Naruto: Generation X
Hello,

Welcome to the RPG Naruto Generation X. Feel free to look around the site. We are now looking for new members so If you would like to join, we'd love to have you join us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello,

Welcome to the RPG Naruto Generation X. Feel free to look around the site. We are now looking for new members so If you would like to join, we'd love to have you join us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» .:Village Port:.
The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:53 pm by ΩRazor

» .:Suna Pass:.
The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:22 am by ΩRazor

» The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial
The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:25 am by ΩRazor

» .:SHOP:.
The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:34 pm by ΩRazor

» .:About Jutsu, Chakra, and Natures:.
The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:02 pm by ΩRazor

» DOJUTSU/KEKKEI GENKAI/OTHER ABILITIES
The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:36 am by ΩRazor

» Looking for a sparring partner [DE]
The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:53 pm by Shinranui

» Training To Make It Hot
The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:09 pm by Shinranui

» The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve
The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:59 pm by ΩRazor

Staff
•Owner:•
ΩRazor

•Administrators:•
(None)

•Moderators:•
(None)

•Join The Staff•
Top posters
ΩRazor (282)
The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial - Page 2 Lside11The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial - Page 2 Mid11The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial - Page 2 Rside11 
Alex Ruler (23)
The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial - Page 2 Lside11The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial - Page 2 Mid11The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial - Page 2 Rside11 
Shinranui (16)
Abyss (9)
Timtim (6)

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 28 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:28 am
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Affiliates

Affiliate With Us

-------

The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial - Page 2 Empty The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial

Post by ΩRazor Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dominant Element – Training For Land of Wind

Kamisori’s eye’s fluttered as the lashes swept against the soft plush form of his pillow. But something was wrong. What was that? Kamisori laid down in his bed, still covered by his sheets but something, a hand, put pressure on his back and immediately Kamisori’s thoughts raced as he remembered his training about sleeping in the wild and how your back was the most vulnerable spots. Through his mind he saw the slides explaining how to break and maim an attacker that was facing your back but as he was about to turn around and use a reverse grip on the thumb to break the whole forearm, Kami activated his byakugan and instead of seeing some foreign ninja ready to assassinate him, he saw his mother’s beautiful image. Kamisori deactivated his byakugan that his mother had so graciously given him and then rolled over in the sheets to face her. She sat there on his bed in one of her silk robes and hair loose around her face. She still looked like she could have just woken up but something in her eye’s told Kamisori that she came her to speak business with him.
“Good morning sweetie,” she said smiling at her one and only child.
“I heard your mission went well the other day.”
“Yeah it was fine. I think I did well.”
“Well… I had one of my sensor nin friends sneak a peak at how you were doing and they told me you were neglecting your wind element. Althouth you used it they said you seemed to favor the water element.”
“Yeah mom, I like water its fluid and smooth.”
“I know. You know I also have my second element and I use it because of its destructive and unpredictable force. Fire works for me… but I always remember that wind is there. I use it to compliment my fire and especially if I can use them both together then I will. They compliment each other well. Just like wind and water.”
“I know mom but it’s been so hard to find some good wind element techniques that I want to use and that help me in battle. I guess I haven’t really looked”
“Well that’s what I came to talk about with you today. How about we go spend a day together. Any food you want will be on me but I will also teach you some wind element techniques that I know.”
“Um thanks mom. I could use some more jutsu in my arsenal anyway.”
“I know,” she smiled. “Now get ready for your training and your day.”
As she said those last words she slowly got up off the bed and then readjusted her robes. After smiling at her only child once more she walked out of the room, making sure to close the door behind herself so that her son could get ready for the long day ahead of them. Kamisori slowly peeled back the light covers that draped over his bed and then after swinging his legs around to the side of his bed stood up and walked over to the large armoire that stood heavily in his room. He opened up this wooden object and then found his clothes for the day. After dressing and brushing his hair Kamisori walked out of his room and found his way to the familiar kitchen where his mom now was. Saho had changed into some grey comfortable loose fitting sweat pants and wore a baggy white sleeveless shirt with a training tube top underneath.
“Hey Kami,” she said as she noticed him with her back to him, “I’m cooking some eggs and bacons already ready, can you please set the table and get some drinks out for us.”
“Sure thing mom. So… what are you going to teach me today? And …” Kamisori looked around, “Where is dad?”
Flipping the omelet that she had been preparing she said, “Your fathers gone to work early, he had a meeting.”
Saho let the egg slide out of the pan onto a plate and then she sad down with her son who had already set the table. As they began to eat Kamisori looked up towards his mother and raised an eyebrow, wondering if she would finish answering his question. She took a bit of eggs and then began speaking.
“So… what do you want to learn? I know many jutsu and a good few that I’m sure you would like to know. The one’s that I think would suit your fighting style and personality would probably be the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere, Wind Release: Great Breakthrough, and
finally Wind Release: Pressure Damage. These three techniques are all good because they are not too advanced and they all can be used to play a little bit of keep away. Vacuum Sphere is a good offensive technique that can create multiple projectiles of wind. Great Breakthrough is like a fan and can blow away and keep away opponents. Pressure Damage is one of my favorites and will compress wind and then upon impact will explode in a blast of wind knocking anything into the air. So do you like?”
she finished off by smiling.
“Yeah I do … but I want something more… physical. Something more offensive or up-close-and-personal. You know?”
Saho looked down and then quickly her eyes darted to the right. “I know. If you can finish my training for today I might help teach you something else tomorrow. Okay?”
“Okay?” Kamisori said as he frowned a bit.
“Good. Now finish eating your food.” With that she bent down picked up her book and then read as she finished up eating.
Kamisori, now a little bit stressed and disappointed, ate the rest of his food and drank the orange juice he had poured for himself. When he finished Kamisori got up and placed the dishes in the sink, rinsed them off, and then put them into the dishwasher. Kamisori walked back to his room and went to his bathroom to brush his teeth. Kamisori then grabbed his white woven hoodie that clung loosely to his fit form. Then he rushed to the door to begin the walk with his mother to the training fields.
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue105/5000The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/5000)
Chakra Natures: Wind • Water
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial - Page 2 Empty Re: The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial

Post by ΩRazor Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:42 pm

The Peaceful Call To Battle

The fuma shuriken passed by the tree top stuck in the ground. The wind extensions held the physical embodiment of the weapon suspended above the ground for a couple of seconds before it disappeared and fell. The tree stump which had been nestled in the ground had come clean in half, where its branches and top half fell onto the ground. Kamisori smiled. He had done it, he finally got the jutsu to where he wanted to it. He lightly jogged up to retrieve his fuma shuriken and after getting them strapped back in, he looked around and then thought.
~Wow, that jutsu seems good and very useful. I can use that a lot. I need to get another strong jutsu that can allow me to attack close ranged. Now I know some decent wind jutsu I can kick some butt. Now I need something strong. Water clones can only use water jutsu so I should probably increase the amount of water jutsu for them. That's what I'll do! Time for training.~
With that Kamisori whipped around to face the other direction, away from tree debris and with that Kamisori wove the familiar hand signs and displaced just enough chakra and with that he placed his hand up to his mouth right after he'd said,
"Water Release: Violent Water Wave", and then with another weaving of hand seals he said, "Water Clone Jutsu"
The water that quickly spurt from his mouth between his two phrases, seamlessly morphed into three replicas of himself. Each of the three looked at their original and back and forth between themselves, before each one took out weapons to begin the fight with. The one to Kamisori's left pulled out his two fuma shuriken, the one to his right pulled out metal wire, and finally the one straight in front of him pulled out senbon. The original decided against any real weapons and just activated his own Byakugan and then agilely slid into the gentle fist fighting stance. He charged. Kamisori ran up smoothly to the middle one with the senbon and as he drew in close brought his right shoulder and arm back as he bent it, ready to strike. The middle clone ran into action as the original neared, jumping over the original before the strike could land, and as the clone completed it's flip it took aim and then snapped its right hand toward the original with senbon ready to kill. Kamisori saw the blades before he'd finished continuing forward with his missed strike. Seeing the blades he let his left leg fall forward in the run and slid toward the ground, allowing the blades to fly straight over his head. As he found himself on the ground his sight was soon impeded by something in the air. The second clone was coming at him, both fuma shuriken spinning wildly in it's arms as it defended. Kamisori quickly put on arm over his head on the ground and then used his leg under him to push of the ground and flip over his arm, landing kneeled in front of the clone who's shuriken hit the ground. The clone took the second shuriken in it's right arm and threw it at the original. Kami had almost no time to react, he was only about 3-5 feet away from the clone. He quickly pulled out his own fuma shuriken to guard against the blade. His weapon and the clone's clashed and as he blocked he'd slid back and lost the grip on his own weapon. As he slid and found his grip gone, he quickly jumped off the ground but before he could get far another clone. This one had the wires. Kamisori looked up and as the clone came close to garrote him he pulled himself into a ball and flipped direction in air. As the clone got close enough Kami pushed off the feet of his counterpart and found himself lunging back towards the first two. Kamisori tucked his arms opposite ways as he flew and then he spoke,
"PALMS ROTATION", as the blueish chakra erupted from his tenketsu points and wrapped him in a dome of protection as he spun through the air. The two clones dodged to either side of the original, as he landed and the orb of chakra burned a crater like screw into the ground. When he'd finally stopped spinning Kamisori flicked his hands into his clothing and quickly strung his weapons together and from each hand flew a fuma shuriken. Each of the clones jumped back trying to evade and just when they'd thought they would each return to water the shuriken stopped and held in midair, before they fell to the ground the blades spun on the slick wire Kami had threaded through each one. But then Kamisori saw a flash in front of him and flipped straight back, still with the wires in his hands. Another fuma shuriken attached the a wire had come from in front of him. The third clone (originally with the wires) had tried to find an opening. Kami whipped the wires in his hands up and then swung his arms around his body once before whipping the now airborne blades at the third clone. The clone dodged the fuma but as it did Kamisori jumped in to get closer, snatching up a fuma shuriken on his way there. The clone ran backwards as Kami came head on, using the shuriken to slash. The clone easily dodged but was quickly able to use the wire to ensnare it's original's arms. Kami was locked in place win he detected the other two clone coming from behind. Kami, with his hands tied jumped up and over his clone. Now holding the clone in place with his back to it's back. The other two came and went around their bound associate. Kami now had one clone held by his back and two in front, on either side of him. Then it began, the clone to his left slashing out with fists full of senbon. Kami dodged by weaving left and right before pulling hard over his head as he went down on his right knee. The senbon cut into the clone on Kami's back, and soon Kami felt the water rush over him and finally his hands were free. He had this clone where he wanted. The clone with the senbon now aimed for Kami and as it did, he twisted around his right knee on the ground and struck up with an empty open palm on his chest. And then came in with two more open palm blows before the clone split completely into water. Only one more. The clone whipped its arm around and hurled 1 fuma shuriken at Kamisori. Kamisori looked with his byakugan and lightly dodged to his right, allowing the weapon to fly right by. He walked slowly, and determined toward the clone. The clone threw the second shuriken and once again Kami pinpointed it with his byakugan and jerked his head only slightly to the left as it went zooming by. The clone began to get frustrated, throwing senbon at the original. Kamisori easily jumped, and flipped, and twisted around all of the weapons that flew at him. When he was back on his feet Kami resumed walking towards the clone, slowly closing in. Kamisori jumped into the air and so did the clone, but as Kami went up, he tugged on the wires in his hands and as he did, he traveled to the ground. Kami had attached two senbon to the ground on the wires, so when he'd tugged he was able to pull himself down. The clone watched as he fell to the ground but as it did Kami pulled out his own fuma and threw it at the clone. The clone could not move or reposition itself. The fuma shuriken sliced cleanly through the clone and by the time it hit the ground all that was left was water.

ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue105/5000The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/5000)
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial - Page 2 Empty Re: The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial

Post by ΩRazor Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:44 pm

A Light Within
Kamisori looked up as the water from what was once his clone came and washed over him. He silently walked over to his weapons that were scattered around the field, retrieving them and placing them securely back in place. After he'd finished collecting his weapons Kami grabbed his grandfather's ancient cloak and walked away from the small area he'd been training at. Now back at the central part of the Sunagakure park, he easily picked a nice quiet spot in the shade and curled up his cloak on the ground and then placed his head on the coat. It was time for a nap. Kamisori let his head rest softly in the warmth and comfort of his jacket, and as he listened to the quiet, steady sounds of the park and village in the distance. The ambient light filtering through the tree's sparse leaves lit up hs eyes, but as he blinked, it seemed the light got brighter and brighter until his nearly closed eyes were flooded with light until it became dark.

The calm waves could be heard crashing around themselves as Kami found himself rocking. The bright blue sky revealed itself above as his eyes fluttered open on the rocking boat. Kami looked around and in front of him was laid a small canoe which he gently rocked on. On him he only wore a white t-shirt and a pristine pair of white shorts. The air seemed to put all his hair on end and seemed to wake him up, or make him sleep, or whichever he was doing now. The air pulled him into this world and out of the next but as he looked in front of him at the endless sea which rocked him around, he heard shuffling and movement right behind him. Kamisori whipped his head around only to see the assailant's thighs slide into the calm sea's behind him.
~Wait!~
he said… or thought. Kamisori shuffled over to the edge of the small ship and looked over its edge to see if the person was still their lurking in the water. But something inside the young shinobi told him to go in after him. After pulling off his brown flip flops, Kamisori poised himself and then leapt into the waters below. As his hands broke the surface and his vision went from the natural sunlit world to the darkened and muted tones of the sea. The water embraced his body as he fell into its cold clutches and allowed it to take him and allow him to soar down to it's depths. The unknown person was swimming far ahead of him, but still all Kami could make out were the small feet which he couldn't be sure if they were a male's or female's. But it didn't matter. The longing in his heart seemed to pull him on, to urge him on to chase and seek. The swimmer ahead of him seemed to get further and further with every second, and as the swimmer went, they both got deeper and deeper until almost no light penetrated the water around him. Kami stopped for a second and looked up to where he knew the surface would be above, and all he saw was a small area of light above letting him know, there was some light, some where in this darkness. As he took one last glance at the light above, Kamisori summoned up the strength and then pushed himself to go deeper. The unknown person was now so far away Kami could barely make out their figure, but he went and pushed the water around him as he began pumping his arms threw the water. The lower he went the more pressure he felt, and the more pressure he felt, the harder it was to paddle his arms and pump his legs, but he kept going. The water now looked pitch black around him but no matter how dark it got he was able to see the man.
~The man?… no the unknown assailant…no… but I'm sure it's a man. A dangerous man…~
The water pulled in tight around him until he felt the area around him shrink. While kicking his leg he felt the hard barnacled surface scratched his skin but eventually he got himself in the middle of the chasm until he felt a draft, a flow where the water seemed to be pulling him. As he found the flow of the water he was able to follow it until he finally found an underground cavern. A breath. He was able to breathe as he felt the cold air over an underground carven flood his pores. Kamisori pulled himself up out of the waters and soon his whole body was just as cold as the air around it. The air around it. The air held small droplets of water just suspended in air along with small snowflakes and pieces of ice. His own breath came out as a gas and chilled his lips. The water still left on his body quickly froze leaving small amounts of ice and slush on his skin and in his hair. Kamisori eyes adjusted to the only light source in the small cavern, a small block of ice that emanated light from a fire trapped within. Kamisori saw the figure in front of him, with the back faced towards him. Kamisori slowly walked closer and closer to the figure but as he did the figure clasped his hand close and soon the entry point closed up with ice. Kamisori looked back at the hole as it closed up and then quickly shot his glance back toward the mysterious person. As he got closer and closer the mysterious man the room got colder and colder, and his breath became more visible as the amount of frost in it grew. Soon the ice on his body was thicker and even anywhere there wasn't ice before had a thin layer of frost. Kamisori realized that if he did not get out soon he would die soon. The closer, the colder. And the closer he got, the less light that was filtered through. The mass of ice covering the flame got thicker and less transparent as he got closer until the light was almost completely snuffed out. And now as Kamisori stared at the dark back of his target he re reached out a hand and slowly, but surely tapped the man on the shoulder. Immediatley his hand was stricken with a horrible pain, an almost burning sensation began at his finger tips where he'd tapped the man, and soon a layer of ice was building up around his hand. The ice traveled quickly as it went from his hand to his forearm, to his shoulder, to his shoulder, and to his chest and neck. Kamisori knelt down on his right knee, as he tried to use his left arm to free the opposite. The man gave one good solid kick to Kamisori's left leg, and as the young shinobi skidded across the cold and icy floor the mysterious man came closer to the boy and as the ice began to encase his left leg until the ice reached his groin. Kami was stuck and soon he found the figure kneeling over him. The gloss of the man's eye was all Kami could see, as the ice lamp was not behind him. Then as the man got closer and closer the room got colder and colder, darker and darker. With the light completely gone from his eyes and darkness settled in around him until he felt the man's warm palm over his heart. Soon a sharp icy pain burst through his chest and then he felt his heart in his hole body as it's warm blood poured from behind and the organ was exposed to the fresh air.
~I can't… I can't breathe~
Kamisori felt a pain as he tried to suck in more oxygen, and then as he tried to get more oxygen down his throat he felt something wrong, and then he gurgled and blood came running out of his mouth. Kami felt the blood run down his chin and reach his neck where it seemed to pool. Soon the chasm left in his chest from the ice was being sheathed in more ice that stretched and reachedd all his limbs until finally all that was left unfrozen was his left cheek and eye. Kami looked down at his body as the light, slowly faded away until there was no light left to see. But one. One single shimmer glowed. The shimmer seemed to pulse as it slowly brightened and dimmed over and over. With every pulse he felt his lifeless heart beat once again until he realized the light wasn't coming from the ice block but instead from the hole left where his heart used to be. The light was his own heart. His heart did not pour blood. It poured light. And soon the mysterious face was blinded by the light, all Kami could make out was a single shining grey eye, staring deeply into him saying.

~Who Are You?~
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Waking Up To Warm Up

With every pulse he felt his lifeless heart beat once again until he realized the light wasn't coming from the ice block but instead from the hole left where his heart used to be. The light was his own heart. His heart did not pour blood. It poured light. And soon the mysterious face was blinded by the light, all Kami could make out was a single shining grey eye, staring deeply into him saying.

~Who Are You?~

Kamisori's eyes lightly fluttered open, letting in the bright sunlight of the morning day from Sunagakure's park. The warm sun soft caressed Kami's cheeks as the soft breeze blew a cool touch of refreshing air across Kamisori's now smiling lips. He blinked a couple of times as he allowed his body to wake up by stretching his muscles and getting his limbs ready to move again. Kamisori looked up at the sky and determined it had to have been at least a 2 hour nap.
~What a strange nap. I feel refreshed but that dream…?~
After he'd stretched Kami sat up and retrieved his grandfather's cloak from behind him and dusted it off in his lap as he sat down. Kamisori rolled over onto all fours but then pushed himself up off the ground and dusted himself off as he whipped his cloak over his back and put on the hood to hide his skin from the heat and rays of the sun. With the shade on his face and his limbs all loosened up Kamisori walked around the park some more while reading the scroll his friend had given him to borrow. The scroll was full of different jutsu and also different tactics and techniques that many higher ranked ninja would look at. The techniques that the scroll described were all of C-Rank or higher and many of the tactics it taught were only to be used to kill or to severely incapacitate the foe. Kamisori loved learning some of these techniques because he knew eventually down the line he would love to learn some of these techniques and formations. The assassination techniques Kamisori looked at mainly focused on far range shots. Kamisori looked and study these the most because he loved the use of far range weapons and finding ways to kill from afar. It meant his team was safer and he had more control of the situation, and paired with his byakugan it was easy for him to find and spot targets or combatants. After studying and looking over some specific forms of long ranged assassination and going over different strategies in his head Kamisori decided it was probably time to learn another jutsu just so he could increase his arsenal. Kamisori browsed the jutsu and saw many techniques, he never expected to find any gentle fist style techniques or to find any kinds of jutsu that would deal with the byakugan. Looking through he eventual decided to stop because he needed to think.
~Whoa! there are so many choices, so many to choose from. I could learn a basic technique but then my clones would not be able to use it since they are only made of water. Or i could try and learn another jutsu that just uses my own strength. Maybe Taijutsu. Man… In the end I think. I think I will go and learn a water jutsu technique that way my clones can use it and even from the technique I could conjure clones. That will better me for now. I think… I hope.~
Kamisori looked through the scroll again and decided before he tried to learn the next water jutsu that he wanted, he decided to warm up testing the limits of his byakugan with a technique that would test precision from afar. Kamisori walked until he found a small pond where he stood. Immediately Kamisori wove the hand signs and activated the water clone jutsu. After one clone had arisen from the surface Kamisori pointed his finger and the clone ran in that direction. Kamisori waited for about 20 seconds until the clone was a good 100 meters away. Kamisori pulled out his fuma shuriken and took aim as the clone began to weave from side to side also throwing in flips to try and increase the difficulty of hitting the clone. Kamisori threw up his fuma shuriken straight into the air while he weaved the hand seals and once it came down he said,
"wind release: rotating shuriken"
Immediately a beautiful wind enveloped the shuriken he was holding in his hand and then slowly Kami released his grip on the weapon as it stayed their suspended in the air. And then after throwing together another string of hand seals he said, "Wind release: Wind enhanced tools."
Around each of the four blades on the fuma shuriken a harsh wind whipped up and enhanced the length of the blades making its range larger and further than normal. Kamisori then picked up his right arm and with one quick thrust forward the fuma shuriken was well on its way flying toward the clone. Kami's byakugan activated and as the clone ran some 150 meters away from him he used his outstretched arm to make minute adjustments to the trajectory of the weapon that flew deadly towards his opponent. The clone reached about 170 meters away but then Kami snapped his wrist forward again and the weapon was released from its wind release rotating shuriken and flew straight to the target but as it got close the shuriken passed right by the clone, but the wind extensions cut clean through the clone destroying it.
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:11 am

Water's Edge
Spoiler:
Kamisori smiled as he'd finished his exercise to warm up for his next training, but before he could start Kamisori decided he should go retrieve his weapon first. Kami lightly jogged over the sands and dirt field to retrieve his fuma shuriken, the nice Sunagakure air blew some his hood off as he jogged and the wind lightly brushed his cheeks giving them a nice reddish tint to them. As he jogged he breathed hard and allowed the wind to eclipse his ear's causing the world to sound as if it were muted by a large foam muffler. Finally the young ninja stopped and reached the weapon, which had gone a considerable distance further than he'd wanted. Kami bent down, picked up the weapon, folded it, and then finally placed it back into it's holder. Looking around near where he'd found the weapon he finally found the spot where his clone had dispersed and where a small puddle of water had formed. After looking at the puddle and making sure it was of a sizable size, Kami stood and looked at the scroll, studying the technique. The technique was called Sword of Water. The chakra needed to be changed into water element release and then molded to pull up the water and then shape it into a weapon. The scroll listed the hand seals needed and after memorizing the one's he'd needed Kami placed down the scroll and readied himself. Kamisori clasped his hands and a gained his chakra before he wove the hand seals needed and then he concentrated the chakra into his right hand and then placed his closed fist thumb-side down on the water. As his hand rested on the water for a few seconds Kamisori concentrated on forcing his chakra into the surface of the water mixing his own water release chakra into the water he felt on his hand. With his chakra molded into the water he then pulled his hand straight up into the air trying to force the chakra to pull the water up with his closed fist, as if drawing a sword out of the surface of the water. As his hand rose off the surface a small trail of water lingered from his hand to the surface as if he held a string of water up. The water wavered as it tried to stay up but soon it splashed back into the pool from whence it came. Unlike some of the other water jutsu that he had learned was that this one required him to hold the physical form of the water. Kamisori stopped and took a second to breathe before he tried the technique a second time. As he concentrated before his next trial he had to think through how to perform the technique. He went over it a couple of times but in the end he knew he would probably need practice to eventually get the technique right. After weaving his hand seals for a third try, Kami clasped his hand shut once more, turning his fist upside-down, so his thumb was placed onto the surface of the water. The young shin obi then began to pull his hand upward once again concentrating on focusing the chakra into the liquid and using it to try an hold the shape of the sword he envisioned in his mind. The water that followed behind his hand as it rose was a small stream of water that tried to hold it's own shape as the hand went higher and higher. Finally the stream detached from the original body of water and was held suspended in Kamisori's fist like a sword. He then forced more chakra into the weapon and concentrated on using the basics of shaw manipulation to try and get the watery blade to retain it's shape. The chakra pulsed from his core, into his arm, and finally swept into the blade causing the once shaky and wobbly downturned, water blade to take a more definite shape. Kamisori slowly drew in a deep breath as he prepared for the next part of the process, taking the sword (that he now held upside-own) and turning it right side up. Kami shut his eyes as he imagined himself righting the sword and pulling the technique off flawlessly. Finally he snapped is eyes open and looked at the upside-down blade in his fist and began to twist his wrist to right the blade. As his fist began to become parallel to the ground the once straight water word became a bent mass that was trying it's hardest to succumb to gravity and fall back into the puddle it once came from. The sword kept bending until it was almost completely bent and about to fall off the edge of his fist, but Kami would;t let that happen. He couldn't. He tightened all the muscles down his arm and forced more chakra into the blade again this time forcing it full of the chakra, causing it to become erect once more. The blade held in place as it slightly wavered. IT still wasn't strong enough. Kami then resumed twisting his wrist until the blade was pointed straight into the air, but as his fist righted the water, now stacked on top of itself, began to compress downwards toward his fist. Once more pumping the chakra through his arm he once again tried to force the blade to become a solid mass that would stand straight up in his fist, but as the chakra flowed smoothly into the blade it began to expand until the water in his hand exploded outward and drenched him and his clothing. Nothing was left in his hand. He had to try the technique again.
~This is isn't good enough. What am I doing wrong, maybe if I… no no no. That won't work either.~
Kami stumbled to think of what he was doing wrong but he just couldn't figure it out. He was doing just as the scroll had instructed him, and was trying to make the blade as solid as possible. Kamisori sat down on his butt this time, instead of kneeling, but instead of setting his had on the water and attempting the technique one more time, he decided it was time to look back over the scrolls instructions, maybe there was something that he'd missed. Looking at the scroll, he wasn't able to find anything he'd missed, he was following the scrolls instructions to the word: flowing in chakra at a constant speed, applying shape manipulation to the water, and trying to use the manipulation to hold the water in the general shape of a sword. But as he looked at the words he saw nothing, but then as his eyes started to wander towards the small diagram of a person doing the technique, je noticed something. unlike the sword he'd been creating, which was flat and more like a blob, the small picture displayed a sword that's water was wild and seemed out of control as it still leapt and spiked but retained it's shape as a sword.
~That's it! I've got to get the water to still flow, it will increase it's cutting power but also because it's moving all i have to do is applying the manipulation to the water for the basic shape, not try and hold every piece to an exact spot.~
With that Kamisori used his arms to help himself up and crouched into his needing position once more, again placing his upside down fist on the shallow surface of the water. After concentrating chakra to make the water move to his will, Kamisori again rose his hand straight up as he began to stand up, as if pulling the blade out of a sheath that was the water. As he fist rose up again a stream of water came up behind it, but this time it was different. The water that came up was not like a blob but more like a churning spike. The water that flowed to the bottom was very violent and harsh, but as it reached the end it seemed to swallow inward and emerge once again at the top flowing down once again. This was more akin to the technique he'd seen in the scroll. This blade seemed alive and seemed to be fighting to break free and as it did the water recycled faster until he could feel the small drops that broke away lightly tickle his face. Now he moved onto the next step, trying to get his fist right side up and had the blade stay up too. He began again to twist his wrist and tis blade faired much better than the last, it wasn't bending as much as the previous and didn't require him to constantly pump it full of chakra, instead he could focus on the shape manipulation and the water itself. Finally his hand was right side up and the blade stood up proudly and tall before him, like a real sword. He knew he'd just completed the day part, next was going to come the real hard part, making it strong enough to cut through things like a normal steel blade.
Kamisori held it in one hand and decided to try and find out if he could even swing the blade through the air without it trailing behind or losing it's shape too much. He swung slowly holding the blade straight in his right hand then bringing it down towards his left hip. As he swung the blade bent a little but kept up with his swing.
~I think I know how to fix this~
He thought as he then focused on helping the blade recycle it's water with his own chakra, this caused the blade to spin faster and to compress a little bit making it look more like an actual sword but still with wild and spiking pieces of water. Again he swung but this time he brought the blade over his left shoulder and swung down towards his right hip. This time the blade held true and followed exactly with no problems. The sword kept it's shape and kept up. He was ready to move on to the more challenging piece.
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:13 am

Administrative Action:
+85 tp

Sword of Water: 85/170 Ap
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:15 am

Water vs. Wood
He was ready to move on to the next, more challenging piece. Kamisori stood up quietly and spotted a few small trees that were over the large barren field in the distance a bit of a ways away, but before he moved in that direction, he walked back towards the main part of the park, pulled out a fair sized cup he'd had, and filled up with water from the small drinking fountain, just incase he needed more water for his training. After filling up the cup completely he headed for the small trees, ready to try his luck with using the blade for cutting. When he'd reached the area with the tree's, Kamisori stood within striking distance of a couple of them(trees) and then placed his cup of water down between his own two feet. Holding the water blade in his hand, he once again concentrated, trying his luck at increasing it's sharpness just by increasing the upward flow of the chakra. Before deciding what to do next Kamisori closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. The warm Suna air flowed into his lungs like a torrent of warm water and the heat of the great winds seemed to heat up his lungs and whole body, giving him a sense of freedom and strength. After he'd gathered himself, Kamisori opened his eyes and began to look from tree to tree, trying to find the one he'd strike. Then after choosing his target, a small leafless tree that seemed to be no taller than he was, he wound the blade back, paling it beside his left shoulder, and then in a second he released the tension in his arm and, in a flash, swung forward, slightly lunging as he did so. The watery blade was swept through the calm air and as it reached its target the sword tried to dig deep into the trees strong exterior. The water tried hard as it spiked and thrashed outward trying to cut into the air, but the chakra which was aimed at the top of the sword meant of the sword cutting edge was bare and the water that hit it did not get the chance to tear into the target. Instead, as the blade reached the bark and slapped against it, the sword seemed to pop and become a puddle underneath the trees, eventually turing to water and getting soaked up into the ground below.
Kamisori shuddered as a few droplets of water splashed playfully against his skin but as he recovered he slightly retracted his stance and again knelt down towards his cup of water and after inverting his fist and concentrating his own charka into the liquid, pulled out another blade made of the chakra infused water. This time Kami was able to pull out the blade out much more quickly than his previous attempts and also have the blade stay perfectly straight as he righted his fist to hold it like a normal sword.
~Time to try something a little different with this blade, its all about chakra flow and shape. Just got to find which one works best with this technique~ he thought as he activated his byakugan and once again looked at the blade much more closely to inspect his chakra, its flow, and the way the water was reacting. As his vision zoomed in he was able to see that the water that splashed out from the blade's main body mass were the ones that cut and were responsible for slicing. He decided maybe he would to get the splashes of water to move perpendicular from the main part of the blade. After concentrating chakra from the blade he then began to flow it radially from the center of the blade, pushing the smaller splashes straight out, and perpendicular from the blades main sword. Once again he readied himself to strike this time slouching his shoulder inward as he held the blade across his torso. He again targeted the same little tree and again struck out in a flash. He kept track of the blade using his byakugan. The blade flew through the air and once again slashed at the tree, but this time instead of cutting Kamisori found that the blade seemed to attach to the tree and then warping to try and stay fixed with the tree and his fist. Using his byakugan he was able to that the swords small splashes of water had struck directly into the surface of the bark, but instead of cutting just logged themselves inside the bark and held fast. Kamisori stopped concentrating on any form of manipulation of the blade and it just returned to it's original watery state and broke in his hand, hitting the ground again. The water that hit the ground quickly seemed to disappear as the dusty earth sucked it up quickly. Soon what was wet was a brown spot, and soon the spot was gone. Once again retracted his outstretched leg and slid it back so he was standing up straight.
Again Kami knelt down to reach down into the cup of water he'd gotten and once again, after concentrating enough chakra put his fist over top the blade ready to again pull of the water sword technique. Looking at how much it had taken him to pull the last three blades out, he only could pull out two more after this one. Kami's fist pulled upward from the cup and pulled the blade straight up from the cup and then as the blade appears he concentrated chakra on keeping the shape of the water in a basic form of a blade but used form manipulation to help continue the recycling of the water. Kamisori held the blade once again and instead of using the chakra to push the water up or out, he tried to force it to go diagonally upward, towards the top of the blade. This way the small spikes and torrents of water to go diagonally upward towards the blades top. Kamisori once again got ready to strike, holding the blade above his left shoulder as he hunched his shoulders and crouched forward a bit. Finally Kamisori used his byakugan and was able to the spectacular masterpiece of chakra that was flowing through the sword but more importantly he used his sight to target the area on the tree that he would strike. The area was just above the last place he had struck. The blade in his hand seemed to make small gurgling sounds as the water spun in on itself tirelessly, but instead of give into the cooling sound Kamisori concentrated more chakra into the blade causing it to spin faster and making the sound much more audible. The blade's fast recycling of water sprinkled droplets onto Kami's left shoulder as he stood their poised with the blade. The droplets hit like small rain that seemed to hold there on the skin a while longer before finally deciding to succumb to the effects of gravity and roll down his shoulder and eventually his arm. After tensing his muscles once more, he seemed to relax as his hand seemed to flash out before his eyes and reached the tree.
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:17 am

Administrative Action:
+60 tp

Sword of Water: 145/170 Ap
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:19 am

Water vs. Steel: One Final Blow
The blade had struck true and as Kamisori felt this water hit the tree, he also felt the blade pass through his target and stopped it on the other side with his own muscles. As Kamisori looked up he was able to that the tree had been sliced straight through as if with a real sword. The trees top slowly slid off to the side as it lost its balance and allowed gravity to pull it to the earth it hadn't touched in a least three years. The blade Kamisori held in his hands seemed to almost be like a real sword, but Kami knew his training was not over yet ~I've still got to master this technique. First of all, I know this technique is able to be pulled off without direct contact with water by gathering the water in the air. Second, I need to find a way to make it stop spinning because the scroll described that it should be able to hold its shape still once one knows how to shape the blades smaller spikes to face and hold. Thirdly I need to find a way to make the sword much more solid that way it can actually go against other sharp edged blade.~ Kamisori stood straight up and then, lifting the watery sword into the air, looked at it again to try and see what he had to work on and how he could master it. First Kamisori concentrated the chakra in the blade to go the opposite way of it's spin. The blade started slowing down but as it did, Kamisori looked at the way it was shaped and tried to ingrain the form into his mind, and then after stopping the blade paused the water where it was, that way the sword looked like it had stopped while rising out and also looked quite sharp and spiky. Kamisori swung the blade a couple of times trying to get used to the new form the blade seemed to take and also the way the weight did not shift around or waver because of the cycling water. Kamisori swung the sword a couple of times, making sure to each time hold the chakra in the still formation and try and memorize how he flowed the chakra to make the swords recycling water pause and what shape manipulation he needed to shape the chakra in to keep it stopped and shaped correctly to cut.
Kamisori then decided he work on the actual pulling off/creating of the sword, so first he opened his fist and allowed the current sword he was holding to drop to the ground as he allowed it to lose its shape and return to its normal always moving state. Then Kamisori opened his palm and concentrated chakra into the center of it and allowed it to expand a bit to encompass his finger tips and wrist. The chakra then concentrated in those areas were pumped with his water nature release, and then the environment started reacting water droplets in the air began compressing into the area and building the sword. The water seemed to come from no where but in reality the water created was small droplets in the air and molecules in the environment compressing to go towards the water release chakra in his hand, and eventually the water droplets that were drawn started to become the familiar mass of the sword he'd gotten used to drawing and soon the blade seemed to finish in his hand. This new blade had become about 2-3 feet long from his fist upward and then extend about 6inches below/under his fist. Kamisori, again, released his fist and allowed the watery blade to fall once again towards the ground, allowing the water to begin its normal flux and eventually hit the ground where it was absorbed. Kamisori practiced once again and spread his fingers out and opened his palm as he once again concentrated his chakra into the middle of his hand and again tried to draw the water in to the center. The watery sword seemed to be created in an instant out of this air as thin tendrils of water materialized in the air and then gravitated inward to the center of his palm and then became a watery sword. Kami swung the sword a couple of times, first swing across his body, then from his left hip slashed upward above his right shoulder, then quickly swung down towards his left knee, and then again to his right all the way outstretched, and finally did a full body spin with his blade outstretched completely around him. As he spun Kamisori tried the technique again, concentrating the chakra into his now opened left palm, and before the spin was through, a second water blade materialized from the moisture in the air. Kamisori finished his spin with two blades of water, one in each hand.
~Phew, I think I've gotten the hang of drawing the blade out of nothing, but still I'm concerned whether or not the blade can hold up against a real blade with a sharp edge. Water clones can help with this training.~
With that Kamisori released the watery sword in his left hand, and allowed the blade to drop, but as the sword dropped, he wove the hand seals and then activated his water clone jutsu. The falling blade then seemed to come to life on its own as the falling water began to shift and then spiral outward from its center and expand into a look-alike clone of Kamisori. Kamisori pull doug his own fuma shuriken, shook his wrist to unfold it, and then tossed it lightly at the clone. The clone held the weapon and then waited for it's original to cue the start. He nodded. It began, Kami took the watery swore din his hand and then after raising his arm straight up struck down at the clone, who reacted instinctually by raising the fuma shuriken's bladed edge to block. As the shuriken's edge met the blade, Kamisori hand traveled past and he realized the blade had bee sliced in two as the water was cut by the shuriken. But as his hand traveled by, he concentrated chakra into the sword and made the water reform on itself. Becoming whole once more. Kamisori now redirected the recompiled sword at the clones arm. The clone was able to quickly react and again swing the shuriken in the water blades path. Again Kami found his sword cut again by the blade, and once again he concentrated chakra into reconstructing the sword into a whole again. As the blade reformed once again the clone then went on the offensive, striking down at Kamisori. The young shinobi tried to place the water sword in the way but once again found it cut in two, but before the sword could slice him he leapt backwards to evade. Again the clone kept up but as it pursued the original was able to construct the blade once again, but as the clone closed in it slashed. Kami tried to block but again found the blade sliced in half and dodging. Again the clone came, and again he reformed the blade, and again it sliced through, and again he reformed the blade, and this went on and on and on. And on until Kamisori again touched his foot to the ground and leapt back as he reformed the blade by concentrating chakra into the blade, but as he went back, his back hit a hard surface behind him. The clone was close now and as the clone struck Kamisori raised the blade to block once more, but as he saw the glint from the shuriken come towards him he flinched, he wasn't sure if he would live through the strike. And then he felt the final blow…
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:20 am

Administrative Action:
+65 tp

Sword of Water: 170/170 Ap
Sword of Water: Learned
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:18 pm

Final Thoughts of Wind

And then he felt the final blow, as his hand buckled a bit from the sharp edge of the shuriken hit his water blade. The water had become strong enough to finally hold up against the cold, share edge of steel that it now faced. Kamisori allowed his arm to be shifted towards him and then after mustering more of his strength pushed back against his blade, pushing the shuriken and the clone back more, as he then began to go on the offense. Kami charged using his watery blade to slash against the clones shuriken, and as he slashed the clone kept retreating trying to get away the attacks. Kamisori sliced but once he found and opening he thrust the blade forward and found the cold hard water pushing deep into what appeared to be the clones flesh. As soon as the clone found itself wounded it, and its attacker, stopped moving and stood their for a moment as the wind seemed to lightly give way to silence. The clone dropped the fuma shuriken and then as it looked down at the wound, its whole color and skin began to become translucent again, as its skin and clothing started to drip down, until finally the clone broke down and returned to it's original watery state and then fell to the earth where it was eventually absorbed by the try ground. Kamisori stood there for a couple of seconds before he even thought about anything or did anything else. Kamisori sucked in sharply through his nose and then exhaled powerfully through his lips before he took a step forward on the ground. As his first foot step hit the ground Kami felt his muscles tighten up through his whole leg reaching up to his groin, but soon he realized that he'd gone a little to far again. Trying to learn techniques in rapid succession was turning out to be hard on his body and chakra reserves, he had used to much trying to learn the jutsu and he had mastered it in just one day. Kamisori quickly allowed his leg to fall under him and then he twisted downward until he sat cross-legged, facing the opposite direction. As his butt hit the hard earth, his hands fold up to hold the tiger seal as he sat and gained his chakra, trying to replenish his reserves. Kamisori closed his eyes and allowed himself time to think as his chakra slowly found its way back into his body. As his eyes shut, he was able to see the light shut from his eyes, and darkness take total control.
Kamisori was falling. Maybe flying. But it didn't matter which. All he saw and felt around him were white clouds going up and behind him as he soared/crashed through the air. The watery mist the clouds gave off seemed to bind to his skin as the cold air, up here, seemed to freeze it. The wind seemed to hold him, instead of creating he was cutting through the clouds. It allowed him to find his way through the clouds and make it to someplace he didn't even know was there. As he was able to see through the sky as the clouds parted ways and the world seemed to hold him in place in the air, in front of him the clouds burst open and then in the space was a large white castle. The castle was at least twelve stories tall, but the buildings white exterior seemed to reflect all the light in the world, and was as pure and white as the snow on the rooftops of all the mountains. The buildings architecture was like something out of this world. The hold piece seemed to be carved out of one material and the ornate shapes made seemed impossible as they looped through each other and itself and somehow melded back onto the surface smoothly. As Kamisori hovered towards an open archway he noticed the cold air that was exuded from the buildings surface, and then as he got closer and finally landed on a narrow walkway he realized the whole building was freezing cold and seemed to be made out of something like ice. As he walked inside, he realized the doors seemed to be completely sealed off as if they were made out of one material too. As he went deeper and deeper into the strange labyrinth he finally found himself at a dead end. The walls slick surface had a small imprint of what looked like a hand that was beveled slightly inward, and in the center of the palm seemed to be a glowing light. Kamisori almost turned away from the imprint but something in him told him to go up to the wall, as he started walking towards the wall he stretched out his hand and then lightly placed his own palm into the wall and as his hand flattened against the wall as as his hand finally settled in place the white light seemed to seep around his palm and soon found a white light, a warmth growing up his hands starting at his fingertips and then slowly encompassing and sliding down his arm until his arm was a glistening white. That seemed cool to the air but as his hand felt radiated a warmth from within. As he put his other hand (left hand) up to shield his eyes from the light he blinked a few times, but even with his palm there the light still seemed to shine through, all he saw was light except for his palms shadow against his face.
Kamisori eyes fluttered as he blinked, all he saw was light except for a dark shadow against his face. A leaf traced through the air in front of his face as he blinked and let the light from the beam down on his face. Kamisori could feel that his chakra levels had returned much more close to their normal levels and that was all he needed to get back on track. At least now he wasn't in danger of fainting or losing consciousness again like he had last time he'd trained a jutsu in one session and used it in rapid succession. Kamisori confidant placed his hand to his side, releasing the tiger hand seal he held, and then used his arm to help push himself up off of the ground and stand. Kamisori dusted his pants off as he looked into the sky and smiled slightly letting the breeze brush some of the hair from out of his eyes. The wind eventually subsided dropping his hair back down to its normal position. Kami brushed through his hair with his hands for a bit trying to tame his hair a bit more than it was before. After he;d fixed his hair Kamisori looked around a bit trying to get his bearings of the park, and once he had, he headed for the exit. It was time to go home once again. Today had been helpful and worth it. Kami walked past a few boulder and sparse trees before he picked up his grandfathers ancient jacket, which was right beside the water fountain he'd once gotten water from. Kamisori swung the jacket abruptly around, flourishing it through the air, as he slipped his arms through the sleeves and pulled the coat on tightly. After the coat succumbed to gravity, he pulled up the hood and wrapped around a scarf, that he'd kept in the pocket. It was getting pretty windy at this hour and he didn't want to be buffeted by the harsh sands and winds. Kami began walking treading across the dusty, rough terrain of the park and eventually traversing on the more even, level grounded dusty roads of Suna. As he began walking along the road Kamisori looked around and was able to begin walking into the more populated parts of the districts on his way home. His foot steps walked surely and constantly as he seemed to mindlessly walk back to his house. Walking along the road Kamisori almost ran into a child, but he was able to keep his balance as he stopped short, allowing the kid enough of an opportunity to pass and run on its way. Not much but something he kept thinking back on as he continued on his way home.
When he reached the large oak gates, that were sealed shut by a huge brass latch; Kamisori was relieved to be home. He unhooked the latch from its small hole that it held closed, and after removing it he heaved the large doors open and walked in, waiting to venture further until he heard the large doors close behind him. Kamisori walked in further to his home, trying to find a good place to curl up. He threw his grandfathers coat onto the chair in the kitchen and then kept walking until he reached the garden inside his family's compound. After he opened the small door, he stepped into the outdoors once again and found his way over to the large tree that sat off to one of the sides, and as he reached the tree he sat down on the cleanly cut grass. As Kamisori sat and watched the sky he was able to see that the sun was slowly setting leaving a beautiful orange and red hue cast over the sky and on the horizon above his house.
~I'm gonna try and go to sleep. When I wake up hopefully it will be night time and I can go out for some more night training. But for now rest will help me get back up to full strength and allow me to get some rest in so my body can replenish its own reserves and stamina.~
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:25 am

Leaving A Final Remembrance

As Kamisori woke up in the small inner garden in his home, he looked around and finally realized it was time. “I’ve got to learn now.” He thought as his mind raced. He realized that he was now a jonin and now knew enough about learning techniques and jutsu that maybe he could finally master what he had always wondered about and been mystified by.
~Since as far back as I can remember my grandfather has always been an important part of my life. He seemed like a god, excelling in everything he tried and did. And as a shinobi he was even more powerful. He seemed to be the strongest thing in the world and always seemed so sure of the jutsu he used. Like me he held both the nature affinities for Wind and Water. Both of which he had mastery over and was experienced in using. He always used water more but both elements were a force to be reckoned with when they were under his command. But he also had a third element that could use. Ice. By combining both his elements of water and wind he was able to form a third, more advanced element. Ice. Water was the basis but by using the wind to freeze the water element chakra and then controlling the resultant through chakra control he was able manipulate the ice that could be formed from it. This knowledge of the elements also allowed him to control preformed ice from existing bodies. He used ice as his main weapon. His mastery over the elements could allow complete domination but provide him with great room to maneuver. I need to master that element, it would help me reconcile my problems with my Grandfathers death and still feel closer to him~
Kamisori got up and looked around, it was still fairly early in the night, the sun might have just gone down about two or three hours ago. Since it was so early in the night Kamisori figured he could still leave now and get where he need to go. Kamisori picked himself up off the concrete embankment that surrounded the small tree he sat around, but as he got up he heard the familiar sound of snoring and deep breathing emanating from his parents room as they slept. As he walked slowly towards his own room he could see his parents sleeping forms through their paper walls against the light that was cast by the small torch that stood emanating a sweet aroma on the other side.
Kami’s feet slid and rubbed the grainy, wooden floor as he made his way toward the open door that led to his room. When he reached his small white room he quickly through off his clothing and jumped into the shower. He allowed the warm water to rush over every inch of his body and enflame, and wake up every muscle in his body. After he was sufficiently clean enough, Kami quickly went into his room and dried off his wet form. After toweling off, he threw on his white pants, a white shirt and a then he slowly walked over to the armchair in his room and looked at the great jacket that his grandfather had left him. The jacket was large and had wintery themes such as snowflakes on it. It only strengthened his resolve even more. Kami picked up the great jacket and flourished it over his head before pulling it securely onto his arms.
Kami walked around his room and picked up his other weapons necessary and a small bag to travel with. He then once again walked into the kitchen within his home and picked up some food that would travel well and also some water. After gathering the necessary things needed to leave he began to write a note to his parents that would explain to them where he was going and why.

Dear Mom and Dad,
I have left the village to go to the land of Water where Grandfather lived. I’m sorry I am leaving on such short notice but this is something that I feel like I have to do at this moment in time. It has been long enough now that I feel like I can finally face that place again and that I can go back and do some real training. As you both know not too long ago I was promoted a jonin, and can therefore leave the village without a permission slip from the Kage. I’ve decided it time for me to learn a more advanced nature. Just like my grandfather, Shunsuke before me, I’ve decided to learn ice release. This is something I decided to learn now because I feel sufficiently strong enough about learning elemental jutsu and also about taking this step in my life to learn a new element and broaden myself as a ninja. I will sign out at the village gate so they know that I am not running away. If you guys do not hear from me within a week and a half you should begin to worry, by then my next letter should get to you guys. I will return as soon as possible.
With Much Love,
Your Son,
Kamisori
Kamisori then finished his packing and placed his bag down at the door before walking back into the kitchen and picked out some chicken and broccoli. He set out a pan and began to fry the chicken and also pulled out a pot to steam his broccoli in. After getting water and turning on the fire, he put the broccoli in and let it steam. Kamisori quickly grabbed the necessary spices and began to season his chicken. After he’d finished cooking his meal, the young shinobi sat down at the small round oak table and began to eat his warm, home cooked meal. After he was finished with the food, Kamisori slowly got up and walked the dirty dishes over to the sink where he took a longer time to wash them then he had intended to. Kami’s mind was on more pressing things like his journey. Although the young shinobi had been out of the village on his own, he had never truly left the village and traveled across the world without anyone, not even teammates. The dishes seemed to him to be the most important thing at the movement, he had to get them just clean enough or else something might go wrong. But then he stopped. He realized he was nervous, nervous about leaving his parents behind, nervous about traveling into a dangerous world without anyone to back him up. But there were so much wonder that he knew still existed in the world. He’d seen it many times while he was out. But now he actually had to go and face the world. Kamisori finally put the dishes down and then placed them into the dishwasher. He knew it was time to go, Kamisori blinked his misty eyes a bit before walking towards the door and picking up his bag and donning his hood. As Kamisori slowly cracked the door open, he quickly look over his shoulder once more and glanced around his compound and with a sad look closed the door and left home.

[EXIT]
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2