Naruto: Generation X
Hello,

Welcome to the RPG Naruto Generation X. Feel free to look around the site. We are now looking for new members so If you would like to join, we'd love to have you join us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello,

Welcome to the RPG Naruto Generation X. Feel free to look around the site. We are now looking for new members so If you would like to join, we'd love to have you join us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» .:Village Port:.
Training To Make It Hot EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:53 pm by ΩRazor

» .:Suna Pass:.
Training To Make It Hot EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:22 am by ΩRazor

» The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial
Training To Make It Hot EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:25 am by ΩRazor

» .:SHOP:.
Training To Make It Hot EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:34 pm by ΩRazor

» .:About Jutsu, Chakra, and Natures:.
Training To Make It Hot EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:02 pm by ΩRazor

» DOJUTSU/KEKKEI GENKAI/OTHER ABILITIES
Training To Make It Hot EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:36 am by ΩRazor

» Looking for a sparring partner [DE]
Training To Make It Hot EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:53 pm by Shinranui

» Training To Make It Hot
Training To Make It Hot EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:09 pm by Shinranui

» The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve
Training To Make It Hot EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:59 pm by ΩRazor

Staff
•Owner:•
ΩRazor

•Administrators:•
(None)

•Moderators:•
(None)

•Join The Staff•
Top posters
ΩRazor (282)
Training To Make It Hot Lside11Training To Make It Hot Mid11Training To Make It Hot Rside11 
Alex Ruler (23)
Training To Make It Hot Lside11Training To Make It Hot Mid11Training To Make It Hot Rside11 
Shinranui (16)
Abyss (9)
Timtim (6)

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 28 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:28 am
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Affiliates

Affiliate With Us

-------

Training To Make It Hot

2 posters

Go down

Training To Make It Hot Empty Training To Make It Hot

Post by Shinranui Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:41 pm

Shinranui had just finished her first mission as a Jonin and now she decided it was time to learn some new jutsu. As she walked the long distance to the training fields she encountered the everyday hustle of the leaf villages busy streets. People moving up and down the dirt roads, children running around playing, babbies held tight to their mothers, and shop owners and vendors howling at the streets hoping to attract potential customers. Now as she reached the training field she looked out a decided what would e a good place to train. After a quick glance around she moved over to a grassy area with three lard rocks in front of her.

Spoiler:

Now that she had found an area and decided upon the jutsu to learn, her training would begin.
"Lets see. The Phoenix Flower jutsu creates multiple fire balls that can be used to attack targets. Lets see if I can get this."
Shinranui stepped into a stance that allowed her to gain her chakra and let if flow more easily. Now that she was ready she put her hands together and gained her chakra and then allowed allowed it to flow rapidly through her body. And then gained some of her fire release chakra and molded it into her mouth. Now ready to try she put her hand to mouth and then breathed out. What came out was a mixture of soot and smoke and air. And as she was surprised at what came out she breathed in sucking in the mixture of smoke and soot. The toxic air made her cough and gag. As she choked she keeled over on the ground and coughed, clenching her stomach.
After about 5 minutes of gagging she finally got up and was able to begin breathing normally. "What did I do wrong... I probably held the chakra to long before infusing it with my fire chakra and then simultaneously released it with my air" As she held her breath and began to breath normally she was able to stand up and breath normally. "huh phew" she said as she breathed in some clean oxygen. And then she got up dusted herself off and began to begin again. This time she moved closer to rocks that way she could actually aim and hit the rocks if anything came out. As she reached her desired distance she breathed in once more sucking in a big breath of air and then got into a stance so she could easily weave her chakra and then with a little hesitency she leaned back and then as she rocked forward released her air. As she released the air she molded her chakra into it and evenly pushed in her element of fire type chakra hoping to get a good result. As she breathed out the air was immediately ignited with fire and moved like a projectile towards the target but as she breathed the air closer to her mouth caught on fire and began to heat up around her lips. She quickly stopped breathing and turned around to avoid as much damage as possible. The little fire projectile that was released wasn't at all perfect. The way it was now it only flew a little less than a foot and then hit the ground before smothering out.
"What am I doing wrong she wondered"
Now sure that this training might be a little bit dangerous the young konichi moved away from the training area she had chosen and then went to an area that was right along the lake. This way the fire she breathed out couldn't harm anyone or start a forest fire and if she caught on fire or was to hot she could cool off in the water. This time she moved into a wider stance hoping to make it easier to take in oxygen. She began. She leaned back and this time with more urgency sucked in some air and then as she rocked forward she put her hand up to her mouth and breathed out mixing chakra in it as it was in her lungs and releasing it and mixing her fiery chakra closer to her throat and mainly after it had escaped with the help of her hand.
What she produced was 3 little fiery orbs that went maybe 5 feet while quickly descending and hitting the waters surface. The technique wasn't perfect or anywhere near usable in battle yet, but it was progress and as she said
"Any progress is good progress"
Shinranui
Shinranui
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Training To Make It Hot Left_bar_bleue103/5000Training To Make It Hot Empty_bar_bleue  (103/5000)
Chakra Natures: Fire & Earth
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Training To Make It Hot Empty Re: Training To Make It Hot

Post by ΩRazor Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:48 pm

Administrative Action:
+30 tp

Phoenix Flower Jutsu:30/50 tp
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Training To Make It Hot Left_bar_bleue105/5000Training To Make It Hot Empty_bar_bleue  (105/5000)
Chakra Natures: Wind • Water
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinranui Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:01 pm

Her training was going really well up until now and she did not want to do anything to ruin it so now with a little bit more confidence she resumed. She thought back on her previous attempts. "It looks like I can produce them just not in a large quantity and not get as much distance as I would like to get with them. Maybe if aim more upwards or if I blow harder and narrow how wide I have my mouth open. Yeah that should work"
Now ready to go she again took a similarly wide stance as she had the time before and again leaned back while sucking in oxygen. As the oxygen filled her lungs she moved forward while jumping hoping the jump would allow her to flow more air out. As she jumped she pushed the air up her lungs and infused it with chakra then as it reached her throat mixed in the fire chakra and then allowed it to ignite after it was released form her lips. She breathed out hard and closed her lips tighter almost like whistling. The air rushed room her lips and as it left she felt it's heat on her face at it ignited and about 5 projectiles of fire flew out of her mouth. Although these projectiles were smaller and less dangerous than she would expect from this technique. The fires flew across the lake landing almost 20 feet away.
"Now that's it!" I just need to maybe find some way to make them bigger but still keep them going and just as many. Maybe if I sort of open and close my mouth or expand and contract my throat I can get the size up and just as many fire's"
For Shinranui this training wasn't too hard but it was a strain because although she was able to use one other fire technique this was the first time the techniques were hard to learn and took more effort. It's not like she could translate what she knew about the fireball jutsu and just make it smaller and more.
One more try, she thought. Now ready to try and succeed, the female breathed in once again and then exhaled pushing her body forward and pushing her air out. Mixing it first with normal chakra in her lungs the air surged, then next as it drew into her throat she added a little fire chakra allowing it to heat up. As the air came up she expanded her throat and as it left she contracted that way it pushed the air out and she did that a couple of times and finally as the air passed her lips she ignited with more fire chakra and the fireballs took flight. The 6 she created this time felt warm and hot against her skin as the soared away. The light created by them that was reflected on the water as they flew about 24 feet was magnificent and as the fires soared she thought. Maybe I've done it.
Shinranui
Shinranui
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Training To Make It Hot Left_bar_bleue103/5000Training To Make It Hot Empty_bar_bleue  (103/5000)
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:03 pm

Administrative Action:
+20 tp

Phoenix Flower Jutsu:50/50 tp
Phoenix Flower Jutsu Leanred
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Training To Make It Hot Left_bar_bleue105/5000Training To Make It Hot Empty_bar_bleue  (105/5000)
Chakra Natures: Wind • Water
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinranui Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:02 pm

Shinranui got up again and sucked in some air. As she breathed deep she leaned back and then beginning to exhale she rocked forward, this time jumping up into the air. As the air came up through her throat she missed her own chakra and then her fiery chakra, and then as the air came up through her lips she ignited the fire chakra and shot out six fair sized fireballs that seemed to fly across the lake until the landed some 24 feet away fizzling out on the surface of the shining lake. She looked out across the lake, again thinking of the Jutsu she had just learned.
"finally, a good long range multiple target Jutsu, that will come in handy to distract and for battleing long range opponents"
Now that she was done and had thought of a good practical use for the technique she had learned, she walked away from her current training spot and went up to a tree to get away from the heat of the oppressive sun. Under the cool shade of the tree, she found her lunch, which she had placed their prior to the training. Now she sat down and unwrapped her bento box and began digging into the food she had prepared the night before. As the delicious food went down her throat, she could feel her energy restoring and her strength coming back. Even though training wasn't too hard it still took a lot out of her.
As she finally finished th food, she put the bento box down and wrapped it up and pla Ed it aside. She then laid back against the tree and looked up through the trees coverage to marvel at the clear lue sky that now lay above her. Small white clouds went slowly sailing across the sky and as she watched birds flit about playfully.
"I love konoha this time of year"
Shinranui
Shinranui
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinranui Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:09 pm

Shinraui stood up now fully recharged and fed, she was now alert and energized, ready to try and learn another jutsu. She easily leapt up from the ground, she stretched her arms and legs allowing herself to easily loosen up as she then did a few jumping jacks and wiggled her legs to get the blood flowing. Shinranui walked over to the pond and she thought before she started training she could take a little swim. Shinranui ripped off her shirt revealing a white tube top and a nice flat stomach. She then slid off her shirt, only wearing small white shorts that were light and comfortable. She ran quickly to the lake and then as she leapt into the air she put both hands above her head as she clasped her hands over each other and ducked Bernese as she swan dove into the lake and into the clear waters below.
As Shinranui found herself completely surrounded by water she let her hands go and began swimming under the water and looking about. Now it was a nice change of scenery the girl now found herself alone and in a completely different world than the one she had always known on the surface. The world around her was a much darker one, water. The substance around seemed to hold her in it as she floated as looked around. Small foreign plants floated below her and all around small fish seemed shy as she spied very few of them. It was amazing to be somewhere so close yet so far. It was a piece of paradise. A small paradise below the world she knew.
She was running out of air so quickly she turned her view to the surface above and began to put one hand in front of the air as she pulled the water around her and began to ascend. She finally reached the surface and as she saw the light filtering through she reached one hand out and above into the air and then the other, and finally pulled herself up and out of the water and into the air. Back into the world she belonged to.
Shinranui
Shinranui
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down