Naruto: Generation X
Hello,

Welcome to the RPG Naruto Generation X. Feel free to look around the site. We are now looking for new members so If you would like to join, we'd love to have you join us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello,

Welcome to the RPG Naruto Generation X. Feel free to look around the site. We are now looking for new members so If you would like to join, we'd love to have you join us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» .:Village Port:.
The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:53 pm by ΩRazor

» .:Suna Pass:.
The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:22 am by ΩRazor

» The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial
The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:25 am by ΩRazor

» .:SHOP:.
The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:34 pm by ΩRazor

» .:About Jutsu, Chakra, and Natures:.
The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:02 pm by ΩRazor

» DOJUTSU/KEKKEI GENKAI/OTHER ABILITIES
The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:36 am by ΩRazor

» Looking for a sparring partner [DE]
The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:53 pm by Shinranui

» Training To Make It Hot
The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:09 pm by Shinranui

» The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve
The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:59 pm by ΩRazor

Staff
•Owner:•
ΩRazor

•Administrators:•
(None)

•Moderators:•
(None)

•Join The Staff•
Top posters
ΩRazor (282)
The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve Lside11The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve Mid11The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve Rside11 
Alex Ruler (23)
The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve Lside11The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve Mid11The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve Rside11 
Shinranui (16)
Abyss (9)
Timtim (6)

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 28 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:28 am
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Affiliates

Affiliate With Us

-------

The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve

Go down

The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve Empty The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve

Post by ΩRazor Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:07 am

Spoiler:

Before The Fray
Kamisori woke up in the morning, his eyes fluttered as the sleep was brushed from his sleepy eyes. Getting up out of the bed, he swung his legs over the side and allowed them to slide off the side of the bed, resting them on the floor. Now more awake he stretched his back by raising his arms and pulling the muscles tight as he brought them around and down to his sides. Now fully awake Kami, dragged his feet across the hard floor until they finally reached the familiar bathroom. Inside he turned on the showers water and quickly adjusted to the heat and allowed the warmth to awaken all his muscles and thoughts. Now that he had cleaned off he once again entered his familiar room and donned the clothing he grown accustomed to: slipping on his white pants, wrapping his arm bandages, and finally swinging his grandfather's large cloak. Now ready for the day he moved from his room to the main part of the house to prepare for the day by getting a meal.
As he finally reached the kitchen of the families compound, he opened the cabinets and pulled out a a bagel. With the bagel now in his right hand he moved to the fridge, opened it and brought out the creamed cheese. As he found a knife he then proceded to spread the butter over his bread and then cleaned up after himself. Finally ready to go Kamisori opened the door and then yelled up to his parents,
"By mom! by dad! I wont see you until later today. I'll be partaking in a mission! Don't worry I'll be back sometime tonight! Bye!"
And with that Kamisori was out the door and headed down the street towards the mission board. As he traveled along the dusty streets of Suna he easily found his feet walking to his desired location and moved swiftly at a brisk pace. The people in the street were of the early type. The ones that woke up early and did most of their work in the morning. He noticed the paper boy and the gardener and other of that ilk. The day was just beginning and Kamisori knew it would be a good one. The streets low noise of mumbling and various sounds filled Kamisori's ears and in his early morning daze the sounds were wonderful and pleasant. With his walking timed perfectly to the beat and his bites and chews to the off beat. The street provided him with a rhythm he followed all the way until the young ninja reached the Mission board's office.
As he pushed open the rough doors using his hands he was greeted by a much different crowd. This new crowd was composed of many ninja and other various assistants. The ninja moved abruptly, some with hostility and some with a sense of meaning. They were all here either coming or going to a mission. These ninja were the determined and focused morning crowd of ninja who either were getting an early start beginning their missions or those who had been gone a long time and were returning home. The assistants rushed around with papers and others just to go tell message, and finally others sat waiting to complete requests of different ninja for missions.
Kamisori fit perfectly into the group that were moving purposefully to complete missions by getting a head start.
~Hm? lets see... where are the b-rank ... OH! there~
Kamisroi thought as he hurriedly rushed towards the counter to fill out and find which missions were available. After filling out the form and completing the papers, Kamisori got a copy of the papers that would tell him what his mission was. Off the bat he knew the description was for a Jonin to help train and test the strength of three genin. But that was all he knew and nothing else. Kamisori walked quickly down the street as he pondered over the other details he'd printed out.
~Hm. Three genin? lets see... names? names? names? Ah here.
Genin 1 - Tara Dayoshi, age:12, specialty: genjutsu, notes: deaf in left ear
Genin 2 - Yahiko Terumashu, age 12, specialty: kenjutsu, notes: cocky
Genin 3 - Tatsu Hirofuka, age 11, specialty: good clone technique, notes: scheming
Okay so these are them... lets take a look at their most recent stats... mh hm. and their schedule... mh hm. It says here the bell test is the one to be performed. I'll take them to the catacombs. The genin shouldn't provide too much hassle but I wont let my guard down. Every time I lose track of one of them I shall use my byakugan to find and make sure i know where they are. I should never underestimate them. I'll begin on one side and the three shall begin on the other. I'll use some of the pillars in the catacombs training fields to begin with and we'll see where it goes from there.~

By this time Kamisori's walk had ended and he had jumped up on top of another building and sat watching the three young shinobi he would soon encounter and train. Although he wasn't the normal sensei he would try to make them feel as comfortable as possible. Now as he sat above the suna academy watching them with his buyakugan, he hunkered down for the long wait as he would soon watch them for the next four hours analyzing habits and quirks as he would then prepare to push these three the hardest they had been pushed in a while.
Next would be the fight of a life. A blizzard versus the small trees of youth

Last edited by ΩRazor on Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve Left_bar_bleue105/5000The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve Empty_bar_bleue  (105/5000)
Chakra Natures: Wind • Water
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve Empty Re: The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve

Post by ΩRazor Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:47 am

Meeting His Charges:

Kamisori sat for four hours straight on top of an adjacent building as he peacefully waited and watched his charges from a distance. Below his position and in front of him stood the Suna Academy. Although his soon-to-be-students were genin, their current Sensei had assigned them some community service to do within the academy. Kamisori thought back and remembered the days of his youth when he would also do community service for his Sensei but now that he was older and had advanced through the ranks, it was now his turn to do the familiar task. He would soon meet his young shinobi students and would then begin training them. Kamisori listened as close as he could as their day was coming to an end. The young shinobi walked out of their former school and began walking down the road. Terra was in the lead. As she bounced around, seemingly floating on air, words could be heard buzzing out of her mouth as she talked a mile a minute. The young female seemed so preoccupied with her own ideas and thoughts that Kamisori was amazed she still remembered to breath in-between words and didn't trip as she jumped and turned her head this way and that. Kamisori next focused on Yahiko. Although this young male was only 12 he gave a certain confidence that one might expect in someone more of the age of 17. He walked calmly but quickly with his hands in his deep pockets as he nodded his head to the words young tara rattled off. every now and again he would move his head to one side or the other and kind of smirk. Kamisori, who had never been entirely confidant or showy immediately realized that this was the kid he would have to worry about because behind the young child's confidence he saw strength. A strength that he could not help but relate to. Strapped to young Yahiko's back was a sword and Kamisori smiled. It was amazing that someone as young could be so skilled to even be seen wielding a sword prominently. Finally Kamisori focused his byakugan's gaze onto Tatsu. Tatsu was a typical kid he walked oddly as he seemed to eye Tara's bouncing hair and body and his hands were put happily behind his head as he would watch the clouds every now and again. Kamisori noticed that this kid, although seemingly aloof, was more environmentally aware. As the kids walked down the street the Tatsu's eyes would quickly dart to a person or in the direction of any noise he thought out of place or odd.
~It's good to see that I had such a strong and varied group~
Thought the genin as he followed them for 5 blocks by roof top. Now that he had gathered most of the info needed. Kamisori bolted off in the direction of the Suna Catacombs to wait for the children to arrive.
After reaching the stadiums catacombs, Kamisroi quickly got to the training room specified by the mission and would prepare before his match. Kamisori took off his great cloak and then identified his surroundings. The room was one of many that crisscrossed about the stadium and the room was set up similar to most of the others. The room was mainly stone and brick with much dirt and sand lying around. The room was about 50 feet long both ways and it held 8 evenly spaced out pillars, with the far most east pillar being broken and in shambles already. The rooms west wall had a large crack in it that spilled water into a fair puddle in that side of the room. Kamisori walked over to the north side, opposite the door and then folded his coat and placed it into a corner he figured would be safe. Now ready for the match Kamisori excited his chakra a bit and then stood in the center of the room waiting for the children. As he waited he thought about the match and observed for their entrance.
after waiting only five minutes the three kids walked again but this time with Yahiko() in the lead and Tara() at his right and Tatsu(), his left.
"Hey! Are you the guy that Sensei said would train and evaluate us? huh?", yahiko spat out at Kamisori
Kamisori slightly titled his head at the rude remark made by his new student.
"Yes. Yes I am... I'm Kamisori", he said with a smile
"Hello I'm Tara", the young female burst out with a simile, "Nice to meet you Kamisori-San"
"Hi... um... I'm Tatsu. Nice to meet you Sensei."
"hmph!... I'm Yahiko... Hey."
Now with the introductories out of the way Kamisori just wanted to talk with his new students to explain the test and just to get to know them better.
"So I know this might be awkward since you all already have a teacher but for today let that just be me. I know I'm not that much older than you... only about 4 years, but please treat me with respect and I'll be kind to you."
"Okay", Tatsu and Tara said in unision
"What ever", said Yahiko.
"Okay then. Now today I'll be conducting the bell test. Here I have two bells", Kamisori said as he pulled out two small silver bells that he'd received after partaking in the mission, "The only rule is to get these bells out of my possession and onto your own. To do this you can go all out. You can use any techniques and can either play fair or dirty. Also you can decide to try and use teamwork or come at me one on one."
As Kamisori finished reciting the rules the three students stared at him disbelief. The three moved uneasily as they got into fighting stances and then looked around at each other.
After a brief chuckle, "Yes guys you'll be fighting me. Now I won't attack first so come at me with all you've got"
As he said those final words Kamisori clipped the bells to his pants and quicly shifted into his fighting stance.
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve Left_bar_bleue105/5000The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve Empty_bar_bleue  (105/5000)
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve Empty Re: The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve

Post by ΩRazor Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:47 pm

Seeing Where They Are

Now that the fight was about to begin Kamisori slid into his normal gentle fist stance and as he got ready he silently activated his byakugan. As the 360° vision expanded to encompass the room and more outside the confines of the wall, Kamisori adjusted the vision to focus the field of view inside the room only. Then he watched from all directions as the children got into their own battle stances that they had learned. Yahiko quickly flicked out his own blade from the sheath on his back and held it with one hand, Tatsu immediately pulled out a kunai, held it in a backhand grip and put up a defensive stance, and finally terra pulled out four kunai in each hand and smiled. Kamisori observed the three kids and immediately when all had prepared themselves for an oncoming attack, he slid he broke his stance and stood there plainly in front of the three students with his guard let down completely. Three students blinked, shocked that he had let his guard down, but then all three figured now was the time to attack. Yahiko was up first and he ran forward taking the lead and blocking Kamisori's normal vision of the other two but with the byakugan Kamisori was able to see that Tatsu had made two clones of himself which ran in line behind Yahiko. He also saw that Tara had prepared herself and three the shuriken behind the clones, hiding them from view and creating an effective attack that could ,if gone unnoticed, blind-side and effectively maim a target.
The three seemed confidant and sure as they launched their assault but Kamisori quickly saw through it and was thus able to stop it. Kamisori quickly sidestepped as Yahiko's sword lunged for his throat. The two were almost the same size so Kamisori had no problem sliding his leg out tripping Yahiko causing him to fall, and as the clones came Kamisori said "8 trigrams palm rotation" and as he said that from his pores a blueish chakra poured out and as he span created the familiar dome shaped jutsu that protected him from the shuriken and dispelled the clones. As Kamisori's rotation span it repelled the shuriken in different directions and poor Yahiko was thrown against the opposite side of the arena. As soon as Kami stopped spinning he dashed over to Yahiko and used his Hidden Mist Jutsu to create a veil around him and Yahiko. Out of the mist Kamisori jumped one way and Yahiko the other, but the mist still lingered where the two had just been.
"Guys lets regroup" said Yahiko and quickly retreated towards Tara and Tatsu. The trio watched as Kamisori walked in front of them, in between them and the mist that still lingered in that spot. Kamisori rushed them and Yahiko said to his friends, "You guys take the lead" and with that Tara jumped first followed by Tatsu and finally Yahiko. As Tarra reached Kamisori she knelt down and said,
"Now Tatsu!", but nothing happened, "Tatsu? ..." she said as she looked behind her. Tatsu was held down by Yahiko. "Yahiko! what are you doing."
"You shouldn't worry about me... worry about yourself.", said Yahiko.
With that Tara turned around to see two Kamisori's staring her in the face. As one flickered behind her and held her arms the other put out and palm as caused her to fly back. The two Kamisori's looked at her, smiling.
"Your first objective is to always separate your opponents." As he said this the mist behind him dissipated revealing another Yahiko bent over coughing as he regained consciousness.

As soon as Kami stopped spinning he dashed over to Yahiko and used his Hidden Mist Jutsu to create a veil around him and Yahiko...
Under the cover of the created mist Kamisori activated his water clone jutsu creating two clones from the water that was pouring out of the small crack and creating a puddle. The two clones were the decoys while the real Kamisori covered Yahiko's mouth and held the boy still. One clone used the Transformation technique and turned into a copy of Yahiko. Then the two clones nodded at the original and jumped opposite ways as the real one worked on knocking the real Yahiko out.
Out of the mist Kamisori jumped one way and Yahiko the other, but the mist still lingered where the two had just been.
The Clone Kamisori watched from his corner as the yahiko clone said, "Guys lets regroup" ...

"Your first objective is to always separate your opponents." As he said this the mist behind him dissipated revealing another Yahiko bent over coughing as he regained consciousness. The three were now in completly opposite areas of the field and each had a Kamisori counterpart to deal with. The one that wrestled with Tatsu allowed its transformation jutsu to wear off and now three Kamisori's were around. The students didn't know which was the real and as they fought they also didn't know which bells were the real ones. The students each now had their own fight to face and their own trouble to deal with.

Yahiko

Yahiko was finally waking up from being knocked unconscious and as he awoke he heard Kamisori state that the first objective is to separate your opponents. Yahiko got up uneasily and wavered as he tried to get his vision clear and focus on Kamisori. Kamisori gave his opponent time to think and as he did his byakugan kept track of the other combatants and his clones.
~My objective is not to just brutally beat them, its to test them and build them up, and to get them to work as a team, and get them thinking to get these bells~
With that Kamisori dropped his stance and closed his eyes. It was time to psych this kid out. Yahiko, finally now able to steady his eyes and his sword, rushed Kamisori. His first slash was aimed at his throat and Kamisori quickly allowed himself to bend back and dodge, the next strike came for his torso, and Kamisori easily allowed his arm to reach the ground and then used it to slide along the ground and dodge the strike. Now angered Yahiko took the blade and brought it towards Kamisori's now exposed head. Kamisori moved his head just barely out of the way and then flipped back to get distance and as he did he left his back towards Yahiko. Yahiko, now even more angered ran again at his Sensei and began a series of jabs at Kami's back. Kamisori, using his byakugan easily dodged first left right, left, down, up, down, left, right. And when on the right he easily maneuvered around Yahiko and again left his back to the kid and using his leg kicked back knocking Yahiko off balance. Again Yahiko regained his balance and charged. The sword went for Kami's arm, and Kami leaned forward allowing the sword to graze over his back and then Kamisori kicked his leg up and used it to guide the sword down and under his foot. Then with his other foot kicked pushing Yahiko off his own sword.
Yahiko stumled back and quickly drew two kunai as he turned around to face Kamisori again. Then he ran at him. Kamisori used only his palms to evade. As the young genin used the kunai to strike and slash Kamisori easily used his palms to guide the bladed weapons away from himself and put the kid off balance with each parry. As the two moved more and farther back in Kamisori's direction and then...

Tara
Tara, who had just been kicked back, found herself pushing up along the wall to get up. As she finally got up she looked to see three Kamisori's, with one (the one who had held her arms while the other kicked) facing her. Immediately she knew it would be a one on one. Kamisori looked calmly at her and then as she began to rush he smiled. She struck out with a kunai but he was not there anymore. To her right she saw him, and again she struck out. He was gone again, and once again she looked around and then found him behind her. She rushed him, but as he flickered away she threw the kunai she held in each hand in either direction and then flicked her hands in her pouch and sent a barrage of kunai in almost every direction. As she landed she heard the clang of steel hitting steel and found Kamisori a few feet off to her left.
She smiled, "Lets see how you deal with these projectiles", and with that she launched some shuriken in his direction. Kamisori smiled and pulled out his own kunai allowing them to match her blow for blow. As he blocked hers she threw more and soon he countered. The shuriken and senbon were flying from both directions each one hitting a counterpart and soon the clang of steel was continuous as the two matched each other blow for blow. The area around and in front of the two was completely littered with fallen weapons and then as she threw her own kunai Kamisori threw a large weapon that seemed like a curved blade. His heavier weapon pushed past hers and headed straight for her chest. She quickly flipped back and as it approached it opened up revealing itself to be a fuma shuriken. It span as it approached and as she maneuvered to dodge it, it kept following her. She ran around some of the pillars and jumped up and down but which ever way she went it seemed to be there first. Finally as she ran and found her self against a wall she looked at it just to see it stop before it hit her. It sat spinning at her but not getting any closer. She took that sign to run but found herself stopped. "What is this", she said aloud but soon she recognized it as ninja wire. Kamisori had trapped her using the ninja wire guiding his manipulated shuriken. Kamisori let the slack go and allowed her to untangle herself but as soon as she had she rushed him, only to find him dodging backwards until...

Tatsu

Tatsu wrestled with the Yahiko look alike on top of him and then found its features morph into the new teacher he had met. Kamisori. As the two wrestled the genin finally found an opening and used it to roll out from under the older ninja and took the time to get out a kunai. The young child threw the kunai at Kamisori's head and the older ninja easily dodged but as he did, he found the kunai suspended in midair. Kamisori looked at the kunai as it multiplied into 2 then 4 then eventually became thousands of kunai that rained down upon him. Kamisori began to use his roatation to block as many of the kunai as he could but after almost five minutes of spinning non stop he found himself slowing down but the kunai still coming, and then as he tried to move his feet he found the floor below his feet merged completely to him. The kunai rained down and all Kamisori could do was block it by holding his arms in front his face and most of his body.
Tatsu watched as the genjutsu preoccupied his opponent. And as Kamisori sta there with his arms clentched flinching the young genin took one kunai out and wen tup right behind Kamisori. Then swiftly he plunged the kunai down towards Kamisori back side. As the blade was about to hit Kamisori fell to the ground dodging the hit. And then as the boy began the second attempt Kamisori leg shot out and kicked the boy back onto a pillar. No. The boy would not have this. He again activated a genjutsu.
Kamisori found all his surroundings melting away until all that was left was a black barren area and then fire. Fire erupted all around the jonin. As he rolled around and was scorched he found himself screaming from the heat. Now once again trapped the boy again took a Kunai and then threw it at Kamisori. Kamisori rolled around and then his palm shot up reversing the weapon and causing it to slice the outer part of Tatsu's left arm. He could see through the genjustu and just put on a show for the boy. Now as the boy looked down to check his wound, he found himself once again flying through the air and then...

Last edited by ΩRazor on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:50 am

3 Against 1:The Real Test Begins
Yahiko attacked the parrying Kamisori, Tara rushed towards a backing up Kamisori, and Tatsu had been kicked by another Kamisori. As of now two of the kamisori's came back to back, as one was being rushed by Tara and the other parrying the attacks of Yahiko. Immediately when the two Kamisori's realized where they were in relation to each other the real fun began. The first (parrying Yahiko's blows) parried one last time and then bent forward. The one backing up from the rush leaned back and allowed it's back to rest on the upturned back of the first Kamisori and then flourished it's legs to stop a rushing Tara. The first got back up to parry the oncoming attack from Yahiko and as it did the second Kamisori slid from under the first and kicked Yahiko back and then both kamisori's turned around and both delivered a kick to Tatsu who was then punched down by the third Kamisori. Now with all three of himself at a single point the fun would begin, they backed up back to back and allowed the three Benin to surround them. Then it began yahikondid quick slashes which were dodged and parried and then Tara went in. The first Kamisori dodged and picked her up allowing the other two to grab onto her arms and swing her into Tatsu and as this happened Yahiko slashed in the center of the clones seperating them. But now around Yahiko two of the clones did roundhouse kicks, each from an opposite directions causing Yahiko to spin in place from the force from each kick and then the third slid under the young Benin causing him to fly into the air a little and now in the air each of the three kamisori's took turns to jump past Yahiko and land a gentle fist blow. The boy fell and was left on the ground. From behind one of the kamisori's the two other genin punched causing him to fly back but as it flew one of the others grabbed its hand swung the Jonin back at the two genin. As Kamisori reached them he opened his arms and allowed his body ton spiral forward. The two kids easily dodged but as they did they found a Kamisori on each side that grabbed their wrists and slammed them into each other, and as the recoiled off each other another Kamisori came in between them and used a scissor kick to each causing them to separate and fall on the ground.
Kamisori realized it now seemed like he was beating up on them and that now it was his time to bring them together and get them to work together to take him down. Now as he thought he found his ideas gathered and then spoke,
"this is what happens when you don't watch your teammates backs. You all get injured as ninja you need not only be able to function independently but also in a group. If you are able to pull together as a group you can then fight almost any enemy."
as Kamisori spoke some wise words he'd once learned, his water clones dispersed and turned into hidden mist that floated around his torso and near the bells. Now Ashe did this the kids got up and all backed up into a huddle trying to stick together and heed some of his advice. Before they got ready to strike Kamisori used his byakugan to check his students chakra levels and physical damage. As he view their young bodies he could already see that there were areas on each of the students that was already beginning to bruise, but from what he can see the kids had not used to much chakra and were still in good shape to keep fighting.
"come at me with all you got", Kamisori said as he waited for the genin to make their move. Immediately he saw improvement. Yahiko rushed for him first but unlike last time where Yahiko only had shrunken am clones as backup, Tara rushed inn right along side him and Tatsu readied shrunken to help defend if one I his partners went down. Yahiko slashed at Kamisori who easily parried sending Yahiko to the left, now tara already ready took her two kunai and tried to stab at Kamisori, who could only block by holding her arms. While they were looked yahiko got up and thrust at Kamisori too. Now Kamisori used his leg and wrapped it around Yahiko's blade. Now deadlocked between two of the genin, Kamisori felt and heard the sound of rushing wind and as he looked to see he saw one bell had begun to fall towards the ground, and then immediately Yahiko and Tara released their grips on their weapons to reach for the bell. Kamisori,thinking quickly used his foot to kick the bell up in the air and then did a backflips kicking, kicking the bell to the wall directly behind him. The four people scrambled to get the bell with Yahiko and Tara more trying to butt Kamisori out of the race to get the one bell.
As the four raced to the bell Kamisori grabbed on to Yahiko's leg and pulled him back, and then as Tara got close he did the same to her but then after the long and reasonable struggle to the get the bell Tatsu reached it first and picked it up. Now with that Yahiko and Tara flipped back by their partners side s Tatsu out the bell into his pouch to keep it safe. Tatsu flipped back and again took man offensive stance as did his two friends. Kamisori opened his mouth in what displayed disbelief.
"I can't believe you got that from me on your first attempt since my little pep talk. I guess I am just that good"
Yahiko Then said, "don't flatter yourself, we deserved it and won it, don't act surprised"
And then with a laugh he spoke quietly to his friends and said, "I bet he is surprised! Even I'm surprised we got that aren't you Tatsu"
"yeah, sorry Yahiko, I'm surprised to!", Tatsu responded.
"Well... I see", said Kamisori, "we will just have to see what you three are made, won't we?"
Now with the bell pocketed and half way to their goal, the young ninja decided to charge again, this time aiming to work together to get the second and final bell. Kamisori didn't even flinch as the onslaught began. Yahiko took his sword and slashed towards Kami's leg, who easily stepped over the blade and quickly spun around doing a reverse kick to the young boy's face but by that time Tara and Tatsu were upon him, the young boy attacked high while Tara attacked low. Kamisori jumped into the air and did a quick twist threw their attacks landed behind them and then used his palms to deliver a sturdy gentle fist blow that sent the two sprawling along the ground. Now Yahiko was already back in the fray of it all with his sword, at Kamisori's back. Kamisori quickly swung forward and reversed himself to see his attacker and began using his palms to again parry the blows of the opponent. He hit the blade away and again it came back and then eventually after blocking the blows Kamisori ducked the attack by landing in the splits and scissored his legs forward towards Yahiko's and tripped him. Now on the ground Kamisori used his legs to block and parry most of Yahiko's attacks. But then Tara and Tatsu were already back at it, both using kunai to try and stab at the jonin on the ground. Kamisori quickly flourished his legs to throw off all three attackers and then used his whole body to push himself off the ground and stand. Yahiko came back again, and this time with a vengeance. The young boys blade flew aimed for Kamisori's throat, but the jonin was able to duck and weave until
MOVE! he saw the kunai using his byakugan's vision and was able to dodge the weapon at the last possible second, allowing the kunai to be repelled off Yahiko's blade. More kept coming at the Jonin, more than one person could throw. And as he flipped away to take cover behind a pillar, he was able to see that the two other genin throwing kunai at him.
Effectively hidden by the pillar now, Kamisori found Yahiko again charging at him. The blade came within an inch of cutting Kamisori's throat before the Jonin dodged to the right and used his foot to pin the blade against the pillar. Kamisori then kicked out at Yahiko's side, removing the boy from the blade and then he flipped the blade around so he could use it himself. Kamisori rushed out from behind the pillar and flourished the blade to deflect all of the oncoming blades, it was nothing compared to his byakugan training to snatch the leaves. Now as he blocked the blades he took aim and then threw the blade causing it to fly forth and catch Tatsu's sleeve and begin pushing the boy back with the momentum. As Tara's blades came for him Kamisori rolled out the way, and then with a flick of the wrist the blade ensnared in Tatsu clothes pulled itself back whipping the genin in front of his partner, stopping her from attacking without hurting her friend.
Now with her attack effectively stopped Kamisori used the manipulated sword to pull Tatsu back towards himself and after gaining the sword back in his grip pushed Tatsu off the blade. Now Kamisori stood up as Yahiko came back with a kunai. Kamisori quickly parried the assault with the boys own blade and then quickly used his fist to push the boy away. Now going more on the offensive side, Kamisori rushed towards the recovering Tatsu and Tara. Kamisori used the blade and began a torrent of blows upon the genin. Both of them used their own kunais to block the attacks but as he wore down on them with his blade he then began using his legs and kicking at them to try and throw them off balance and give him time to slash at the other. His first kick went for Tatsu who blocked using his elbow and forearm, but this gave Kamisori time to slash down upon Tara who blocked easily but then found Kamisori's leg hitting her in the side. As she doubled over Kamisori then slashed at Tatsu who blocked but then found himself kicked in the stomach and then an axe kick to the head that caused him to kneel down and hold his head. This gave Kamisori enough time to slash at the guarding Tara and then send whirlwind kicks at her pushing her along the ground, until she too knelt.
Yahiko regrouped with Tara, helping her get up and supporting her weight on his own body to help her stand. Then Tatsu quickly flickered over to them putting his own kunai in front of them to create a defense that might hopefully buy them time from their more experienced attacker. Kamisori slowly walked in front of the three, standing about 2 meters away from them. As he looked his byakugan saw that one of Tara's ribs was fractured slightly. This caused him concern, ~Will she be able to finish the test like this and will they be able to support her and defend her if she's like this. I'll take it a little bit easier on them for the next phase.~
"Okay, I see you guys are doing better, but two on one still does not seem to fare well for you guys. In battle all must try their hardest and the more people and attacks you bombard your foe with, the more likely you are to catch them off guard or at least surprise them. By working together you learn to control the situation and once you have your enemy under control, then you can truly take advantage of all openings and completely shut them down. It's almost like hunting in a blizzard. If you are able to gain control of yourself and understand the environment better than your prey then you can become the hunter and easily overcome even the largest prey."

Last edited by ΩRazor on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:25 pm

Fighting Through The Storm
As Kamisori spoke the three genin slowly looked around at each other as they tried to absorb what he was saying and translate it to this situation. Kamisori turned around and walked to the other wall were he stood with his back to them, and although it looked like he was paying them no mind, his byakugan was still locked tight on them, watching, waiting for their next move. He wanted to give them time to regroup and maybe come up with a strategy to use against him. Now with his back turned he spied on them and watched. Tatsu quickly kept his guard up in Kami's direction but he tilted his head back a bit to look at his teammates while still keeping an eye on their target: the bell. Tara quickly grabbed her side and as she did her left gave out and she slumped slightly, causing Yahiko to support the right side of her body more with his own. Kamisori couldn't hear what they were talking about but they seemed to be furiously trying to come up with a plan. Tatsu was shaking his head vigorously at some of their comments. While Tara gestured widely with her left arm, that had just moments ago been clutched to her side. Yahiko on the other hand looked disinterested as his head was turned away from their conversation, but Kamisori's byakugan was able to see his face and he watched as he went through the motions and tried to decide what they should do. Eventually they came to the point where they seemed to come up with a decision that they were confidant in. Tatsu looked back at Kamisori completely and smirked behind the arm he held up in defense. Tara looked determined even with her injury's pain clearly shown in her body language and in her face. Yahiko looked finally like he had a goal and quickly pulled out a kunai ready for their next strategy
~I guess their good to go~
Kamisori, who had seen their whole decision making process and waited patiently, finally turned around to look at the younger shinobi. Kamisori breathed in deeply as he watched the three slightly flinch as they saw his gaze fix on them. Then he did the unthinkable, he threw Yahiko's blade back at him and waited as the boy wearily picked up the sword, and then after making sure it was ok, held in his hand and waited for their cue to start. As Kamisori inhaled once more, he blinked and then slid his body into the familiar position of the gentle fist fighting stance, his out stretched palms perpendicular to the floor and ahead of his body as his weight was distributed onto his back right leg. It all began.
Tara slightly nodded and Tatsu rushed Kamisori, sliding his feet along the hard stone floor as he closed in. Yahiko then took Tara and helping her pushed her into the air where she flipped up and then as her feet reached the roof, oriented herself so her head faced Kamisori, and then pushed off sending herself flying in his direction. Yahiko lastly took his blade and, as he ran around towards Kamisori's right, let the metal tip slide along the ground behind himself. Kamisori, who now watched as the genin closed in took one more fina breath and then after counting to three ran straight towards Tatsu. As Kamisori reached the genin he took one twist on his ankle and turned completely around but kept his momentum going and got behind Tatsu where he slid his leg back along the ground tripping the boy who rolled away. Then as Tatus rolled away, Tara approached from the air and as she landed on her better leg she slashed out with two kunai. Kamisori easily slid his leg upon the ground and avoid the slash but as he did he saw Yahiko coming up on his left, and tumbled out of the way of the blade that arced from the ground up to the sky. As Kami recovered from his roll he saw Tatsu now behind him and easily using his arms pushed himself off the ground and flipped into the air, dodging Tatsu's strike but before he had time to land and get more distance Yahiko was back on his tail. Yahiko swung his sword down in a large arc, trying to slice Kamisori, but he using one of his own folded fuma shuriken. The blades hit each other and allowed a large clang to b heard in their fighting arena. After their steel met, Kamisori flipped back as did Yahiko. But as soon as Kamisori's feet met the ground after his dodge, his vision again found another one, Tara. Tara had jumped off a pillar and sent herself straight at Kamisori, but as she flew Kamisori allowed his legs to slide along the ground to face her. He then grabbed her closed fist in his palm and then used his other palm flat against her arm to guide her onto the ground where he disarmed her and then lightly kicked her and sent her sliding along the ground.
Finally a moment to breath, Kamisori wearily lifted himself off the ground and stood up.
"Man!", he said with a great smile, "Now that's what I call team work. You guys are now making up for each others blind-sides and you guys are attacking in tandem and striking when I am trying to get up. Now that's how you handle an opponent. You attack them just as you are getting up. See that's what you need to do all the time, but you guys still lack some of the aggression needed to make the attacks more effective. Be strong and be more powerful. You need to jump on your opportunities and attack as strong as possible. You guys are stronger than you know especially if you stand together and attack strong. Like my grandfather taught me, one snow flake may be weak but when paired with many they can wear down a mountain. That is exactly what you need to do, now show me you can!"
With that Kamisori smiled and then rushed the three genin.
"Get ready guys", Tara yelled, "Here he comes"
"Move!", yelled Yahiko.
With that the three genin parted as Kamisori rushed into the middle of their little circle. Kamisori took his right leg and kicked it out against a blocking Tatsu, but just as he struck out Yahiko and Tara countered with Yahiko swiftly moving his blade to cover the higher area out of Tara's reach. Kamisori saw the attacking coming and dodged the only way he knew, he quickly twisted his body as he jumped into the air and then tucked his arms in causing him to twist dodging both weapons, then while spinning towards Yahiko, he brought his hand up to his mouth and said, "Violent Water Wave" and as he finished the words a stream of water pushed the genin away, and still spinning Kamisori then turned to face Tara and the water stream pushed her away too.
Now that he finally had some room the maneuver, Kamisori quickly began his run and jumped expertly up onto the pillar and then kicked off it as he used water release: violent water wave as he closed in on Tatsu and Yahiko. The water pushed the two young ninja back against the wall and held them there and then as soon as the cool, wet stream stopped Kamisori wove the hand signs for the water clone jutsu. The clones easily rose out of the water that Kamisori had expelled from his mouth and from their transparent substance they rose and soon filled in to become copies of Kamisori that now each held one of the students in a good grip. Just as the two were held down by the exact clones of their tester, the original flicked his wrists into his pouch and pulled out 4 senbon in each hand. Then after only an instant in has hands he then proceeded to quickly throw them into the air
"Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken", he said in a whisper.
As the words left his mouth and the senbon began their descent through the air, it seemed like some wind picked up around each of the weapons and held them their in the air. The suspended weapons floated up and down as the rapid winds around each seemed to cocoon them and embrace them. Kamisori threw his right hand forward and as he did the weapons flew with them, straight for the targets Tatsu and Yahiko who were held by his water clones. Then, just before the weapons could hit Tara jumped out in front of Tatsu and grabbed Yahiko by the shoulders, and using her arms, pulled him in front of her, dragging the clone on his back in the path of the weapons. But just as the weapons were about to pierce flesh, they stopped.
"What Happened?", Tatsu questioned. He thought by now the weapons should have hit the water clone, and thus freeing Yahiko, but Yahiko still stood their held tightly in the grasp of the clone.
Out of their view, because they were all three sandwiched between the water clones, Kamisori shook his head and then spoke calmly.
"Tsk tsk tsk, the Rotating Shuriken Technique allows me to control my thrown weapons, similar to the Manipulated Shuriken Technique but with no strings attached. Now you guys better watch out"
With that Kamisori raised his hands straight up into the air, and then immediately he threw his hands out in front of him, and as he did this the weapons were riled up by some invisible force and then began their way up into the air and then straight down towards the three genin in-between the water clones. Now as the kids looked up and saw their end, Yahiko and Tatsu began to struggle in the grips of their same attackers and just as the senbon were less than a foot above their heads Tara said, "Now guys!". With that she quickly knelt down, allowing her back to arch and then put one arm on each of her male teammates. The boys, swiftly reached back and grabbed their attackers and then, with the help and added support of Tara's arm they leaned forward and pulled their attackers on top of their backs, allowing the two Kamisori's heads to hit each other. And as their watery skulls collided, the senbon, that sentiently floated through the air had no time to stop from hitting the watery clones, and soon the senbon were logged firmly in their watery skulls. Now defeated the water clones dispersed and allowed their medium, water, to fall all over the three genin, drenching their clothes and quickly cooling them off.

Last edited by ΩRazor on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:49 pm

The Tide of Battle

Now defeated the water clones dispersed and allowed their medium, water, to fall all over the three genin, drenching their clothes and quickly cooling them off. As soon as the kids found themselves blinded by the cool water that rushed over them, soaking their clothes and vision, Kamisori quickly took the opportunity to add insult to injury, and as the water fell he quickly brought his hand up to his mouth and then said "Water Release: Violent Water Wave," and with that he let out a quick hard stream of water that jetted forward towards his genin students. The water washed over them, quickly saturating their clothing along with the broken water clones, the water was strong enough that it pushed the young genin across the floor and eventually found them against the wall. The water stream wasn't done yet, Kamisori kept his fingers beside his mouth as he allowed the water to completely take over the genin. The stream was so powerful that within a few seconds it held the young genin against the wall and began to make a little puddle within the enclosed arena. Soon Kamisori displaced and even greater amount of chakra, and with that the stream became more wild, it soon pushed more water on the students holding them against the wall and soon their was almost a foot of water in the room. As the stream continued and the students struggled to breathe the room soon filled up to about 2 feet of water. Kamisori was in his element now. He stopped the stream allowing the genin a moment to finally get some good breaths in as they focused chakra onto their feet and stood up on the surface of the water. As the students recovered Kamisori, cautiously knelt down upon the surface of the water and then, after weaving the proper hand-seals, placed both palms on the surface of the water, and then his head slowly tilted up to see the students and then he performed the hidden mist jutsu, and the mist soon covered him from view.
In the watery mist Kamisori was at home, although the young genin had lived in the desert like environment for all his life he had been often enough to the land of water with his grandfather that he felt that more comfortable in the water and snow, especially since his second element was water. Now hidden completely in the mist bust still able to see through the use of his Byakugan. in his Byakugan's vision he now saw the bewildered young genin looking around frantically as they reached out for each other and tried to find their attacker. As soon as the young genin made contact with each other they formed a defensive stance, Yahiko picked up his sword and held it horizontally in front of him, Tatsu brought out his own kunai and held them reverse grip style one in front of his face the other his torso, and Tara summoned a large shuriken and held it in front of her. Now that they had thought that they had made a good defense Kamisori was able to see through it. Kamisori, who was not more than 10 feet away from the genin.
Kamisori watched the young kids and then began to run around them in a good sized circle. The young genin, alarmed by the sound of running around them, pulled tighter together and stayed more alert as they looked for Kamisori, but soon the footsteps they heard on their right were immediately offset by some from the opposite side of them and soon those footsteps seemed to be coming from in front of them, and not before long they heard it behind them. Kamisori jumped out and over the young trio, coming from in front of Yahiko, who easily parried the attack. But then as soon as he was out of their view and out of view, he was already coming out in front of Tatsu and when Tatsu blocked, he was immediately surprised that Tara had to block against Kamisori again, and then as soon as she was done, Yahiko was on the ground with Kamisori on top of him holding him down. But as Tara looked back, and Kamisori and Yahiko were completely submerged into the water, Kamisori was then on her. She used her large shuriken to block off his attacks, and as she fended off one attack he flew into the mist and soon Tatsu was being attacked by him as soon as his feet went into the mist. Tatsu blocked off Kamisori and fended off against Kamisori's own senbon with his own shuriken, and as Tara watched she saw him and Kamisori disappear into the mist and then she found Kamisori upon her again, with his own fuma shuriken. She blocked and parried but soon she found herself tripping over someone's foot and then her shuriken was yanked out of her hand and Kamisori was on top of her. As he held her they began to sink under the water. Now that she was completely submerged she saw it. Kamisori was under the water on top of her, and as she struggled she looked around and saw that Kamisori was holding down Yahiko as they struggled over his sword, and then to her left under the water she saw Tatsu also being held down by Kamisori. And then all she saw was light! Bright and blue completely took over her vision and she felt dizzy.

Kamisori watched the young kids and then began to run around them in a good sized circle. The young genin, alarmed by the sound of running around them, pulled tighter together and stayed more alert as they looked for Kamisori. Kamisori weaved the handsigns and soon a clone was up on the opposite side of him. And as the clone ran around with him he brought forth two more clones, this third and fourth one helping distract and disorient the young genin. And then after he knew they were confused about their attacker he began again to play with their heads. Kamisori jumped out and over the young trio, coming from in front of Yahiko, who easily parried the attack. And as soon as he flew into the mist out of their sight his first clone was already coming out in front of Tatsu and when Tatsu blocked, and then the second clone set to work and attacked Tara who blocked against the Kamisori clone again. Kamisori jumped out again and this time he toppled on top of Yahiko was on the surface of the water held down. But as Tara looked back, and Kamisori and Yahiko were completely submerged into the water, the clone Kamisori was then on her. She used her large shuriken to block off his attacks, and as she fended off one attack he flew into the mist and soon the third clone attacked Tatsu. Tatsu blocked off Kamisori and fended off against Kamisori's own senbon with his own shuriken. Kamisori's third clone and Tatus disappeared into the mist and once out of view the fourth Kamisori clone attacked Tara with his own fuma shuriken against her large shuriken. She blocked and parried but soon she found herself tripping over the second clones foot and then her shuriken was yanked out of her hand and Kamisori was on top of her. As he held her they began to sink under the water. Now that they were underwater three of the Kamisori's had then all where he wanted them. As the three Kamisori's (two clones and the original) held their foes, they looked at each other and then, after making eye contact, nodded their heads.

The one clone of Kamisori, that now stood patiently on the surface of the water and watched as small ripples and waves formed from the struggling foes then saw that the three below were ready and took out 10 of it's own shuriken and strung them along the metal wire it had within its pouch once prepared it saw the water begin to spin and whirlpool in three different areas and then beneath the surface it was able to see water begin to glow a bright blue color. And then in a split second the water churned and then the young genin were rocketed out of the water and into the air...

As the three Kamisori's (two clones and the original) held their foes, they looked at each other and then, after making eye contact, nodded their heads. The nod meant that it was time. The young jonin and his clones each waited for a minute and then each activated their 8 trigrams heavenly spin. Each of the Kamisori's held fast to each of their targets and as the light blue dome held onto their targets they took them spinning round and round in the water and at the right time each let go of their target allowing them to be pushed to the edge of the rotation where they were spun and then pushed out of the water and into the air.

And then in a split second the water churned and then the young genin were rocketed out of the water and into the air. The clone took the wire, now strung with 10 shuriken and threw it and as he did he activated the wind release: rotating shuriken allowing the shuriken to move he weaved them into specific positions that then ensnared the young genin in the air. The web of wire stayed in the air because the shuriken held it up as they floated in specific places. Now with the young children stuck in the air, the other three Kamisori's jumped out of the water still in the thick mist and held out their palms as they pounded one solid blow each into the gut of their respective targets. The kids guts seemed to pulse with energy as Kamisori watched as the chakra that each of him pushed into the kids pulsed through their body and seemed to make them lurch with pain and from the force of it all. The three Kamisori's fell to the surface of the water and as they did, the two that were clones kept their momentum and as they reached the surface of the calm water their once dark skin turned translucent along with their clothing and then their seemingly stable forms just melted into the surface of the water. Now all that was left was the real Kamisori, who now knelt on the surface, and one clone who had activated manipulated shuriken technique and had strung the wire.
Kamisori walked surely over to his clone, and after giving it a solid pat on the shoulder allowed it to disperse and join it's former brethren in the water, as the water, once more. And as it sunk into the medium it was made out of it, he then took its place, standing right were its fake watery feet once stood. He looked up at his young genin, who now hung with their heads down, sulking and tired of the little progress that they had made.
"You guys are so close. I've been using many of my tricks that I would use on a real dangerous mission. You guys have stood up valiantly against some of my greatest tactics and you still haven't managed to get yourselves killed," he said the last part with a smile, "You guys are almost their and all you need is one more bell. One more stinking bell is all you need and you guys have been so strong up till now so jsut suck up the pain, suck up the fear, and stick together because once you do, you will have this bell, and you'll finish your test and you'll be a happier, closer, and stronger team. Now I know you guys have what it takes to get out these restraints so I'm just gonna leave you here until you are able to do something about, because right now you guys are hung up, but if you really try and maybe if you work together you'll be able to get out of these. Now before I go and wait for you to get free here are two more tips: One, you guys have improved but remember to attack as one and to distract your opponent and try to disorient. Once you do that you have almost won. Two, remember you are only as strongest as your weakest link and your weakest defense. try to make sure there are no holes in your defense and try to make sure that you compensate for each other's weakness and strengths. Now that you have my final thoughts I bid you adieu", and with that Kamisori crossed his arms in front of his body and then put one foot in front of the other and then he stopped channeling the chakra to the soles of his feet and began to descend into the water below. As he went down he allowed his face to fall towards the ground beneath the water and then he put both hands above his head and began to swim under the water towards the door of the arena where he just laid there face down underwater. Waiting. Watching!
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:13 pm

Hung Up
Tatsu, Tara, and Yahiko all hung in the web of wire, listening as Kamisori's words filled their ears, and slowly but surely his words put the life and the fight back into the kids, soon they were struggling and moving, trying to get free and combat their teacher. His words filled their ears and healed their broken souls, and then as they hung their, he went silently into the water and then disappeared from view. The mist hung around the children impeding their vision and casting doubt and fear in their own abilities and mind. As soon as their sensei was out of their limited view the children then began struggling again, moving and pulling at the wires that were held in place by the floating shuriken. The shuriken floated and hung in air, not moving, no matter how hard or how violently they struggled in their bonds. Soon the kids seemed overcome with grief and disheartened by the immovable wires that held them all above the water’s surface. Then Tara spoke,
“Come on guys! You heard what he said. If we work together maybe we can actually get out of this. Probably not alone but at least if we work or maybe think together we could come up with something.”
With that the boys began to look at each other through the hazy mist, and even through the limited visibility they met eyes and then began to each think of something. The trio stopped struggling and began to just think, meeting eyes and wondering around their bound limbs. Their small struggles, while thinking, were met with failure. But then Tatsu’s head jumped up and his eyes widened as he figured out at least one possible way to escape.
“Yahiko! Hey Yahiko! You have your sword right? Although it probably can’t cut through the ropes by itself, if we put enough tension on the ropes and pull them tight enough it may be able to put enough strain on them and then allow your swords blade to finally cut through the wires.”
“Yeah… yeah that just might work”, said Tara, “Tatsu and I could pull the wires tighter and hopefully that will put enough tension on the ropes to allow you to cut it.”
“Fine guys!” said Yahiko with and attitude. “On my mark. 1…2…3!”
Once the countdown was done the two young genin began to pull tightly on their wire. Tara wrapped her legs multiple times around the wire and with her right arm she pulled on ropes, pulling her away from Yahiko’s direction, and then with her left arm she began wrapping herself up in the wires. The tighter she wound the wires on herself the harder it became but she kept going. Soon through her clothing she soon found the wires cutting into her and soon blood was running down her legs and her arms, and its wetness made it harder for her to actually wind herself tighter, and the tighter she wound the more blood dripped and the harder it became but she kept going. Tatsu did the same. He used both his legs to wind up the wire and used both arms to pull himself upwards and away from Yahiko. The wires also cut into his flesh and Tatsu once yellow pants soon turned an ugly bloody orange color.
“Keep going guys! You’re almost there,” Yahiko said as his friends bled for him. He did his own share of the work too; he wound his legs tight in the wire wrapping it almost 13 times before succumbing to the pain. Blood rolled down his leg and pained him but he fought through most of the pain and raised his sword in his right arm as he held himself up with his left arm. Soon the rope was burning through all of their skins and their blood ran down the wires into each other. They shared the pain of trying to overcome Kamisori’s trap and worked as one until the wire felt like it wouldn’t move anymore. Yahiko raised himself up with his left arm and then, using his right, took his sword and tried to wind it into the wire until he could start sawing. As the thin bladed slid along the thin wire it made a strange noise almost like nails on a chalk board but he kept going, and the more he wound the sword the more the wire began to cut the young genin. They couldn’t help but cry out in pain and tears as the wire seared into their flesh and got tighter and tighter. Yahiko’s blade was now fully entwined in the thin wire, and as he began to saw it back and forth, the whole wire vibrated sending pain in the young genin’s bodies and causing them even more pain, as the strings seemed to sing the glory of their pain.
SNAP!
The blade cut through the thin wire causing it to slacken on the genin and then as the wire whipped through the shuriken’s holes allowed the children to fall into the surface of the water lying below. As the children smacked the surface of the water and then began pulling themselves up to the top of the water’s surface using chakra coated soles and palms, they began to pull themselves to the top. Once there the three genin came together and leaned on each other as their wounds seemed to burn into them and caused them much pain. Now all standing together they held onto each other and leaned on to each other as they looked around in the mist for their sensei Kamisori.
“We did it Kamisori! We’re out!” said Tara speaking loudly, “We are ready for you!” she taunted.
Kamisori’s byakugan had watched the whole entire thing. He saw them bleed, he saw them sweat, and he saw them succeed. And that was good enough for him, now as he slowly began to surface from under the water he took in a deep breath and allowed his lungs to fill up with oxygen and breath him back to life. Now standing on top of the surface of the empty waters below, he took his arms, raised them out in front of him, and then focused and pushed them to his sides causing the mist to spilt revealing the students to him and clearing their vision of the hazy mist.
“See what happens when you work together. Great things, even impossible things can be accomplished. You guys are so strong together so never give up on each other and never stop pushing even if everything seems fruitless. Go ahead!” With that last comment the three genin looked around nervously and then seemed to tense up after looking back at Kamisori, “Oh, I mean go ahead and get out any ointment you have and heal yourselves.”
Kamisori gingerly walked, turning his back away from the young trio, and then he unlocked and pushed open the large bulking doors that seemed to guard and trap their arena, letting all the cool calm water to rush out between the doors and into the rest of the underground area. After the water had been mostly removed, he closed those huge doors and then, again walking gingerly, turned around and came within 5 feet of the trio.
“This is a reprieve I’m not going to attack you, and you’re not going to attack me. I’ve got some bandages here in my pouch, sit down and fix yourselves up.”
With a sigh of relief, the muscles in all the young genin relaxed, as they all seemed to slump to the floor. The three sat timidly around and waited for quite a few seconds before pulling put their bandages and salve to start trying to fix up their broken and battered bodies. Kamisori moved quietly over to their location and after throwing the last bell followed by a senbon, pinning it to the wall, knelt down beside the genin and began helping them cover up and treat their injuries. The kids slowly rolled up their bloodied pants over their cut up legs and lay there with their legs out in the open and then began covering them. Kamisori helped Tara over to himself and then, with her legs in between his, began to wrap them after he’d applied much of the cream over them. He eventually helped her sit up and then, while positioned behind her, put a bandage on her side to splint and hold pressure against her fractured rib. He knew she would need some real medical treatment later, but from the looks of it through his byakugan eyes saw that the injury wasn’t as bad as it could be and would last her at least till he decided to end the match. Yahiko wrapped his legs and once done began helping Tatsu with his arms. It was long an arduous and took him a long time to make sure the bandages were tight enough to put pressure on Tatsu’s wounds and wouldn’t come off.
Now that the worst of all their injuries were bandaged and taken care of, the young trio began to get up, testing out the bandages to make sure they could finish the fight and also to make sure that they would stay in place as they moved. But soon they were ready, the young genin made their modifications to their bandages and wraps and then after moving a round a bit pulled out their weapons and prepared for the final stretch of their challenge.
Kamisori stood up stiffly after helping the young ones, get ready, and as he did thoughts raced through his mind. He knew it was time to end this and knew that he had to go easier on them with their wounds. It was now or never, they would either really be determined now or they would be completely useless.
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:51 pm

The Home Stretch
Kamisori decided it was time for one more final speech before he would completely given in to the challenge and wait for them to get the bell, and finish their test.
“Okay guys! It is now or never! Buck up or sit out. You guys have done really well especially since I haven’t been going as easy as some teachers would against a group of genin, but the only reason I’m pushing you three so hard is because I know you all can handle it. You guys handle almost everything I throw at you and now that we are here at the final stretch don’t think I’m going to take it easy on you. On the contrary I’m going to make you wish you were still tangled in my wire and I’m going to make you wish that you all were facing my water clones, but now it’s time that you all buckled down and faced the real me. It’s time to go and don’t you three give up on me now!”
“Don’t worry sensei, we’ll try our hardest,” said Tara.
“I’m coming at you strong Sensei, we’ll be fine. Don’t hold back,” said Tatsu.
“Heh, you better pray we go easy on you or my swords gonna tear you to shreds. You better pray I don’t injure you Kamisori!” Yahiko retorted quickly.
Kamisori swiftly slid into the gentle fist style stance, both palms vertically, the right arm outstretched and closest to his foes, the left arm bent till it sat slightly in front of his chest, right leg slightly forward while the left supported most of his weight and stood strong on the ground. Kamisori waited for them to get ready. Tatsu quickly stood erect and brought out one kunai with his right hand in front of his chest and his other hand above it in a hand seal. Tara pulled out her large shuriken and held it, spinning above her head. Finally Yahiko flourished his sword for a few moments and then rested it on his shoulder. Kamisori rushed first, slidding his weight from one foot to the next as he closed the distance and then with his left hand he allowed it to lag behind and then slammed it forward towards Tatsu. Yahiko quickly slid in between the two and allowed his blade to take the blunt of the chakra that forced its way through Kamisori’s palm. The energy pushed Yahiko back about 1 foot and as he slid, he felt a tap on his back and ducked down. Tara had tapped Yahiko on the back and after he bent down she leaped over him using his back to help herself and then kicked at Kamisori’s head. He quickly blocked using his right palm and as she then prepared to kick with her other leg he blocked with the left arm and then pushed her off and to his left. She quickly used her arms to cushon her fall and then picked up the large shuriken and swung it at him, hopping to clip him on his leg. He quickly flipped back only to find Yahiko there. Yahiko slashed at his right which met Kamisori’s palm, and then as he tried to slash for the left Kamisori’s right palm met the blade and then once more as the young shinobi stabbed outward towards Kamisoris head, Kamisori quickly dodged allowing the blade to slide atop his palm that he held above his head and then slid in close and elbowed Yahiko in the stomach. Yahiko began to slide away as he crumbled over from the pain, but as soon as Yahiko was out of view Kamisori saw Tatsu in the way and tatsu did a whirlwind kick trying to hurt the Jonin, but Kamisori easily used his forearms to guard his head and allowed himself to be pushed to the side where he flipped over Tara shuriken and then ran again towards Tatsu. Kamisori’s palm landed straight on Tatsu blocking left arm and sent chakra pulsing down his arm. As soon as Kamisori began to move away Yahiko came up and slashed at Kamisori’s leg from behind. He easily picked up his leg to dodge the slash he’d seen through his byakugan. Kamisro struck forward with his palm at Tatsu and simultaneously he kicked back and clipped Yahiko on the shoulder and then as Tara came up on his right he struck Tatsu again with his palm and then flipped up into the air and kicked off the attacking Tara and soared up in the air and pushed off the roof to hit Tatsu’s blocking arms with his knee. Kamisori landed kneeling between the young genin trio.
“You guys are going to have to do a lot better than that,” he taunted.
Yahiko was the first to get up and after getting up he immediately attacked Kamisori from the back and as his blade arched toward his teacher he soon found Kamisori ducking beneath the blade and closing in, using both outstretched palms to push the young boy straight down on his butt. Kamisori quickly shifted his weight on his feet and whipped around to face the now oncoming Tara, as he fended her shuriken off using his bare hands, after she flipped back and threw the large shuriken at Kami, who immediately ducked down to dodge and as he did Tatsu came and hit him upside the head sending the jonin skidding across the floor. As he slid Kamisori blinked a couple of times as he slid and once he had realized what was happening he allowed his legs to roll back over his head and then used both arms to push himself off his back and onto his feet as he knelt and slid a couple feet further. Realizing who had hit him, Kamisori looked up and began running back towards his young targets. His long stride got him close to the young genin that him in only about 4 or 5 and as he reached the young genin he turned quickly shifting weight from one foot, to the other, and then backing bringing him to be completely on the opposite side of the boy and then used his right palm to hit the back of the genin’s knee causing tatsu to kneel. As Kamisori was about to strike the back of Tatsu’s neck with his left palm, Yahiko’s blade came down and reached within inches of cutting Kamisori’s wrist off before Kamisori stopped. Then as Kamisori was about to rise up Tara came and kicked Kamisori in the back sending him flying over Tatsu’s head and causing him to again skid along the ground. And as he toppled Yahiko came in close behind him and slashed down to where his midsection was. Kamisori adeptly rolled out of the way and was able to avoid the blade but as he rolled out of the way of the blade, the large shuriken struck down right in front of his nose and that’s when the real attempt was made. Yahiko quickly reached down and reached out for the bell but Kamisori quickly flourished his legs knocking Yahiko’s grasping hand out of the way. As Yahiko was pushed out of the way and of to the side, Tara jumped out from behind him and snatched for the bell this time Kamisori had no choice but to throw his legs over his head and roll back but as he did he found Tatsu jumping at him from the side ready to snatch the bell. Kamisori swiftly allowed the boys fingers to feel the cold hard metal as he spun around and allowed the genin to land beside him and then Kamisori jumped away. He quickly whipped his head up before the genin had a chance to try another tactic on him. These kids were pulling out all the stops and going as hard as they could to get the bells and it wasn’t over. Tara jumped into the air as Tatsu rushed along the ground racing to reach the jonin, and Yahiko brought up the rear with his blade. Kamisori jumped into the air and clashed with Tara sending her back and him towards Tatsu. When he hit the ground Kamisori did a back bridge and then kicked Tatsu away but as soon as had righted himself Yahiko was upon him and as Kami dodged the boys blade a Kunai came from his other hand and splintered the string that held the final bell.
Kamisori became more and more concerned that their test would soon be ending, they were finally making progress and he knew that soon they would begin to notice their progress and act more hastily. There was no time to get to worried all Kamisori had to do was play a little game of cat and mouse. Time to get the ball rolling. Kamisori purposefully looked down at the bell’s little string and gasped, as he acted surprised to see that the string was breaking. They took the bait; all three immediately followed his gaze and soon realized why their attacker was surprised. They reacted immediately Tara and Yahiko ran at Kami from opposite sides trying to close him in as Tatsu jumped in the air and flipped down towards the Jonin. Yahiko reached Kamisori first and slashed upward with his sword and then at the small bell with his Kunai, Kamisori was able to avoid the small kunai but then as he tried to move from out of the way of the blade, four kunai from Tara’s direction moved to hit him if he’d dodged. Kamisori was able to dodge most of the weapon but was scratched on the arm by the sword and by then Tara was already on him. The young girl moved laboriously with her massive side injury but was still able to keep up with the oldr jonin. She made him dodge and move out of the way until he found himself baking up, but then Kami swept his leg around and under her tripping her. As she went down Tatsu came from above and Kamisrori used his palms to redirect the kicks that came from above until the boy landed and back flipped. Kami rushed in and sent a barrage of palm strikes towards the boy, but as he did Yahiko came from behind and again tried to cut the string to the bell but Kami decided to drop this time and just fell to the floor, and as he did he rolled out of the way and as he rose he found shuriken coming from all directions, from Tatsu, Tarra, and Yahiko and as he noticed these he was also seeing the trio come at him Tatsu with a chain held between the length of his hands, Tara with her large shuriken and then a kunai and finally Yahiko with his sword. Kamisori jumped and twisted in the air dodging most of the shuriken, but three still hit true and cut his arm, leg, and waist and as Kami landed he blocked Tatsu’s chain and trapped it under his leg, and as he prepared to kick the young genin away Tara jumped onto his leg and pulled him to the gorund. Kamisori took his palm and struck for the now downed Tatsu and as the boy dodged cracked the ground beneath him and then Yahiko came and both he and Tara slashed for the bell.
CHING!
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:52 pm

The Final Chime
CHING!
Snow stood all around as Kamisori looked around the barren, snowy field. It all looked so still, so quiet, so tranquil, but that was just the surface. The young boy now ran through the snow laboriously, trying to reach the cover of the trees before it caught him. He had been out with his grandfather gathering materials when they’d spied a calm mother polar bear, but now as he ran he knew it was not She who was after him but He. As he and his grandfather had watched her, his grandfather was always alert, and as the two decided to slip away from the mother and her cubs something followed them, something pursued them. A rogue male polar bear had followed the two and although Kamisori at first didn’t know why his grandfather urged him on but soon the guttural roars of the ferocious male seemed to tear at his ears and soon the two were running full speed through the trees until they finally burst out onto this barren snowy field. As Kamisori ran forward his grandfather turned around, and in Kami’s peripheral vision he could see his grandfather fighting the bear off with a large staff. Kamisori now ran across the large field trying to get to the cover to make sure he lost the bear but now as he ran the field seemed to respond with creeks and cracks and Kamisori then realized it was a large lake that had frozen over and then covered with snow.
CHING!
Kamisori heard the fateful cracks that might soon end his life. He ran and ran and was only about a fourth of the way across the large expanse. In a few seconds Kamisori saw the bear fly across a large area behind him and then a few seconds later his grandfather was flung across the snow and ice. Each time the large creature or his grandfather hit the ice, Kamisori would hear more cracks. Now he was only about 5 meters from the treeline and as the young boy ran…
CHING!
The ice below him cracked and he fell. He fell deep and down into the ice cold water. Luckily his gear and insulated uniform kept him from dying instantly but now submerged under the ice he floated to the top of the ice but couldn’t find his way to the hole that got him in. Kamisori struggled under the ice as his breath began to run out, and as he beat the ice in vain he saw steps above him, and judging by the urgency and iratic movements he knew it was the bear. The steps above began to move and as he heard the scuffling on top of the ice he realized he was almost out of breath and then, through the almost translucent ice he saw the large white fur of his grandfather’s cloak fall against the ice smeared with blood. Kamisori then heard the walking of the large creature and in that moment he decided it was as okay as any time to die and began to sink, allowing himself to disappear forever from the world. And then
CHING!
The ice above him broke open as it seemed the white fur of the bear glowed in the dark night of the frozen over lake, and then he was pulled out of the darkness and into the light.
Kamisori coughed a couple of times as his eyes were temporarily blinded trying to adjust to the light.
“My boy... Are you… okay,” spoke the familiar old voice.
“Grandpa?!?!” the young boy said alarmed.
“Grandpa I thought you… that the bear… and I would…” and then the young shinobi broke down and began to cry as all that had happened hit him.
“My boy. It’s okay. I’m here,” said Shunsuke as he held is grandson against his chest, wrapping them both in the large cloak.
Kamisori cried and cried as the old man held him and as his eyes finally adjusted to see the light he saw the large fur hood of the jacket, once pure white, now stained with the old man’s red blood around the grandfathers shoulders and neck… and as he looked up further he saw that even after all that his grandfather’s crescent eyes smiled down on him like two moons from above.
CHING!
Shunsuke hugged his grandson in what one would call a bear hug, and as he did the ice around the two seemed to crack. No wait. It froze and all Kamisori heard as the ice reapplied itself was the frozen sounds of ching, ching, CHING!

CHING!
The bell flopped around on Kamisori’s belt buckles as Tara’s hand’s grazed the bell and then the bell’s frayed rope snapped and the bell flipped into the air a bit. Kamisori and the three genin imediatley spotted it and all went after it. Tatsu jumped in front of the jonin, blocking him from the bell, Tara jumped over Tatsu, and the Yahiko jumped over her as his fingertips were just mere inches away from the bell.
CHING!
The bell flew across the room and hit the wall, soon followed by the senbon that sent it in that direction. Kamisori had jumped up and thrown a senbon to prevent them from taking it so easily and now as the bell fell towards the ground the four combatants all ran to reach it first. Tatsu slid along the ground after he’d tripped over Tara, Tara ran straight for it and Yahiko followed closely behind. Kamisori body flickered to the right of the group as they neared and then after sliding on his side kicked the bell to the left, right from under Tara’s fingers.
CHING!
The bell flew across the room again hitting a wall, and as it did Tara nodded and the three genin body flickered to kneel on the wall, and as they did the bell began it’s descent, out of reach of Yahiko, bouncing off Tatsu foot, and flying through Tara grasping hands. And as the bell fell the three jumped off the wall to try and catch it. The bell again went flying as Kamisori had flickered under it and kicked it to the opposite wall.
CHING! The bell hit the wall
CHING! As the bell fell through the air
CHING! Ching! ching. the bell landed on the hard and scrapped floor and sat their as the four watched.
Kamisori collided with Tara as they raced for the bell and as they ran Kamisori used his arm to help leap over her and get one step closer to the bell. Tatsu fired from behind and sent a barrage of kunai near the bell stopping Kamisori’s hand from touching it, and after the barrage stopped Kamisori reached out.
CHING!
The bell hit the wall and stuck as, what was left of its string, was pinned against the wall with by the tip of a blade. Yahiko’s blade. Kamisori once again jumped for the bell but Tara and Tatsu had grabbed onto his legs. He wasn’t going anywhere, not if he didn’t want to hurt them, and thus Kamisori stopped struggling. Yahiko reached the bell, pulled his sword out the wall and allowed the bell to fall and flop down into his palm, and then he grasped tight and brought it near his face.
CHING!
“Got it!”
Yahiko smiled, as they had just completed the bell test.
The two young genin, entwined around Kamisori legs, released their arms and legs and fell on their backs as they smiled into the air and ho fived each other in the air. They had finally done it. Kamisori carefully pulled himself off of the hard stony floor, and as he stood up carefully brushed himself off from the little chase that had just finished. Kami smiled now, knowing he had made them really happy and gave them a satisfying training, as for him, it had been a satisfying workout that he would hold in his memory for a long time. The trio had finally done it, they had worked together and pinned him down and ingeniously moved the bell away from him before he could get it. Kamisori waited for quite a while as the young group, who were now tried, dirty, and bruised, picked themselves up of the ground and regrouped ahead of him. The trio all smiled and then Yahiko and Tatsu handed their bells back to their teacher. All three looked from one to the other and then simultaneously bowed as a sign of respect for the older shinobi.
“Thank you sensei!” they said in unison.
“No problem!” Kami said, “You guys did really well. I’m sorry I battered you guys up quite a bit but I think you needed it. Only when put in a hard and stressful place does true strength and teamwork reveal itself. Although… you guys did give me quite a work out too,” he said as he playfully rubbed his shoulder smiling.
“Go home and rest up. Remember this day and remember this test. Maybe you’ll see me again for some other mission but even if we don’t I want you guys to know you did great and you should be really proud of yourselves.”
With that Kamisori bowed as a sign of respect for the students he had just trained. After a few moments of gathering belongings and saying goodbye, the young students and Kami then began the walk out of the underground stadium and then when they got to the surface said goodbye once and for all as the students headed one way, most likely to their homes, and Kamisori headed the other way. By this time it was almost nighttime and Kamisori realized how well they’d had done. All that was left for him to do was go complete a mission report and sign the mission as completed.
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:53 pm

Mission Wrap Up
Now on the dusty roads in the village Kamisori walked peacefully and freely to the mission board area as he sucked in some of that good old Suna air that he loved and adored so much. Today had been such an experience especially since this was his first mission that he’d partaken as a Jonin, and if this was any indication of things to come, Kamisori couldn’t wait. Getting to interact and teach the future of his village was an inspiring and humbling experience.
~Is this what grandpa felt like when he would train and go out with me. I remember that smile he had and those crescent eyes. In those black cores of his eye this was the sparkle that I saw; a love for teaching and training and being in the presence of the future. He always loved me, but this is what he saw and smiled about when we would train. I hope he’s proud of how far I’ve come. Enough, enough, back to the mission.~
Kamisori shook his head and then, after retrieving his knapsack from a friends house, Kamisori pulled out a clipboard and a piece of paper and began writing notes that he could use for his mission summary and maybe might help their teacher for the future. He wrote

“Tara – strong and determined, she seems to take the lead on a lot of the teams strategy and is adept in taijutsu and use with large shuriken and smaller ones. She’s strong and has average speed. She works well with her male counterparts and her ideas seem to drive the team forward. She has weak spots that are easily exploited when she gaurds her torso on the right and left spot, if easily taken advantage of one can break at least two ribs on each side. She fights well through the pain and is able to keep going even when it seems she should quit. Her personality is very bubbly and makes battling her a joy.
Tatsu – quiet and formidable, the young boy knows some good genjutsu for his rank. I would suggest one teach him some of a higher rank just so that he makes it even harder to battle him. He uses kunai in the reverse grip to guard and does well at it. When in a pickle by himself he can hold his all. His quietness is an asset because one would not expect him to have been the first to formulate how to get a bell. He fights well and easily compliments Tara when she uses taijutsu and backs up Yahiko’s kenjutsu. The boy also used a chain near our last clash and from his stance and movement I suspect he is a beginner using the weapon. I would suggest some training with that weapon because it allows long range and close combat fighting.
Yahiko – cocky and firey, the boy seems rude, arrogant, and disrespectful initially which hinders him in battle. His attacks are blunt and rushed and some are done out of desperation If he was able to hold anger in and unleash in bursts he would become at least five times better. The boy seems at ease using a sword, which is good it also makes him dangerous in close quarters combat. Although he would not like top admit it he cares deeply for his friend and hates seeing them in pain. Improve on his ambidexterity with the sword and also with using smaller weapons
Yours,
Kamisori Reza”
Now with much of the letter out of the way and near the mission board, Kamisori went into one of the small shops and had someone use a replication jutsu to create a duplicate copy of the letter he had just written. Kamisori put one letter in his bag and kept the other with the rest of the papers he had filled out for the mission. The trio had done a number on Kamisori, he had few cuts and bruises which he knew would eventually have to be taken care of and soon if he wanted to go on another mission in the next few days. Kamisori thanked the shopkeeper who had helped him copy the letter he had just written and then he decided it was time to go. Kamisori walked out of the shop and again onto the dusty road. As he walked again for the second time that day, down to the mission board building he once again marveled at the life that just went on in Sunagakure. People were in their shops sweeping out the sand, moms walking down the roads with children at their feet or babies strapped to their backs. It was amazing to see how peacefully life went on around the village even though he knew in some corners of the world there was conflict and even in some parts of the village people were fighting and under stress. The walk was long but it was a good one, it allowed Kamisori to get plenty of air and breath. The long walked cooled him down from the fight and allowed him to take time to think about it all. ¬Kamisori walked around and finally reached the doors to the large building that held where all the missions were processed.
As young Kami reached the building he pushed open the large doors and found himself finally away from the humidity that once beat down on him while outside. As he looked around the building Kamisori saw the usual evening crowd, many ninja were wearing dark cloaks with hoods and some of them waited for their other teammates. These people were completely and totally different from the morning crowd Kamisori had seen earlier in the day, these ninja seemed much darker and more menacing also some of them Kamisori could tell were much stronger. Soon the even later crowd would come through. Those leaving in the dead of night under permission of the Kage, if you didn’t know what to look for they would look like another person or seem to almost disappear but when you knew what to look for you could tell they were going out on business. Kamisori snapped out of his thoughts of various ninja and began to walk calmly to the desk to turn in his mission papers. He’d already finished writing all he needed for the mission and filled out all the required forms that he had needed and now, as he turned in the papers, he folded the note he’d written and had copied. And finally as the teller behind the desk took the papers and stamped off on them Kamisori quickly smiled, said thank you, and then walked away. It was finally over, his first mission as a jonin and he’d hoped he had done exceptionally and provided the kids with useful training, and his note would provide their sensei with useful information for teaching and training them in the future.
Kamisori walked out of the building noting that it had gotten much darker outside since his 20 minutes inside signing papers and his short conversation with the teller. He opened the door once more and exited the mission board area and then began the long walk back home. Walking back into the humid Suna air woke Kamisori up from the sleepy walk to the mission center. Now in the night air he could see the faint orange-red glow of the setting sun on the horizon as he walked in its direction. Now he hadn’t really eaten all day so Kamisori looked for a restaurant on his walk and as he got closer to home he soon saw the familiar painted sign of one of his favorites and quickly he ducked in to the place. Kamisori had known the owner() since he was young and when he was younger he used to have a crush on the owner youngest daughter who was 1 year older than himself.
“Hey hey! Kami! What are you doing here, I haven’t seen you in some time” said the owner, quickly noticing his old friend.
“Hey Ritsuka-San. I just turned jonin a few days ago and I’ve been really busy before that. Can I get the usual?”
“Of course my old friend,” said the owner as he nodded at a waitress, “So how your parents?”
“They’re fine. Been busy and everything. Mom’s been helping me a lot since I turned jonin so it’s all good.”
“Awesome, I have to get going, Mimi’s having a concert tonight otherwise I’d stay longer. See you soon.” And with that Ritsuka was gone. Leaving Kamisori alone in his little booth as he waited for his food to come. When the order finally came Kamisori hungrily devoured the food and paid for his meal. As he left Kamisori thought how nice it was to see familiar faces especially with his new rank and the new people he would no-doubtedly have to meet in the future. But now he walked home alone in the dark, on a long path in Sunagakure and now he was alone with no on familiar around him. But it wasn’t that bad Kamisori hummed a tune he remembered since he was child as he slowly walked down the road and slowly shuffled his feet one in front of the other while rocking from side to side. He allowed his feet to carry him home and finally when he reached the large doors that went to the family’s compound he pushed open the large guarding doors and silently slipped inside. He was home. Finally back in the place that felt like everything was okay and that he was all right. Kamisori walked along the wooden floor as his feet shuffled against the hard wood. As he walked he pulled off his cloak and draped it over his arm. As he walked past the family room of the compound he saw his parents shadowed figures behind the paper walls. His mom sat curled up under his father’s figure and in her hands appeared to be a book. His father was curled up over her, but based on the way his head was Kamisori knew his father was asleep. Kami finally reached the room that he called his own and as he closed the door behind himself he moved to the center of the room where he picked up his towel from the floor and proceeded to throw his father cloak onto the armchair that sat in a far corner. After he was undressed Kami stepped into the shower and washed the filth from rolling around on the training stadiums dusty sandy floor off. The cool feel of the white tiles against his dark skin tingled as the warm water rushed over his form, and finally as he turned off the shower the air seemed to chill the once burning water. Kamisori walked out of the shower dried himself off and then slipped into a comfortable pair of pants. And then he slept, slept long and hard.
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:59 pm

Topic Locked
  • + 5 exp. points
  • + 50 ryo
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum