moving rapidly in many directions. The two senbon passed the leaf and begun to come back down after they had crossed over each other. The two weapons danced in a symphony of wind and wires as they crisscrossed over each other and whizzed by the leaf. After a few seconds the senbon began to slice beside the leaf and then came out on opposite ends. the two senbon drew further and further away from the leaf on opposite sides and soon the suns rays allowed a master piece to be revealed. All around the leaf a sphere of woven wire shone brightly as the sun reflected against it. The wire came close to slicing the leaf in a shrinking sphere but stopped just short. The two senbon on either side pulled the leaf down to the ground as it pulled the wire, allowing Kamisori to catch the small wiry sphere in his hand. As he looked into the orb the once full leaf was now cut into a new shape. The shape was that of a star and in the center was a small diamond.
Finally Kamisori had finished this part of his accuracy test and now it was down to the final one. Kamisori clasped his hands together and focused on strengthening his byakugan to find the bird that had been his target. After spotting the poor small animal fitting about Kamisori moved into action. He pressed his foot against the ground and then pushed off, jumping into the air and chasing after the small animal.
The chase that ensued was an intense one. Kamisori jumped along the barren surface of the rocky, dessertous Suna terrain. The bird he had spotted weaved around in the air landing upon rock after rock. Kamisori himself was able to keep up with the small bird with the help of his byakugan. With a chase like this (all the weaving and dodging, and changing directions) Kamisori chakra could deplete from overuse of his byakugan after a few hours. Kamisori jumped along the surface of the water and used the hidden mist jutsu. This caused mist to appear but Kamsiori only thickened the mist on the edges of the area, enclosing the small bird in the area with him. After a few minutes and narrowing the room between the two, Kamisori was able to target the bird with his normal eye and begin his onslaught. Kamisori took out a kunai and attached a wire to it and began using his manipulating blade technique to steer the weapon. The bird was agile enough to dodge the first few attacks by the weapon but soon it began to struggle evading the weapon. The bird soon landed after a few close calls and as it took off once more Kamisori flicked his wrist round, allowing a senbon to slide out into his hand and as he finished the spin allowed it to fly after the bird. It struck.
The bird tumbled out of the sky as the senbon sliced through the air and reached the birds body. Kamisori ran quickly to the location of the fallen animal to see if his eyes had been as accurate as he had hoped. Kamisori found the small anaimals body and knelt down as he picked it up. The small bird was still breathing and Kamisori saw the senbon sticky out and as he lifted some of the feathers Kamisori smiled. The senbon had struck a single feather, the only white feather on the bird. An albino feather that Kamisori had spotted from far away. Kamisori pulled out the senbon and allowed the uninjured bird to fly off as he bounced it a few times up and down in his hands before opening them.
Kamisori had spent about thirty minutes on the past few endeavors and accuracy tests so he decided it was time to take a small leisurely break. Kamisori walked away from the spot he had released the bird and allowed his arms to fall once again to his side. He walked all the way back to where his coat lay and sat down decide it. He picked up the coat and put it back on and allowed it to secure hid warmth inside. Kamisori curled up beside a small rock and reached into the pocket of his jacket and pulled out a small package. Kamisori carefully unwrapped the small white cloth to reveal a small honey bun. Kamisori placed down the small white napkin and carefully switched the honey bun to his left hand. Afterwards he held it with his right hand and began to eat his delectable treat. Kamisori finally finished his small treat and sat against the rock to rest a little bit more.
After he had rested a bit more Kamisori picked himself up, still sheathed in his grandfather's coat, and walked along the sandy ground until he reached the area that the pond met the small turf of sparse grass. While he had eaten he decided he would combine the last two objectives: taijutsu training and chakra control. Using the gentle fist style meant that for his taijutsu training he needed good chakra control so he'd be "killing two birds with one stone". Kamisori stepped forward and allowed his chakra to flow into the soles of his feet, creating a membrane of chakra that allowed him to walk along the surface of the water. The water rippled as his feet made bands that spread throughout the whole pond, intermingling with each other as they collided. Kamisori walked to the center of the pond and then stopped allowing his body to feel the calm of the world. The air flowed around him picking up small wisps of hair and moving his jacket. The winds push made him sway a little bit and Kamisori allowed the warm Suna air fill up his lungs, giving him a sense of euphoria.
Kamisori stood on the surface of the water and swayed back in forth as he breathed deeply. He picked up his hands and allowed them to rest clasped together in front of his chest. Kamisori concentrated on his chakra system and the flow of chakra to his feet. He allowed the chakra to flow through his feet steadily as he stood atop the pond; the rest of his chakra was allowed to circulate through his body freely giving him a sense of openness. Kamisori decided it was time to move around a bit. Kamisori ran along the surface of the water weaving and dodging around before he did a few flips and cartwheels. These maneuvers provide difficulty and an opportunity to switch his chakra coating from his hands to his feet. He also had to control the density of the chakra especially when he landed from jumps. "Time for the taijutsu part of this", he said as he ran across the surface of the water to the nearest land. After touching his feet to the ground Kamisori immediately switched his attention to the tree that stood not far off and made his way towards the destination.
Kamisori reached the tree and immediately activated his byakugan, allowing the pale eye to see all around him and to view the inside of the tree. Kamisori immediately shifted into the gentle fist style stance, allowing his palms to face front towards the tree and shifting one foot back applying most of the weight on the front one. He breathed deeply allowing Suna's nurturing air to cradle his lungs and fill him with strength. Kamisori began his training. His first palm hit the trunk of the tree square in the middle and immediately he saw the chakra that was forced through his palm flow the tree and move up until it dissipated from a soft glow to nothing. Again he struck out and saw the chakra again displace inside the tree. Kamisori struck again and again and again and soon he was striking quickly and furiously with his open palms. Middle, side, middle, low, low, left, right, left, right, high, high, middle side.
Now into the rhythm of striking Kamisori found it almost natural to move around the tree in a circular fashion. Kamisori feet intricately laced over each other and over the small contours of the ground allowing him to glide seamlessly from one side of the tree to the other. Kamisori struck left shuffled right, struck with his elbow, then struck again with his left, he then felt himself leave the ground and outstretched his right leg to kick the tree on the side. As he landed he allowed himself to crouch and turn his left knee inward as he knelt down and struck with his elbow. Rising again he popped up to strike with his left palm, then his right. Left, right, left, right, left, right, left. He began moving faster around the tree's massive base as he warmed up to the fighting. His strikes hit the tree and now looking with his byakugan he could see the fruits of his labour. The tree was now glowing in the vision of his byakugan the whole thing full of his chakra. The trunk, the branch, the roots, the vines, the leaves, the fruit. Kamisori struck more: palm, palm, palm, kick, palm, elbow, kick, kneel, elbow, rise, kick, kick, plam, palm, palm -- and in the midst of his blows his hands almost seemed to transition naturally from open bare palms to two his middle and index finger outstretched from his fist jabbing into the tree. These ... strikes, hit the tree in rapid succession causing the tree to glow even more. Kamsiori struck harder and harder, using more and more chakra to bruise the poor plant. The tree, now illuminated brightly in his byakugan, seemed to pulse with his energy and he again struck faster, harder, and stronger, moving around the tree gracefully as the loose leaves fell down and ornately laced the air around him. Soon Kamisori, in a fit of anger and anxiety, found himself spin back, pull up his hand and then spin all the way forward towards the tree striking out with both his palms hitting the tree square on the trunk.
His chakra, filled with it's innate nature pulsed into the tree already filled with his chakra and soon many of the leaves flew off the tree and began to trickle down through the air. Kamisori steeped back panting heavily. In out, in out. Kamisori watched the tree as his chakra flowed out of it and into nothingness. Something was different. He knew it. Kamisori picked up a few of the leaves and clutched them in his hands. Instead of the usual silky and dull feeling he was used to feeling, the leaves were completely different, they were soaked through and through. As he dropped the leaves, he rubbed his wet hand gently along his pants leg.
As he finished his taijutsu training he walked over to his wraps near the pond surface and realized that he, himself was drenched in sweat. He walked over to his wraps and put them back on. "Maybe it's time to take a break", he said aloud under his breath as he sat down. Kamisori wrapped himself in his large coat and laid his head in the hood and then on the ground. His body seemed to stop moving as he slowed his breathing and allowed himself to drift off to a state where his consciousness slipped out of this world.

Kamisori stood atop a body of water. As he searched around he was only able to see water. Where was he? This was to big to be a pond, a lake, or a river. It was a huge ocean. The sky above was as clear as day and showed no signs of changing. The onlg distinguishing about the area that he was able to spy was a large jagged mountain that stood in the water in the distance. The water, itself, seemed calmed and subdued with the waves crashing up against each other sending small spray everywhere. As he got used to the scene he heard a voice a very familiar voice that held something a little different this time.
~Icy... corpses... float.~,
The voice Kamisori had heard hadn't been said allowed. It was in his head... or maybe... maybe it was all around him.
Kamisori soon found that the water below him had frozen over. Kamisori gasped, he had not even noticed that the change had occurred. Startled, he began stepping and moving around looking below him at the frozen surface. As he steeped on the ice he noticed that it looked black almost. CRACK! Under his right foot a small crack appeared and soon it began fracturing and spreading into a large complex crack. Kamisori, realizing the danger that this presented, began to run towards the large mountain in the distance. His feet glided across the surface of the ice as he heard the sounds of cracking following behind him and soon getting louder and louder. The ice behind him started to shatter. He heard large portions of ice cracking and shattering but the thing that surprised him was there was no splash. Shouldn't the ice fall into the water. Where did it go? Was there more ice under it? He didn't know, but there was no time to turn around and search for where the ice had gone. Kamisori ran and ran. He felt like he was running faster than he ever had before. Soon he realized his attempts to out run the cracking ice were in vain; the ice beneath his feet was cracking and moving faster ahead of his feet than he could hope to cover. PSHHHHHHH! The wind was flowing around his ears as he fell. Above him he saw a small hole with jagged ends. It was the surface of the ocean and above it was the clear blue sky. As he fell through the air he looked around and realized it was completely dark and the farther he fell the less light funneled through the crack in the oceans surface. This little light he had soon began receding as the surface above him began to reform and heal over itself, soon closing up completely. He guessed he was either going to die by hitting a rough, rocky bottom, of this large, death pit, or he was going to die on impact as his body smashed against the water, that lie somewhere far below. He fell and fell and soon he stopped and slowly sunk down into what felt like mist. The mist was darker than the air and it seemed to be grabbing at him sucking him deeper and deeper into it. It dragged his legs and arms and soon his torso down into it. All that was left was his face and soon he felt the cool, dark mist wrap around the edges of his face and cover him. His mouth: covered. His forehead: covered. His nose: covered. All that was left were his eyes and soon his left eye was covred to. His right eye remained and soon he could see the edges of the dark mist around his vision. In that last moment for he was dragged under he activated his byakugan. The pale eye's pupil expanded and became more defined as veins spread and tensed along the right side of his face near his temple and eye. He spoke.
"Byakugan"
In it's negative grayscale vision the once dark mist looked like heavenly tendrils lovingly caressing his body and limbs as it embraced him in it's white light. The tendrils covered his right eye completely and he allowed himself to stop struggling and allowed the 'light' to take him. As he receded deeper and deeper into the mist he saw one figure. It was only an outline but it floated towards him and soon was atop him, hovering just inches above his body. One of its long ethereal hands touched his chest, right over his heart. An energy. A power came from the combination of it's hand and his heart and soon his eyes closed as he drifted off.

Kamisori's brown eyes fluttered open to be greeted by the sight of sunlight embroidered by small wisps of white fur that seemed to reach out against the sun's rays. As he blinked his eyes a couple of times Kamisori pulled himself up off the ground and then sat upon the ground looking around. He wiped his eyes with his hands to rub the sleep from them. Kamisori picked himself up off the ground and stood up, stretching a little bit to make sure his body was limber and awake.
Kamisori stood fully erect and batted his eyes a few more times to make sure that he could stand without wavering. It was time to go make sure everything was still working. Kamisori jumped up and down three or four times and then ran along the barren surface of the Suna landscape. As he approached a tree he ran up it and backflipped off of it land kneeling. He turned around and slid a senbon out of his sleave and threw it. As it stuck on a rock he ran towards it, kicked upward towards an invisible foe and then followed the swing all the way around and pulled out the senbon.
"Good, I'm in top form", he said as he got up and walked around the area. I'm a little hungry", he remarked as his stomach growl. Kamisori reached into the coat pocket of his large winter jacket and pulled out his last small packet of food. He sat down and unwrapped his small parcel. Within was a small loaf of bread, a rice cake, and teriyaki chicken on a skewer. He happily devoured the food he had packed and allowed his sleep shocked body to loosen up even more.
Kamisori, now done with his food, walked towards the pond. He slowly dropped his jacket and allowed himself to step onto the surface of the water. Once out on the middle of the pond he used the mist jutsu beneath his feat. Causing a small veil of mist to appear around himself. He displaced more than needed chakra to do so and then dashed out, leaving the mist cloud standing there. Kamisori rushed a rock and as he did threw many senbon at it. Kamisori once he reached the small boulder, struck it a couple of times using his gentle fist style. Once he finished, he picked up the rock and jumped in the air with it and then got on its side as it fell.
If this had been a foe, both of them would be hurdling towards the ground to their deaths. As they fell Kamisori switched to the bottom, which would allow him to take the girth of the impact. BAM. Kamisori and the rock hit the ground and then... All around the rock mist was around. A huge fuma shuriken was imbedded in the rock.
The mist that Kamisori had originally jumped out dispersed and there stood Kamisori himself. He began the slow walk to the rock and as he walk he raised his hand in front of his body then swept them to his sides causing the mist to relinquish. Kamisori walked to the rock and pulled out his fuma shuriken and picked up the scattered senbon along the ground. Kamisori had, in the mist he'd summoned upon the lake, summoned a water clone that had gone out to combat the rock. Once the clone had attacked it allowed itself to be splat across the ground and turned to mist. This was when Kamisori threw the fuma shuriken and struck. This was a great way to attack a foe and blind them.
Kamisori slowly picked himself up from gathering his weapons and stood facing the exit of the pond's area. He knew he wouldn't be leaving this place anytime soon so he decided it was time to start actually learning this B-Rank jutsu. This jutsu, as he remembered his mother adamantly saying,
"Should be offensive. This should be the finale"
(OOC: I will use this to gain some B.E.)
~After Reform~
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next