Naruto: Generation X
Hello,

Welcome to the RPG Naruto Generation X. Feel free to look around the site. We are now looking for new members so If you would like to join, we'd love to have you join us.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» .:Village Port:.
Fri May 04, 2012 1:53 pm by ΩRazor

» .:Suna Pass:.
Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:22 am by ΩRazor

» The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial
Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:25 am by ΩRazor

» .:SHOP:.
Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:34 pm by ΩRazor

» .:About Jutsu, Chakra, and Natures:.
Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:02 pm by ΩRazor

» DOJUTSU/KEKKEI GENKAI/OTHER ABILITIES
Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:36 am by ΩRazor

» Looking for a sparring partner [DE]
Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:53 pm by Shinranui

» Training To Make It Hot
Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:09 pm by Shinranui

» The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve
Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:59 pm by ΩRazor

Staff
•Owner:•
ΩRazor

•Administrators:•
(None)

•Moderators:•
(None)

•Join The Staff•
Top posters
ΩRazor (282)

Alex Ruler (23)

Shinranui (16)

Abyss (9)

Timtim (6)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:32 am
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Affiliates

Affiliate With Us

-------

Reza • The Beginning: Jonin Wake Up • 1 [SS][TN]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reza • The Beginning: Jonin Wake Up • 1 [SS][TN]

Post by ΩRazor on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kamisori Reza ~ The Beginning: Jonin Wake Up
Home

As the sun poured in the small window of the 20 room compound, Kamisori() stirred in the large bed where he slept. As his sleep had been disturbed his now conscious mind decided it was time to get up. Sitting up in the bed, Kamisori, now shirtless and in a pair of silk pants, tussled with his messed up hair. As he blinked, dispelling the sleep from his eyes, he looked over to the small armoire which held his grandfather's snowy cloak draped over the cabinet. Memories of long evenings in that simple canoe, listening to ancient stories of the shinobi war, quickly flooded into Kamisori's, once peaceful, sleep calmed thoughts.
"Thanks..." he said as he stared at the coat which brought him comfort.
Today was Kamisori's first day as a jonin ranked ninja. At only 16, he was one of the younger jonin ninja. Getting ready for his day, Kamisori hopped out of the bed and slowly walked to the shower where he got into the neat white tiled box. As he turned the water on hot he felt the warm water flow over his body, waking up all the nerves still suffering from the sleep. As he rinsed his body he thought of what the day might bring.
~Today's the day I get to move on in my career as a ninja. Would he be proud?~
As Kamisori got out of the shower, after drying off, he quickly pulled on his lightweight, cotton pants. The pants fit just well enough to give the young shinobi room to maneuver in, and in the back pocket was his stash of metal wire. Afterwards, Kamisori put on two senbon pouches, one on each lower arm. As he donned his grandfather's great jacket, he felt at peace. The jacket, somewhat big, was light enough to allow him to move quickly, but heavy enough to keep him warm. The jacket's sleeves also completely eclipsed his hands, keeping them and his senbon pouches out of sight. Ready for the day, Kamisori left his room and quickly headed to the dining room.
Walking through the hallway, to the dining room, Kamisori observed the light funneling through the windows, creating interesting patterns, complex and simple, as only nature could make them. Eventually reaching his destination Kamisori was greeted by his mother, Saho(), who was cooking breakfast. Seeing his mother, a thing a beauty, Kamisori decided to help and quickly grabbed two small eggs from the refrigerator. Kamisori quickly pulled out a pan, that he then oiled up. Cracking each of the eggs along the side of the pan and allowing the contents to spill into the pan, Kamisori quickly whipped up some scrambled eggs. When the eggs were done, his mother had already set the table: plates by their seats, bacon aplenty, and a tall glass of orange juice waiting at each spot. Kamisori quickly divided up the egg and sat down at the small table, only him and his mother in the room. The two then shared a leisurely conversation about Kamisori performance in the jonin exam.
"Kamisori, im so proud of how your performed in your jonin exam, you do our family name good. ...Though, you could have been sharper on your projectile throwing"
"Mother, you know my wrist... and I... weren't up to peak capacity, especially since it was only one month after..."
"Kamisori, my son, I understand, it's ok. Remember if you ever need hep with and training I am here, after all I was once—"
"...Was once and Anbu ranked ninja in the Sunagakure ninja ranks, I know, I know. Oh, by the way mom, I do need some help with throwing projectiles from my sleeves. I can't get the hang of opening the senbon pouch while grabbing the senbon and then throwing it.
"Ahhhh, that is quite a predicament. Well first one must have nimble wrists, starts by flicking your wrist in a downward, circular motion while throwing arms downward, using your index finger to flip open the pouch. Senbon should slide out, and quickly grasp your fists around the senbon and throw. Like this..."
Saho demonstrated the technique without any weapons, showing Kamisori, the motions to be used when trying this.
"Ohhh. Okay, like this."
Kamisori tried to mimic what his mothers expert, nimble hands just did.
"Almost... ... ... there you go, you go it! Oh, man, I'm late. Okay sweetie don't worry about this mess i'll clean it up before I go, you go ahead."
As the two finished their conversation, Kamisori kissed and said good bye to his mother. As he was leaving Kamisori quickly put on his feet wraps and arm bands, symbols of who he was. Once outside, Kamisori, inhaled the crisp wind villages air. As he let the cool, familiar air fill his lungs he once again thought of his grandfather and the events of the past few months.
~Chase! Mother! Death! Must help! You Can't Kill Her! Why us! Ancient Rival! Cavern! Grand-Pa?!~. Kamisori's breath raced as he snapped himself out of the trance. Was this really something to be worrying about right now, he was a jonin and had duties to fullfill. Maybe a walk would clear his mind.

The Village: Another One Like Me

Kamisori began to depart from his home, first moving at a snails pace, and then quickly getting up to a brisk stride. His small stature and rushed nature gave the appearance of arrogance to some of those looking but he didn't care. As he walked he first encountered the Suna Park, which held small shrubs, scarce trees, and playground equipment which the small children played on. Kamisori stopped to observe the children. Small kids chasing each other, two children playing on the seesaw, serval children interacting with each other in the sand box. All the children seemed happy-WAIT!-No. There was one small child() alone sitting sideways on the swing, watching the other children. Imediatley Kamisori's thoughts began to swirl.
~He's alone. Man i feel sorry for him. He reminds me of... me. Alone in the world... surrounded by others who have that happiness. Maybe I should go talk to him? No, wait that wouldn't be a good use of time. Well no I should~ As Kamisori pondered what to do he found himself already walking towards the child. Once he was close enough he realized the child wasn't much smaller than him, maybe 6 or 7 inches, but the child was almost half his age.
"Hi. Whats your name"
"...Terry... who wants to know"
"Me. I wanna know. So I'm Kamisori. Nice to meet you. I saw you sitting here and well figured we could talk."
The Child, surprised by Kamisori's obvious intrest in him responded ecstatically.
Sure we can talk! So where you from? Who are your parents? Are you a ninja? You look like a ninja. You don't look much older than me what are you? 12. Maybe we can—"
"Hey, hey, hey. Hold on. How bout this. Lets go for a walk around the village, i'll treat you to some rice cakes. My treat."
The two walked off to the nearest shopping center in Sunagakure. Kamisori and Terry made idle conversation. Kamisori learned that Terry was a child who was bullied by most of the other kids, his parents had died and he lived with his grandparents who were not the richest folk around, and that he had no talent what so ever for ninjutsu and chakra control. Kamisori told the kid he could not relate to the personal events but could understand being alone. After telling him(Terry) about his life, Kamisori and Terry approached the market place.

The Market Place

As Kamisori approached the market place, the sharp smells of delicious foods assaulted his senses. The smell of kalamari frying, sweet rice cakes being rolled, pork buns being steamed, spicy sauce edifying curry, and ramen being brewed over a boisterous flame. Looking around Kamisori's eye's were met with a sight that always made him feel at home. An enormous crowd(the lunch crowd) of people walking to and from vendors and different booths, looking and buying foods. This crowd full of anonymous faces allowed him to become just that. anonymous. Here he could be himself without others knowing. Here, he was just another face in the crowd.
As he walked through the crowd with Terry close in hand, the crowd remind Kamisori of the snow. Hundreds of flakes falling, indistinguishable, but each one unique. Hundreds of people walking, indistinguishable, but each one unique. Kamisori wished to see the uniqueness of each one, he wished to feel as though he could see each one of them. Under his hair, which was in its usual style, flopped over his right eye, he activated the byakugan that lay in his right eye. It was amazing. The 360° vision allowed him to view everyone around him within the 50 meters that he could see, and each was unique with their chakra flow and chakra circulatory network.
"How... wonderful" He said slowly under his breath. After absorbing the experience he deactivated the byakugan and walked with Terry to their destination.
The two sat down at their destination, a small open bar shop that served sweets all day long. Kamisori took the initiative and quickly ordered two ramune sodas and two rice cakes. Over their little meal Terry inquired more about Kamisori's life.
"So your a ninja huh? What rank?
"Well today's my first day as a jonin.
"What's it like? Gaining chakra and using justu I mean.
"Well, it's... it's kind of magical, you feel the energy from your body flow and swirl and are able to manipulate it... it's something that... one day... I hope you can experience.
The two young men finished their sweets and beverages but did not get up. The two spent another hour and a half getting to know each other more. By the time they decided to leave the shop the lunch crowd had already died down considerably. As the two walked down a long sidewalk in the Sand village they talked and joked around, playfully pushing each other and snickering in unison.
Kamisori walked to Terry's house and just as the two were about to say goodbye, Terry started to cry and said something.
"So *sniff* *sniff* I'll... I'll probably never see you again *sniff* right? Your gonna up and ... and ditch me *sniff* *sniff* like the other kids did."
"No... never... remember, I know and understand this isolation your going through. We are friends... aren't we? Well of course we are. So here, here's my address. If you ever wanna talk or come by feel free to stop by my place."
As the two stared, tensely at each other the cool breeze in the sand village blew once more filling up the lungs of the young shinobi.
"*sniff* ok... well. Thank you. I'll see you later...yes?
"Yes." Kamisori smiled as he gave his new found friend a reassuring look of their new bond. Terry entered his home and left his friend.

Plenty of Day Left

Kamisori walked along the sandy roads of Sunagakure, looking at the people and the places he passed. Everyone seemed happy, and perfect, all walking, not noticing anything. Their busy lives were wrapped up in the small affairs of the day. Kamisori realized he could be doing something better with his time. He could be training. Walking around Kamisori activated his byakugan and began to keep aware of what was around him. The 360° vision allowed him to view all that was around him. looking around with the pale eye, he began walking towards the training fields. As he approached the fields he viewed the large area full of trees and dusty grounds that were common of the sand village.

Last edited by ΩRazor on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:23 pm; edited 4 times in total

———————————————

| Profile |

| Missions |
| S 0 | A 0 | B 1 | C 0 | D 0 | E 0 |
Spoiler:
Stats:
Strength(Tai): 8
Stamina: 10
Agility: 15
Intelligence(Gen): 10
Dexterity: 10
Chakra: 17
Latent Power(Nin): 10
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
105/5000  (105/5000)
Chakra Natures: Wind • Water
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Re: Reza • The Beginning: Jonin Wake Up • 1 [SS][TN]

Post by ΩRazor on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:25 pm

Water Jutsu: The Beginning Cont. pt6
Kamisori eyes quickly fluttered open and he slowly realized he was looking at the side of his bed with the furs of his grandfather’s cloak blocking some of the view. Slowly Kamisori picked himself up out of bed and realized it was already midday. This meant he had wasted half his day sleeping way in his room… dreaming. Kamisori rolled his body to the side of his bed and allowed his feet to hit the floor. The cold floor on his feet sent chills up his spine.
Kamisori stood up and slowly made his way to the room adjacent to his own, leading to his bathroom. After using the toilet he took off the clothes he’d just recently slept in and dragged himself into the shower stall. The cold water flowed along his lithe body and was soon replaced by soothing warm water as he turned the correct knob. After he had rinsed off all the dirt and grime from the previous day’s work and the nights sleep, he walked out of the stall and out of the bathroom to be rejoined with his bed and accompanying accoutrement. In the familiar room he quickly used one of the big fluffy white towels that was hidden in his armoire to dry his small body. After he finished toweling off he quickly pulled on his undergarments before dressing in his white pants and adorning his arms in his white cloth bracelets. Kamisori went over to his dresser and pulled out a small wooden brush. Using the mirror connected to his dresser he brushed his hair and after finished he put some lotion on his body. With his clothes now secure and his hair done Kamisori grabbed his grandfather’s cloak and swung it over his shoulder as he gracefully exited his bedroom towards the kitchen.
On his way to get his food Kamisori stopped at a window in the long hallway to look outside. On the willow tree he saw a small white bird fly in the drooping branches for cover. The small white bird’s luminescent feathers seemed to glow and contrast wonderfully with the earthy, sandy colors of the sand village as a back drop and the small green leaves that adorned the tree. The bird fluttered around a bit weaving through the branches as it picked at the tree but soon it jumped out and was off, setting its innocent, white plumage against the strong blue sky. Soon it disappeared and seemed to join the clouds. Fluffy and white.
Kamisori turned away from the window as he lost the bird in the clouds. He resumed his walk to the kitchen and as he arrived he quickly set out with making breakfast. Kamisori opened up the cupboards and pulled out a large pan and soon set it on the stove. After oiling up the pan he grabbed the bacon out of the fridge and placed it in the pan. After the fire was turned on a popping sound filled the air and oil began to fly up. Kamisori turned the bacon after a few minutes and allowed the next side to crisp up. After the bacon was finished Kamisori put it on a plate to be served. He also grabbed a glass out of the cupboard and filled it up with milk. Kamisori also grabbed some carrots from the fridge to be used in his meal. After his meal was completed Kamisori sat down and ate.
After he’d finished his meal Kamisori rinsed his dish and rinsed it off. He began to think about his parents and remembered that both of them were off to day to a high-class party that would last most of the day. Without a second thought of it Kamisori readied to leave for the day and begin his training. He walked back to his room and quickly got ready, putting on his grandfather’s coat and stuffing his pockets with his weapons. Once he had armed himself, Kamisori walked out of his room and made his way to the front door. He opened the large door that protected his home and allowed it to swing back as he walked out. Leaving his home behind and going back to the pond today, Kamisori was excited and exhilarated.
As he walked towards the pond to begin his training Kamisori looked around and noticed all the people in the sand village going about their daily business. It was around midday so many people were out and about in Suna. The warm air in the great village filled Kamisori’s lungs as he breathed in and out on his brisk walk. Kamisori finally reached his destination of the day. The pond.
Kamisori walked over to the great body of water and allowed his hand to touch the reflective surface. As he rubbed his hand over the wet liquid the cool water soothed all his muscles and gave him this great sense of euphoria. Kamisori got up and walked along the sandy ground and moved to a tree. There Kamisori got ready for his training, he took of the great jacket that covered his small frame and then he brushed his pants to dust them off. Kamisori kneeled down and tightened his feet wraps to make sure that they did not get scratched up.
~Ok, so I have to train to learn this next jutsu, but before I do that I should warm up my chakra system and where off this tiredness. First I'll do some projectile training, trying to pinpoint various targets. Second I'll do some taijutsu training, using the gentle fist style I will strike the tree and do a few maneuvers. Lastly, I'll do some chakra control training, standing on the surface of the pond and summon a water clone. Hopefully I can be done with all this and the learning of the jutsu in a few hours.~
Kamisori stood up now and got ready train with his projectiles. "Byakugan", Kamisori said as his pale eye, hidden under his veil of hair, activated and allowed his vision to expand much farther than he could normally see. With his vision Kamisori looked around and was able to pinpoint a few targets in the area. One was a small insect on a tree. The second was a small leaf on a tree; it was blowing very hard and he was able to sense it would fall off. The last thing he targeted with his vision was a bird. This bird was fluttering about this area. Kamisori spoke, "It's time to go", as he kneeled down and pulled out two smooth senbon in each hand. Kamisori looked down as he concentrated his byakugan to look for the small insect on the tree. This was by far the easiest of the targets. Kamisori moved. His feet sped along the ground as he raced forward in the opposite direction of his first target. Once he had gotten a fair distance he changed his direction slightly to run at a tree. Once he got close he allowed both of his feet, one at a time, to scale up the tree and then soon up a branch. Now he jumped off and as he soared upside down in the air he spotted a few more bugs on the same tree as his first target and he thought, ~This makes it more difficult, I'll target them on~. Kamisori allowed two of the senbon in one hand to slide blissfully out and glide towards their targets. His second arm came down above his head and swung back up, and as it did the two others flew after the first set of senbon. Kamisori, still in mid flight, took out six more kunai, three in each hand and brought his hands above his head and then brought them forward abruptly. The 6 senbon were released in staggering intervals from his fingers and soared through the air, joining the others. The senbon, thrown in the air, flew towards their intended targets. Kamisori had aimed the weapons with exact precision and soon he saw through his pale eye that they aproached their targets. All ten. They began their barrage. One, two, three... four, five... six... seven... eight, nine. Miss. The tenth weapon missed its target by less than an inch.
Kamisori fell towards the ground and as he did he allowed his hand to catch himself and flipped over it allowing himself to end kneeling. it was time for his second target. Kamisori spotted the leaf he would target next as he walked over to his senbon that were embedded in the tree ahead of him. Now, having collected his weapons, Kamisori began a leisurely walk towards the tree that held the leaf. As soon as he stepped under the trees shade the small leaf had seen earlier blew off. It fluttered in the air as if in a chaotic dance and soon was flowing with the wind moving freely like a spirit. The leaf came to rest in Kamisori's outstretched hand. And Kamisori decided this would go smoothly if he made it harder. Using his wind jutsu Kamisori pushed the leaf into the air and used the jutsu to take the leaf high into the air. As the leaf was taken high into the air Kamisori pulled out his senbon and attached the metal wires to them. After a few more seconds Kamisori released the jutsu that held the leaf and it began fluttering towards the ground.
Kamisori allowed his eye to catch sight of the small green leaf and then threw his hands up into the air. The senbon that were attached to the wires then began to fly up seeking the leaf. He had one senbon in each hand. The senbon spiraled around each other creating a double helix and just then the wind started to pick up. The leaf soon begun flipping back and forth moving rapidly in many directions. The two senbon passed the leaf and begun to come back down after they had crossed over each other. The two weapons danced in a symphony of wind and wires as they crisscrossed over each other and whizzed by the leaf. After a few seconds the senbon began to slice beside the leaf and then came out on opposite ends. the two senbon drew further and further away from the leaf on opposite sides and soon the suns rays allowed a master piece to be revealed. All around the leaf a sphere of woven wire shone brightly as the sun reflected against it. The wire came close to slicing the leaf in a shrinking sphere but stopped just short. The two senbon on either side pulled the leaf down to the ground as it pulled the wire, allowing Kamisori to catch the small wiry sphere in his hand. As he looked into the orb the once full leaf was now cut into a new shape. The shape was that of a star and in the center was a small diamond.
Finally Kamisori had finished this part of his accuracy test and now it was down to the final one. Kamisori clasped his hands together and focused on strengthening his byakugan to find the bird that had been his target. After spotting the poor small animal fitting about Kamisori moved into action. He pressed his foot against the ground and then pushed off, jumping into the air and chasing after the small animal.
The chase that ensued was an intense one. Kamisori jumped along the barren surface of the rocky, dessertous Suna terrain. The bird he had spotted weaved around in the air landing upon rock after rock. Kamisori himself was able to keep up with the small bird with the help of his byakugan. With a chase like this (all the weaving and dodging, and changing directions) Kamisori chakra could deplete from overuse of his byakugan after a few hours. Kamisori jumped along the surface of the water and used the hidden mist jutsu. This caused mist to appear but Kamsiori only thickened the mist on the edges of the area, enclosing the small bird in the area with him. After a few minutes and narrowing the room between the two, Kamisori was able to target the bird with his normal eye and begin his onslaught. Kamisori took out a kunai and attached a wire to it and began using his manipulating blade technique to steer the weapon. The bird was agile enough to dodge the first few attacks by the weapon but soon it began to struggle evading the weapon. The bird soon landed after a few close calls and as it took off once more Kamisori flicked his wrist round, allowing a senbon to slide out into his hand and as he finished the spin allowed it to fly after the bird. It struck.
The bird tumbled out of the sky as the senbon sliced through the air and reached the birds body. Kamisori ran quickly to the location of the fallen animal to see if his eyes had been as accurate as he had hoped. Kamisori found the small anaimals body and knelt down as he picked it up. The small bird was still breathing and Kamisori saw the senbon sticky out and as he lifted some of the feathers Kamisori smiled. The senbon had struck a single feather, the only white feather on the bird. An albino feather that Kamisori had spotted from far away. Kamisori pulled out the senbon and allowed the uninjured bird to fly off as he bounced it a few times up and down in his hands before opening them.
Kamisori had spent about thirty minutes on the past few endeavors and accuracy tests so he decided it was time to take a small leisurely break. Kamisori walked away from the spot he had released the bird and allowed his arms to fall once again to his side. He walked all the way back to where his coat lay and sat down decide it. He picked up the coat and put it back on and allowed it to secure hid warmth inside. Kamisori curled up beside a small rock and reached into the pocket of his jacket and pulled out a small package. Kamisori carefully unwrapped the small white cloth to reveal a small honey bun. Kamisori placed down the small white napkin and carefully switched the honey bun to his left hand. Afterwards he held it with his right hand and began to eat his delectable treat. Kamisori finally finished his small treat and sat against the rock to rest a little bit more.
After he had rested a bit more Kamisori picked himself up, still sheathed in his grandfather's coat, and walked along the sandy ground until he reached the area that the pond met the small turf of sparse grass. While he had eaten he decided he would combine the last two objectives: taijutsu training and chakra control. Using the gentle fist style meant that for his taijutsu training he needed good chakra control so he'd be "killing two birds with one stone". Kamisori stepped forward and allowed his chakra to flow into the soles of his feet, creating a membrane of chakra that allowed him to walk along the surface of the water. The water rippled as his feet made bands that spread throughout the whole pond, intermingling with each other as they collided. Kamisori walked to the center of the pond and then stopped allowing his body to feel the calm of the world. The air flowed around him picking up small wisps of hair and moving his jacket. The winds push made him sway a little bit and Kamisori allowed the warm Suna air fill up his lungs, giving him a sense of euphoria.
Kamisori stood on the surface of the water and swayed back in forth as he breathed deeply. He picked up his hands and allowed them to rest clasped together in front of his chest. Kamisori concentrated on his chakra system and the flow of chakra to his feet. He allowed the chakra to flow through his feet steadily as he stood atop the pond; the rest of his chakra was allowed to circulate through his body freely giving him a sense of openness. Kamisori decided it was time to move around a bit. Kamisori ran along the surface of the water weaving and dodging around before he did a few flips and cartwheels. These maneuvers provide difficulty and an opportunity to switch his chakra coating from his hands to his feet. He also had to control the density of the chakra especially when he landed from jumps. "Time for the taijutsu part of this", he said as he ran across the surface of the water to the nearest land. After touching his feet to the ground Kamisori immediately switched his attention to the tree that stood not far off and made his way towards the destination.
Kamisori reached the tree and immediately activated his byakugan, allowing the pale eye to see all around him and to view the inside of the tree. Kamisori immediately shifted into the gentle fist style stance, allowing his palms to face front towards the tree and shifting one foot back applying most of the weight on the front one. He breathed deeply allowing Suna's nurturing air to cradle his lungs and fill him with strength. Kamisori began his training. His first palm hit the trunk of the tree square in the middle and immediately he saw the chakra that was forced through his palm flow the tree and move up until it dissipated from a soft glow to nothing. Again he struck out and saw the chakra again displace inside the tree. Kamisori struck again and again and again and soon he was striking quickly and furiously with his open palms. Middle, side, middle, low, low, left, right, left, right, high, high, middle side.
Now into the rhythm of striking Kamisori found it almost natural to move around the tree in a circular fashion. Kamisori feet intricately laced over each other and over the small contours of the ground allowing him to glide seamlessly from one side of the tree to the other. Kamisori struck left shuffled right, struck with his elbow, then struck again with his left, he then felt himself leave the ground and outstretched his right leg to kick the tree on the side. As he landed he allowed himself to crouch and turn his left knee inward as he knelt down and struck with his elbow. Rising again he popped up to strike with his left palm, then his right. Left, right, left, right, left, right, left. He began moving faster around the tree's massive base as he warmed up to the fighting. His strikes hit the tree and now looking with his byakugan he could see the fruits of his labour. The tree was now glowing in the vision of his byakugan the whole thing full of his chakra. The trunk, the branch, the roots, the vines, the leaves, the fruit. Kamisori struck more: palm, palm, palm, kick, palm, elbow, kick, kneel, elbow, rise, kick, kick, plam, palm, palm -- and in the midst of his blows his hands almost seemed to transition naturally from open bare palms to two his middle and index finger outstretched from his fist jabbing into the tree. These ... strikes, hit the tree in rapid succession causing the tree to glow even more. Kamsiori struck harder and harder, using more and more chakra to bruise the poor plant. The tree, now illuminated brightly in his byakugan, seemed to pulse with his energy and he again struck faster, harder, and stronger, moving around the tree gracefully as the loose leaves fell down and ornately laced the air around him. Soon Kamisori, in a fit of anger and anxiety, found himself spin back, pull up his hand and then spin all the way forward towards the tree striking out with both his palms hitting the tree square on the trunk.
His chakra, filled with it's innate nature pulsed into the tree already filled with his chakra and soon many of the leaves flew off the tree and began to trickle down through the air. Kamisori steeped back panting heavily. In out, in out. Kamisori watched the tree as his chakra flowed out of it and into nothingness. Something was different. He knew it. Kamisori picked up a few of the leaves and clutched them in his hands. Instead of the usual silky and dull feeling he was used to feeling, the leaves were completely different, they were soaked through and through. As he dropped the leaves, he rubbed his wet hand gently along his pants leg.
As he finished his taijutsu training he walked over to his wraps near the pond surface and realized that he, himself was drenched in sweat. He walked over to his wraps and put them back on. "Maybe it's time to take a break", he said aloud under his breath as he sat down. Kamisori wrapped himself in his large coat and laid his head in the hood and then on the ground. His body seemed to stop moving as he slowed his breathing and allowed himself to drift off to a state where his consciousness slipped out of this world.

Kamisori stood atop a body of water. As he searched around he was only able to see water. Where was he? This was to big to be a pond, a lake, or a river. It was a huge ocean. The sky above was as clear as day and showed no signs of changing. The onlg distinguishing about the area that he was able to spy was a large jagged mountain that stood in the water in the distance. The water, itself, seemed calmed and subdued with the waves crashing up against each other sending small spray everywhere. As he got used to the scene he heard a voice a very familiar voice that held something a little different this time.
~Icy... corpses... float.~,
The voice Kamisori had heard hadn't been said allowed. It was in his head... or maybe... maybe it was all around him.
Kamisori soon found that the water below him had frozen over. Kamisori gasped, he had not even noticed that the change had occurred. Startled, he began stepping and moving around looking below him at the frozen surface. As he steeped on the ice he noticed that it looked black almost. CRACK! Under his right foot a small crack appeared and soon it began fracturing and spreading into a large complex crack. Kamisori, realizing the danger that this presented, began to run towards the large mountain in the distance. His feet glided across the surface of the ice as he heard the sounds of cracking following behind him and soon getting louder and louder. The ice behind him started to shatter. He heard large portions of ice cracking and shattering but the thing that surprised him was there was no splash. Shouldn't the ice fall into the water. Where did it go? Was there more ice under it? He didn't know, but there was no time to turn around and search for where the ice had gone. Kamisori ran and ran. He felt like he was running faster than he ever had before. Soon he realized his attempts to out run the cracking ice were in vain; the ice beneath his feet was cracking and moving faster ahead of his feet than he could hope to cover. PSHHHHHHH! The wind was flowing around his ears as he fell. Above him he saw a small hole with jagged ends. It was the surface of the ocean and above it was the clear blue sky. As he fell through the air he looked around and realized it was completely dark and the farther he fell the less light funneled through the crack in the oceans surface. This little light he had soon began receding as the surface above him began to reform and heal over itself, soon closing up completely. He guessed he was either going to die by hitting a rough, rocky bottom, of this large, death pit, or he was going to die on impact as his body smashed against the water, that lie somewhere far below. He fell and fell and soon he stopped and slowly sunk down into what felt like mist. The mist was darker than the air and it seemed to be grabbing at him sucking him deeper and deeper into it. It dragged his legs and arms and soon his torso down into it. All that was left was his face and soon he felt the cool, dark mist wrap around the edges of his face and cover him. His mouth: covered. His forehead: covered. His nose: covered. All that was left were his eyes and soon his left eye was covred to. His right eye remained and soon he could see the edges of the dark mist around his vision. In that last moment for he was dragged under he activated his byakugan. The pale eye's pupil expanded and became more defined as veins spread and tensed along the right side of his face near his temple and eye. He spoke.
"Byakugan"
In it's negative grayscale vision the once dark mist looked like heavenly tendrils lovingly caressing his body and limbs as it embraced him in it's white light. The tendrils covered his right eye completely and he allowed himself to stop struggling and allowed the 'light' to take him. As he receded deeper and deeper into the mist he saw one figure. It was only an outline but it floated towards him and soon was atop him, hovering just inches above his body. One of its long ethereal hands touched his chest, right over his heart. An energy. A power came from the combination of it's hand and his heart and soon his eyes closed as he drifted off.

Kamisori's brown eyes fluttered open to be greeted by the sight of sunlight embroidered by small wisps of white fur that seemed to reach out against the sun's rays. As he blinked his eyes a couple of times Kamisori pulled himself up off the ground and then sat upon the ground looking around. He wiped his eyes with his hands to rub the sleep from them. Kamisori picked himself up off the ground and stood up, stretching a little bit to make sure his body was limber and awake.
Kamisori stood fully erect and batted his eyes a few more times to make sure that he could stand without wavering. It was time to go make sure everything was still working. Kamisori jumped up and down three or four times and then ran along the barren surface of the Suna landscape. As he approached a tree he ran up it and backflipped off of it land kneeling. He turned around and slid a senbon out of his sleave and threw it. As it stuck on a rock he ran towards it, kicked upward towards an invisible foe and then followed the swing all the way around and pulled out the senbon.
"Good, I'm in top form", he said as he got up and walked around the area. I'm a little hungry", he remarked as his stomach growl. Kamisori reached into the coat pocket of his large winter jacket and pulled out his last small packet of food. He sat down and unwrapped his small parcel. Within was a small loaf of bread, a rice cake, and teriyaki chicken on a skewer. He happily devoured the food he had packed and allowed his sleep shocked body to loosen up even more.
Kamisori, now done with his food, walked towards the pond. He slowly dropped his jacket and allowed himself to step onto the surface of the water. Once out on the middle of the pond he used the mist jutsu beneath his feat. Causing a small veil of mist to appear around himself. He displaced more than needed chakra to do so and then dashed out, leaving the mist cloud standing there. Kamisori rushed a rock and as he did threw many senbon at it. Kamisori once he reached the small boulder, struck it a couple of times using his gentle fist style. Once he finished, he picked up the rock and jumped in the air with it and then got on its side as it fell.
If this had been a foe, both of them would be hurdling towards the ground to their deaths. As they fell Kamisori switched to the bottom, which would allow him to take the girth of the impact. BAM. Kamisori and the rock hit the ground and then... All around the rock mist was around. A huge fuma shuriken was imbedded in the rock.
The mist that Kamisori had originally jumped out dispersed and there stood Kamisori himself. He began the slow walk to the rock and as he walk he raised his hand in front of his body then swept them to his sides causing the mist to relinquish. Kamisori walked to the rock and pulled out his fuma shuriken and picked up the scattered senbon along the ground. Kamisori had, in the mist he'd summoned upon the lake, summoned a water clone that had gone out to combat the rock. Once the clone had attacked it allowed itself to be splat across the ground and turned to mist. This was when Kamisori threw the fuma shuriken and struck. This was a great way to attack a foe and blind them.
Kamisori slowly picked himself up from gathering his weapons and stood facing the exit of the pond's area. He knew he wouldn't be leaving this place anytime soon so he decided it was time to start actually learning this B-Rank jutsu. This jutsu, as he remembered his mother adamantly saying,
"Should be offensive. This should be the finale"
(OOC: I will use this to gain some B.E.)
~After Reform~

ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
105/5000  (105/5000)
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:55 am

Water Jutsu: The Beginning Cont. pt7
As Kamisori was preparing to learn the next technique on his mother list he breathed in deeply, inhaling the warm Sunagakure air that he had become so familiar with in his life. Breathing it in allowed him to calm his mind and steady his body to prepare for the arduous training that he would soon begin. As he breathed out Kamisori realized he had learned a lot in the past few hours and days. Not wanting to overdue it he decided he should go home.
~Man, I've been at it for quite a while now, maybe it's better off if I give my self a full day of rest and resume later like tomorrow or something.~
As Kamisori thought he calmed his chakra and stopped it's churning. As he stopped he checked his pouches and compartments to check for all his weapons and when he found one missing he picked it up. Finally ready to leave to try and get his rest done he walked gracefully out of the Sunagakure park and picked up his grandfather's great jacket, putting it on slowly as he walked out of the park's gates. Walking down the street Kamisori was again inspired and in awe at the sheer amount of diversity and life he saw that went on around him. As he walked the people went about their daily lives which he so envied. Their ability to stay focused and on one subject.
Walking down one street he realized where he was. Terry's street. As he neared his newest little friends house he pondered whether or not he should even enter or talk with the kid again, but in the end his conscience won out and he decided to go up and at least say hi to the kid. Closing in on the door, Kamisori dusted himself off and then tried to make himself more presentable by coming his hair and standing up straighter. He even tried using flat palms to smooth out the wrinkles in his clothing. As he reached the door, he picked up his hand knocked three good solid raps upon the door. As Kamisori waited for a few silent moments at the door he eventually heard soft, docile footsteps getting louder as whoever' they were reaching the door. Just as Kamisori thought the wait could not get any longer, the door opened allowing him to see a small old lady.
~Oh, this must be Terry's mother~
"Hello there mrs, my name is Kamisori Reza, and I'm one of Terry's friends. Is he home at the moment? I just came to see how he was doing."

The small old lady() starred for a moment comprehending what he said and then spoke.
"Oh yes, hello dear. Terry-kun has talked all about you. He wants to be just like you. Thank you so much for being there for him. His grandfather and I work so hard trying to raise him and pay for our house but it is just so hard sometimes. Come right in he should be out back. Follow me."
As Kamisori followed the sweet old lady into the house, he looked all around absorbing his surroundings. The house was a simple one. It held small furnishings that seemed to fit the stereotype of old people: cat statues, a few rocking chairs, and fresh baked cookies waiting on a platter. When the two finally reached the back door the old grandmother spoke once again.
"There he is", she said opening the back door a little bit, "Even though he as no talent for jutsu, he has been practicing chakra control since he met you a couple of days ago. I really hope you stick around, I think it would be good for his self esteem. *sniff sniff* it's just been so hard."
"No problem Mrs. I plan to stick around for a while. He seems like a really good kid and trust me, I've had a way of 'seeing' his chakra system and believe me has potential."
"Thank you so much. Bless you."
With that Kamisori bowed towards the old woman and then stepped outside after saying their goodbyes. Outside Kamisori stepped onto a stone patio, and saw a cute sight. There in the yard stood Terry, working o chakra control. The young boy placed his hands together and tried to maneuver his chakra. Kamisori at that moment activated his byakugan and looked at the boys circulatory system. As he examined the network of chakra veins that crossed his body he noticed that at one point there was a blocked Tenketsu point. A vital point that restricted much of the young child chakra flow.
~There!~, Thought Kamisori as he realized why the child couldn't use his chakra properly. ~I have to use my gentle fist to unblock that, I wonder how it got closed like that~
With the probem located Kamisori walked over to his young friend and said, "Hey there, hows it going... um I know this might be weird to ask but have you ever had a serious injury to your stomach near your naval"
The young boy looked suspiciously at Kamisori and then asked him, "How do you know that I was injured there? And yeah I did have an injury. When I was younger I was in an accident and a nail was driven straight through me. But how did you --"
"Oh well, I'm just guessed," Kamisori said trying to keep his Byakugan a secret, "Um, I know a technique that might help the point feel better and maybe, just maybe, allow you to control your chakra flow more easily."
"Really! How?", The young kid asked eager to fix his problem.
"Well it involves me hitting you with my index and middle finger. It will hurt but it may just fix your problem." Kamisori said as he really started to believe he could fix the problem. "I need you to lay down on your back and relax", as he said these words the young child reclined on the ground and relaxed his muscles by breathing in and out a couple of times.
"Okay now relax"
As Kamisori said this he brushed his hair over his right eye a little bit more. Patting it down so no one could spot the Byakugan. The boy, now fully relaxed was laid in front of Kamisori, and as he located the tenketsu point he pointed his index and middle finger out, aiming for the spot. Kamisori inhaled and then brought his hand down towards the middle of the boys stomach. As his finger hit the young child's warm flesh, Kamisori watched as the chakra expelled from his fingers and into the young boys flesh. After the transfer of chakra finished Kamisori saw the young boy convulse in pain as he clenched his stomach. The boy doubled over and rolled onto his side as he threw up into the grass. The force of the blow had pushed on his stomach and made him feel sick enough to throw up.
"Are you okay", asked Kamisori, "I'm sorry it hurt so bad. It's the only way for it to work."
"Ugh! No... no. You did this... ugh... you did this on prupose. Your just like... like all the other kids", as he said this tears streamed down the poor kids eyes. "You just wanted to... to hurt me like all the...ugh... other kids." At this point the child cried uncontrollably while whipping his mouth of the throw up.
"You... I hate you... I hate yo--"
As the child tried to speak he found himself cradled in Kamisori chest. The young child opened his eyes alarmed and tried to look up at his attacked. Yet this wasn't an attack, it was an embrace.
"No. No I am not like those other kids. I'm really trying to help you. Sometimes you must put the ones you love through pain to help them. To help them grow. To help them get stronger. To help them become the person you know them to be. My mom did the same for me. She had me go through a surgery to imbue me with a stronger power. Right now I'm only hurting you to help you. It's because I care that I'm doing this. I want you to become a strong shinobi. As strong as I know you can be."
With those words ringning in his head the young boy began to cry once more, but this time the tears were one's of joy. One's the child had not known since before his parent shad passed away.
"Thank you Kamisori, I... I can do it.", with a new determinate the young child laid back down on his back and bit his lip as he prepared for the next blow, "Do it again!"
Kamisori smiled and looked down at the ground before he prepared his finger's once more to pound into the young child's stomach. As the day wore on Kamisori thrusted his hand into that young boy's stomach at least 20 more times in about 40 minutes. As he did so Kamisori noticed that his young friend would always cry, but as he did the kid fought back the tears and the urge to just break down.
~This kid is strong. And it's this type of determination that will allow him to catch up to the rest of the children in his class even though he is severely behind them. If, he ever needs my help I will always be there~
From the house the old woman watched as her grandson took the beating from the gentle fist style. He old mouth, normally stern and loose, found itself tightening muscles revealing a genuine smile with wrinkles all around it. The smile was joined by a single tear that ran past her cheeks and fell off her chin, where it lay to this day on the ground.

Last edited by ΩRazor on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total

———————————————

| Profile |

| Missions |
Spoiler:
Stats:
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
105/5000  (105/5000)
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:17 am

Headed Home For The Day
The smile was joined by a single tear that ran past he cheeks and fell off her chin, where it lay to this day on the ground.
As Kamisori's fingers struck the young boy's stomach for the last time, he saw a burst of chakra released from within the child that lit up the kid's chakra network more than it had ever been lit up. But that last stroke was also the final straw for the young child. As the blow hit and the chakra surged through his body the young boys eye's flew wide open and then seemed to go limp and fall as they closed and the by feinted. Kamisori slowly stood as the boys entire body went limp. Seeing the boy lying there Kamisori felt sad that he had caused the boy the pain. Kamisori bent down and he picked up the young boy's body in his arms. Then getting up he pushed off with his knee and stood up only to Terry's grandmother looking at him with a tear in her eye. Kamisori, know surprised by her presence, began to worry that he made her frightened by beating her grandson.
"Madam, I am so sorry. It's just that he can't have good chakra flow because of the accident that he had, and I just wanted to make it so he could use it. I hit his chakra point and I was hoping it would allow him. And then he wouldn't. And he could use. and ... and ... and...an--"
And with that the old lady cut Kamisori off in mid sentence. "Shhh, shhh. It's okay my child. I know what you were doing. I've seen that stance and style before in my life. It used to be used to stop and block chakra flow. But however you learned it is your business. All I have to say is thank you.", again a tear ran out her eye as she clasped her hands in front of her and bowed her head, "Thank you for helping him. I can feel his chakra has begun to flow more normally."
"Wait! How did you... how did you know his chakra flow had returned?"
"Well you see I was once a ninja, a sensor ninja to be more percise. And when you used that technique I felt his chakra spike in that area. But all I have is gratitude. You are a blessing my child. Come follow me. We will put him in his room so he can rest. When he wakes I will tell him."
With that Kamisori followed the fragile old woman up to the child's room. It was furnished with a small bed, a chair, plastic kunai strewn around the room, and clothes everywhere. As Kamisori walked around the room, dodging clothing he reached the child's bed and placed him in it. Then he quickly covered the child in the blankets and turned to the old woman.
"I'm sorry If i caused you any uncomfortableness, and I'm happy though that I could please you. I think he now has a chance to se chakra like the rest of us."
"Yes thank you. It means so much to me, and I'm sure it will mean so much more to him"
"Your welcome and goodbye. I will stop by in the next few days to check on him. See you later", and with that Kamisori descended the stairs and then went out of the door, back onto the sandy streets of Suna.
As Kamisori walked away from his friend he wondered when the kid would wake up. Because the gentle fist style was used to attack internally he had no idea what type of damage he had done and whether or not it would have some permanent effects on the child. The more Kamisori thought about it he remembered seeing the damage and pain he was causing to the boy's insides. Through his byakugan he saw the bruising and some internal bleeding in the area he struck over and over again. It was something he would have to find out later. As he kept walking he realized dwelling on it was not helping him one bit, and all it did was make him feel worse about what he had done. But in the back of his mind he realized that hopefully the child would be able to now use chakra.
The longer he walked, the longer his mind took to get off of the subject of poor little Terry.
~Ugh, this is enough time to think of something else~ Kamisori thought harder and finally was able to tear his mind away from Terry. As feet kept on the pace home, his mind was kept at peace by one of his happier thoughts.

The light snow fell around the Kiri sky as a small canoe rolled through a small pond. As light fluttered through blinking eyes, the familiar sight of crescent eyes and wrinkles came into view. The small view watched as this older man with a great scar along the right side of his face rowed the canoe, pushing them through the water. The small hands now came into view as the view awkwardly toddled over to the side of the canoe and grasped onto the rough woods surface. Water. Water flowed all around as the small vision peered in, and in that water lie a reflection. A small brown child stood in the reflection directly below, and as the child watched the other same child, both reached out, reaching for each other.
"No Kami-kun, don't fall in little one", the older man said as a large hand grasped the small boys chest and pulled him in. The older man positioned the small child between his legs, and then, as the child tried to scramble away, he wrapped them both in a huge white coat. This sense of warmth and protection. It was the way the child felt in the arms of his grandfather. The long fingers of the old man began poking into the sides of the young child.
"Heh heh, No... no granpa. Heh he... please... hehe." came the small squealing voice, as the small body writhed in delight. The barrage of fingers poked and prodded and soon the child was overcome with joy and just gave into the tickles. The body collapsed into the old man's legs and just rolled around on the canoe floor.
As the two played and fought against each other to win the tickle fight, the canoe eventually stopped as the momentum for the old man's arms stopped. The two's struggle eventually subsided and they were left alone together in the wilderness. The old man stopped so suddenly the little boy began to worry. The old shinobi's gaze was stuck to the trees near the skyline. The young boy huddled up onto the old man's leg, he knew if anything were to happen, his grandfather would protect him. The old shinboi cocked his head ever so slightly, adjusting so he could hear into the forest. Then, as suddenly as the old man had stopped, the old man whipped his head towards the young boy and said, "You wanna go on a adventure?" but before the young boy could answer, the old man had found the answer in the young boy's appearing smile. With that the young boy found himself snatched up onto the old man's back and rushed forward that he almost didn't have time to breathe before feeling the harsh icy wind on his small face. The two were zooming through the forest with such speed that it seemed everything around them had stopped. The young boy glanced all around as they whipped and winded through the trees, going faster and faster and faster. The two finally landed on a branch, a harsh landing that sent the young boy lurching forward before being caught by the old man. Then came the familiar voice,
"Look Kami, look there." And with that a finger pointed to a small clearing.
In the clearing almost invisible was a polar bear. She stood tall and strong, stronger than anything the young boy had seen. There was a fierceness about her that seemed to demand respect, and as the young child moved a little, shifting his weight on the branch, just like his grandfather, the polar bears head cocked to the side and listened to him. The child stiffened waiting. Wondering why she had stopped with such determination to find the maker of the sound. To find him. Then he saw it. Behind her, almost as invisible as snow on snow he saw, two small white creatures. Her young. The small creatures moved, just as unsure as he had when his grandfather listened.

As Kamisori came out of his memory he realized he was once more at the front of his house with the familiar heavy gate standing closed. A guard against the world. He entered the building and slowly went back to his room but stopped to see his mother sleeping n the bed with his father. And as he looked at her he remembered he had seen that determination. That same determination from his grandfather. That same determination from the mother polar bear. That same determination was in his mother and had always been since he could ever remember.

———————————————

| Profile |

| Missions |
Spoiler:
Stats:
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
105/5000  (105/5000)
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:32 pm

Time For Bed
As Kamisori continued into the house he found himself more sure of his footing, as he planted his feet along the familiar and common path to his bed. This was now his time to finally set himself down and allow the events of the day to wash over him. Unlike the other day which was full of fun and training and getting much work done, this day had failed in his expectations because he had hurt his friend. Although he knew what he did should have worked, he had doubts in his mind to as if it had barely injured the kid. With his byakugan he had seen that there was much bruising and bleeding inside the young shinobi's body. Kamisori had wanted to stay and help but truthfully he was frightened by what he had done to the child. Kamisori didn't just leave the child to fend for himself. As he had walked away, he had used his byakugan and spied hat Terry's grandmother had started administering medical ninjutsu to try and heal her broken child.
kamisori's sure feet finally brought him to the all to familiar room. There as his feet grazed the wooden floor, he saw the book he had finished the night before.as he bent down to pick up the book the light breeze of wind coming through the window chilled his skin lightly. After he'd bent down and picked it up, he slowly walked over to his counter and placed the book there where it would rest for quite some time. He lifted his arms as he stretched from the days tedious activities. His hands found there wayto the berm as he had closed his eyes blindlessly feeling around his room. Once the arms felt the lush, plump mattress they slowly lowered the boys torso down until it made contact with the bed. Now that half the chore was done he swung the other half of himself up onto the bed and allowed the night sounds to lull him into a daze.
As he listened now, lying upon the bed he heard the sounds of the wild nature that stood only mere feet outside these walls that he called home. "Byakugan," he spoke softly under his breath as his right eye shifted and allowed him the 360° vision that he had grown accustomed to. This vision allowed his attention to zoom outside of these walls and peer at the undisturbed nature that so few got to ever see. The tree's seemed calmer, the bird's seemed alive, and the wind, water, and animals all seemed more awake than when he had seen them all before. Here, in their natural habitat, undisturbed they all seemed more alive, like they were not just some trifling thing to distract from a fight, but now they all seemed to be their own being with their own purpose in life. As Kamisori's (Now 200 meter vision) zoomed around, the small chakra's that he saw astounded him. As he moved through the part of the village his vision could reach, he could see chakra of many different sleeping citizen of Suna through the walls. the energy he saw seemed to be boundless. Using his vision he went on a night time stroll, all from the safety of his bed. It was more than a stroll to him, it seemed a spiritual journey.
~I hope this is what death is like. Then I could marvel at the beauty and energy of the earth even after my physical form has faded. I could keep an eye on the ones I love and pray for them through all the little they go through. But I guess this is a dream... when a shinobi dies, all that's left is their memory and legacy, and if they are lucky enough... their will.~
His thoughts which had been optimistic quickly turned towards pessimism. As he hoped a wish that somehow, some part of his grandfather was still in this world watching him and loving what he had done with it. But somewhere else inside he realized all he had left was his grandfather's memory. Memories of his great times that haunted him in the old shinobi's absence. All that was left was a legacy. A legacy to pick up where his grandfather left off and to become the type of strong determined yet kind shinobi that he was. And the last was his will. The will of an ancient shinobi that stayed with Kamisori guiding him through these hard times. Kamisori heard the voice whispering to him crisply like the brisk win hitting warm cheeks.
~Live. Live and find your own way. Even though a blizzard looms ahead, you can get through it. Even if you have to burry into the snow and rest, move until your feet hurt, or find another way. In the end the snow may be an enemy but at the same time it is your only comfort. Constant and strong, evanescent and always. Like time~
~Frozen!!~
Kamisori thought as he snapped his vision back to where it belonged and activated his byakugan. Kamisori realized the internal struggle he had going on within. Here he was in the dessert of Sunagakure, yet his mind kept pulling back to the opposite. A snowy and wintery land that he had known in the vacations of his youth with his grandfather. What was he trying to reaize, what was his heart trying to tell him. Quickly a thought flashed his mind,
~Run!~

But quickly Kamisori realized that he did not want t become a missing ninja, or become a run away. That would be ludicrous. Kamisori thought more and realized what he had to do was go back there one day soon. To try and come to terms with what had happened and how he could deal with it.
~Become stronger~ the voice whispered.
Not just deal with it but become stronger because of it. With new determination and a stronger resolve, now more than ever Kamisori settled down for bed, as tomorrow he would begin real Jonin work. Now as he lay his head down on the pillow and reposition himself for sleep, Kamisori's mind once again drifted off to another flashbulb memory of his grandfather again. This time it was different. Differant than the recent ones he'd days before. Not cold... but... warm...

There in the sun Kamisori laid on the warm sands, tanning his already dark colored skin. He sat there on the sand in white board shorts that reached a little below his knees and wore no shirt. The only other defining feature were the dark sunglasses that shielded his eyes as he started up in the sun half awake, half asleep. Along the sands a crashing noise could be heard further up from the shinboi. Crash! wooooooosh... Crash! wooooooosh... Crash! ... They were waves. Waves of water along the sand. This was a beach. He and his family (Mother, father, and himself) had traveled a ways in the land of wind to reach the ocean at the edge of the land of wind. Here they had met up with other family members from around the world. Cousin's from within Suna, Grandfather had come from Kirigakure, a few aunts and uncles from other towns and villages in the Land of Wind and an uncle who had been on sabbatical in the Land of Fire's main village, Konohagakure.
Now the whole group of relatives spent a leisurely day at the beach together as a family. Kamisori was, at this time, around the age of 14. He sat in the lands like a few other teenagers, tanning and just soaking up the sun. Some of the children of the younger generation ran around dodging waves or throwing blunt kunai at each other, "pretending" ninja. Some of the older kids played volleyball, and the adult sat arund on blankets and in fold out chairs talking of their kids, missions, and sipping champagne. As Kamisori got up from his nice tanning he went over to his grandfather, who had been trying to teach some of the younger kids how to surf.
"Hey Kami you wanna go surfing", as soon as he said this an eruption came from the younger kids who began complaining that they hadn't learned how to surf yet. "Don't worry little ones, Kaito can teach you. Come here Kaito teach the little ones to finish surfing!"
As he said this one of Kamisori's many uncle came over and picked up the surfboard. Kamisori grabbed his own board as his grandfather caught up and the two of them ran down into the water began surfing. The two jumped belly first on their boards and paddled out to sea. Now deep out into the water's Kamisori looked to his grandfather who again smiled at the young boy and jumped up onto his board as a wave approached and engulfed the two. Now both riding underneath the wave Kamsori followed behind his grandfather's strong back. The two went along until the wave broke and swallowed them both. The two paddled back up to their boards and both let out hard laughs as they locked eyes. After several more waves and several more hours the two swam back to the sands. As Kamisori walked himself, and his board, out of the water he began to tremor as the air seemed to chill him to the bone. Shunsuke quickly brought up his wintery jacket and wrapped it around the young boy.
"Thanks Grandpa", came Kami's voice, "It was really cold." The old shinobi only smiled and walked away.
Late in the night the family was still at the beach, but the mood became more somber, as thoughts of leaving in a few hours loomed over their heads. Now they were all huddled around a roaring fire as they all sat on blankets or logs. The family had grown closer one again this summer, a tradition that kept them all tight. As the night ended, little ones went to sleep in tents or in wagons that would take them home, while other sang songs and laughed over stories. Kamisori walked away from the group to walk along the sands near the shore. The water washed over his feet and kept him cool. As he walked he suddenly heard footstps behind his own. He quickly turned around pulling a kunai from his shorts. The assailant silently slid around him and then pinned him to the ground.
"Ugh!...Ow!", he yelped as his back hit the ground, "You win again Grandpa"
The attacked slipped off his black cloak and there above him were those squinty crescent eye and familiar scar Kami had gotten use to.
"You let down your left guard. Buy don't be discouraged, it was a hard maneuver to block against.", came the cool and aged voice.
The two laughed as they talked techniques and walked along the shore. It wasn't long until Kamisori began to get tired, and as he did his grandfather walked him back to the group. Now, back with relatives once again Shunsuke said, "Hey Kami. I've given it some thought. When you're older I'll give it to you. The jacket I mean"
Kamisroi half awake and half asleep realized what he'd said and stood there for a moment with his mouth open. "Grandpa... but all the others, even the older ones... and you're giving it to me?"
"Kami. I know you were meant to wear it. You will wear it proudly and it will serve you well"
"I don't know what to... I mean... thank you. Thank you grandfather", Kami said as he bowed as a sign of respect.
"Winter will be warm as can be with that around you"

———————————————

| Profile |

| Missions |
Spoiler:
Stats: