Naruto: Generation X
Hello,

Welcome to the RPG Naruto Generation X. Feel free to look around the site. We are now looking for new members so If you would like to join, we'd love to have you join us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello,

Welcome to the RPG Naruto Generation X. Feel free to look around the site. We are now looking for new members so If you would like to join, we'd love to have you join us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» .:Village Port:.
Kenshin Onizuka EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:53 pm by ΩRazor

» .:Suna Pass:.
Kenshin Onizuka EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:22 am by ΩRazor

» The Start Of Wind Training: Kamisori's Trial
Kenshin Onizuka EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:25 am by ΩRazor

» .:SHOP:.
Kenshin Onizuka EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:34 pm by ΩRazor

» .:About Jutsu, Chakra, and Natures:.
Kenshin Onizuka EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:02 pm by ΩRazor

» DOJUTSU/KEKKEI GENKAI/OTHER ABILITIES
Kenshin Onizuka EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:36 am by ΩRazor

» Looking for a sparring partner [DE]
Kenshin Onizuka EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:53 pm by Shinranui

» Training To Make It Hot
Kenshin Onizuka EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:09 pm by Shinranui

» The first of many missions: Kamisori's Resolve
Kenshin Onizuka EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:59 pm by ΩRazor

Staff
•Owner:•
ΩRazor

•Administrators:•
(None)

•Moderators:•
(None)

•Join The Staff•
Top posters
ΩRazor (282)
Kenshin Onizuka Lside11Kenshin Onizuka Mid11Kenshin Onizuka Rside11 
Alex Ruler (23)
Shinranui (16)
Abyss (9)
Timtim (6)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 28 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:28 am
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Affiliates

Affiliate With Us

-------

Kenshin Onizuka

2 posters

Go down

Kenshin Onizuka Empty Kenshin Onizuka

Post by Abyss Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:06 am

Kenshin Onizuka (Name might be changed when I come up with a better one?)

Rank: Jounin (Jonin) (I like to spell them the Japanese way and add 'u' to them)
Height: 5' 7''
Weight: 155 lbs
Birth Country: Iwagakure
Personality: Kenshin is rather quite, he doesn't really go out of his way to get involved in various activities that occur in and around Iwagakure. He generally sticks to his primary goals and tries not to try too hard in achieving minor goals. He often reads (not pervy books :p) and draws in his spare time. He believes reading and drawing calm him down, and often when he is angry he takes out a pencil and draws, or pulls out a popular novel. On the battlefield, Kenshin is mainly focuses on battle plans and other matters like that. Of cource he goes into to battle and fights (as he must, for he is Jounin rank) but he is seen more as a leader and battle planner, then as a warrior. Is this the way he wishes people to see him? He is not sure.
Appearance: Kenshin's most striking feature is probably his eyes. They are a deep blue. Besides that his black and silky cloak is rather unusual, but not that weird. Like many of the others, he doesn't see himself as a normal Jounin. Some think he wears the cloak to set himself apart from the other Jounin. Others think the cloak is just to keep him warm, him being wimpy and all, either way, he wears a cloak. Underneath his cloak, is his ninja fannypack, which carries a few kunai, a dozen shuriken, and a pocketknife. Kenshin has brown hair, and, for the most part, wears his ninja headband in the normal place, upon his forehead, however occasionally he moves it up to the top of his head. Kenshin's hair is quite short by ninja standards and is often hidden by his cloak. His skin is white, but not pale.
History:
Kenshin was born to a rather normal family, on a rather normal day. Originally, his parents did not want him to become a ninja, his parents wanted him to take over their shop in the downtown village area. Because of his parent's wishes, Kenshin spent many of his early days at the shop, where his parents tried to teach him about being a shop-owner. However, since Kenshin's parents owned a ninja tool shop, instead of learning about being a shop-keeper, he taught himself how to use simple ninja tools, like kunai and shuriken.

Kenshin also began to teach himself some basic taijutsu when he was a rather young age. His parents could have sent him to the ninja academy (he was now old enough), but they still had their hopes sent on him taking over the shop. Kenshin was still not interested (suprise, suprise :p.) Kenshin began training on punching bags and attack dummies each day. One day Kenshin met a ninja academy friend, who told him about the "coolness" of the ninja academy. Kenshin told his parents of his wishes of going to the ninja academy, but they still wouldn't let him.

Each day, Kenshin and his friend, Kyo, trained outside together. After about a month of friendship, Kyo began to teach Kenshin the Clone Jutsu, but he wasn't interested in it. Kenshin claimed that using gnejutsu was, "Like tipping one turtle on its back and making it fight another turtle." Kenshin always had a thing for turtles. One man, who walked into his family shop about once a week, had a summoning turtle. Kenshin wished he was brave enough to approach the "Turtle-Man"

Eventually Kenshin did approach the Turtle-Man. The Turtle-Man said, "You can call me Jin, my friend." Kenshin then went on to show Jin his kunai and shuriken skills. Jin was quite impressed, even before he heard the part about Kenshin "not joining the academy." Eventually Jin befriended Kyo as well, and they decided that they would go off and train together. Jin was a Jounin from Iwagakure, so he decided to take on just those two as his genin.

Jin's team weren't an average team, but there was weirder. Jin's team didn't do missions very often, they mainly explored. Explored Iwagakure, explored Kohonakure, explored Sungakure, and other small villages and towns. Together, they learned new ninjutsu, practiced taijutsu, and explored the world.After training for two years, Jin's team returned to Iwagakure, and Kyo and Kenshin were both promoted to Chunin.

Kenshin and Kyo really did enjoy Jin's company. They saw him as a good leader and fighter. It was hard to find a signle person with such a quality. Kenshin was a good leader, but his battle skills were somewhat flawwed. On the other hand, Kyo was a great fighter, but his leadership skills were surely lacking. Once, Kenshin had gone head-to-head with a rogue, and had tripped when he attempted to charge the rogue. Clearly his fighting skills could be improved. Kyo had once lead Jin into an ambush, because he was unaware of the dangerous area. Archers could attack nicely on the hills and swordsmen could hide quite well in the trees. Amazingly, Jin was a better leader than Kenshin, and a stronger fighter than Kyo. He was quite a good idol.

Throughout his travels, Kenshin saw many different types of people, and many different lifestyles. He saw a village of people who only farmed and cooked, that was their entire life. He decided to write about them in the journal that Jin had given him. Those farmers would have the first page in his diary.

Diary of Kenshin-Jin
Dedicated to: Iwagakure, Jin, May he Rest in Peace.

Farmers and Cooks:
I came a across a tiny village. It contained twenty citizens at most. Apparently, all they did was farmed and cooked. They knew nothing of ninja, jutsu, or anything else of the sort. When I told them of my travels with Jin, they were all amazed. It was interesting seeing all these people with completely different lifestyles. I thought for a moment how lovely it would be to live in this village, just farming without a care in the world. But then I thought, I would have never met Jin or Kyo. Perhaps the villagers were always lonely. I wondered how they could overcome such loneliness. Then I thought more. I concluded my thinking by saying, "Perhaps loneliness is an emotion that can only exist once you have seen its opposite."

Trumpets and Flutes:
The next interesting village that I found was a trading village. At least Jin said it was a trading village. More like a Crazy House, I thought. Everyone was constantly playing flutes and horns, the awful sounds were hurting my ears. Maybe a jutsu could be made that made music so loud that it made the enemies deaf, I thought. Interesting thought.... I told Kyo, but he only laughed, so I decided not to tell Jin.

Mercanary soldiers:
On one of our travels, our team found a group of mercanary soldiers for hire. They belonged to no village, and had only themselves to look after. The soldiers told me of their many travels, how they had freedom, only having to accept missions that they wanted to accept, how they had a taste of heroism, as they helped villages out in their time of need, and how they could relax until they were hired again. I told Jin how "cool" it would be to be a group of soldiers-for-hire. First Jin told me that as soldiers-for-hire you weren't helping a village in its time of need, because its time of need is always, and in order to serve a village you must always be there for it, whether it be doomsday or a peaceful day. Next he told me some crap about how these soldiers had no honor, "For they are no better then bounty hunters. They would fight anyone for cash, they would kill anyone for cash, and they have no rules but "Make Money." Just speaking with these terrible ninja leaves a bad taste in my mouth."

Summoning:
Jin waited a long time before teaching Kenshin and Kyo to summon turtles. He believed that summoning creatures were powerful creatures that only elite ninja should be able to use. Both Kyo and Kenshin spend countless hours summoning and training with their creatures. Kenshin's summoned creature was a huge turtle named Funakoshi. They trained together for a long time, and began to develop combination attacks. They enjoyed each other's company (even though Kenshin seemed to enjoy the company much more than Funakoshi.) Kenshin began to use his lightning style: Surge, with a water style attack from Funakoshi. They called this combination: Ikatsuchi-gawa (Lightning River.) They also combined Kenshin's earth style and Funakoshi's Water style to create a mudslide or other such techniques. Still, they were partial to lightning river.
Travels:
Throughout our team's travels they encountered many different types of people and summoning creatures. Some summoned oxen or horses. Others toads or slugs. There was a huge variety out there. We found that summoning adds a whole new side to the cube of fighting. Now you can think of new combination attacks for you and your summoning creature. Together you, your friends, and your summoning creatures march against the world. It's a great feeling.

I find that now I have a very strong bond with my team. Perhaps that bond is too strong. I would be thrown into a world of sadness should any of my comrades die. It is a concept that is too awful to think about, I think. Now our team has begun to head back to Iwagakure. I was not informed why, and neither was Kyo (so he says.) Even though I will be somewhat happy to go back to my village and see my parents once again..... I do not think that it will be a great meeting. No one really misses us. No other ninja or ninja team really knows us, we seem foreign to all of them. Maybe this meeting with Iwagakure will go badly. But, I suppose, I must hope for the best.

I trained a little more today, but my soul doesn't seem into it. I have a bad feeling about this meeting. I keep telling myself that the meeting can not turn out too badly, but that knowledge doesn't seem to help me feel any better. There is a beautiful sunset tonight. I hope that this sunset is telling me that the future looks bright. But, I have a feeling that, the future will be quite dark anyway.

End of Diary------------------

During Jin's team's travels, they encountered some awful people. They ran into many rogues, and many people spying on Iwagakure. But on one adventure, something awful happened. Jin encountered a very strong rogue, one rogue so strong that he nearly killed Jin, Kyo, and Kenshin several times. Jin sent Kenshin and Kyo to go back to Iwagakure (they were close by at the time) and recieve aid right away. However when Kyo and Kenshin arrived, they would not send aid to Jin. Kenshin and Kyo were both enraged. When they returned, they found their master dead, with nothing but a small note left. The duo never revealled what the note said.

After one more year, both Kenshin and Kyo were Jounin. But their loyalty was with Jin, not with the awful Iwagakure. But still, during Jin's entire lifetime, his loyalty stayed with Iwagakure. Kenshin and Kyo told him several times that he was just the village's puppet, but he didn't listen. He was one who didn't like to be told what to do or what to think. Kenshin and Kyo had decided not to abandon Iwagakure, since Jin had not abandoned Iwagakure in his lifetime.

Kenshin and Kyo have done many more missions in the past 6 months. But they still do not trust the decieving Iwagakure. They believe that had Iwagakure cared about Jin, they would of sent aid. But they sent no aid. They didn't even pay for a tombstone. Awful people they were. The duo believed the Rock Village couldn't be trusted as far as a rock could be thrown. They still waited though.

It has been another 2 months. Iwagakure recently plundered a small village, a tiny innocent village. Kenshin and Kyo are truely fed up with Iwagakure and its foul deeds. They are definitely considering going rogue, assumign Iwagakure doesn't clean up its act. Kenshin hopes, that for Jin's sake, they can stay as ninja of Iwagakure. However, Kenshin fears that Jin's dying wish can't be honored much longer.....

Last edited by Abyss on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:58 pm; edited 6 times in total
Abyss
Abyss
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Kenshin Onizuka Left_bar_bleue100/5000Kenshin Onizuka Empty_bar_bleue  (100/5000)
Chakra Natures:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Kenshin Onizuka Empty Re: Kenshin Onizuka

Post by Abyss Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:11 am

Weapon: Kunai x10

Storage:

Chakra Nature Dominate: Earth

Chakra Nature Secondary: Lightning

Stats:
•Strength(Tai): 10

•Stamina: 8

•Agility: 11

•Intelligence(Gen): 15

•Dexterity: 7

•Chakra: 15

•Latent Power(Nin): 14

Last edited by Abyss on Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Abyss
Abyss
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Kenshin Onizuka Left_bar_bleue100/5000Kenshin Onizuka Empty_bar_bleue  (100/5000)
Chakra Natures:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by Abyss Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:38 am

Ninjutsu:
C-Rank:
Earth Release: Underground Submarine Voyage
Lightning Surge

D-Rank:
Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Manipulated Shuriken Technique
Shadow Shuriken Technique

E-Rank:
Body Replacement Technique
Transformation Technique
Rope Escape Technique
Clone Jutsu
Cloak of Invisibility

Last edited by Abyss on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Abyss
Abyss
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Chakra Natures:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:28 am

Well It looks like your off to a good start there are just a few things to fix.

~Personality~
You mention him being seen as a battle planner and leader, yet you made his intelligence fairly low. I would suggest either raising the intelligence, or taking out the part of him being a planner in battle

~Appearance~
You did a really good job here but could you tell us his skin color, maybe his body type/build, and also maybe describe how long his hair is.

~History~
Most Important is that you have 9 paragraphs BUT your word count only comes up to around 700 (So far, you mentioned lengthening his history) and at 700 thats only enough to be a Genin. I suggest typing much more Smile

~Weapons~
LOL, you said you stole it from me so i suggest you choose your own Basic weapon that will go under weapon, for the secondary slots leave them empty. The character rules stated
Many secondary weapons take up more than one slot. All secondary weapons are retrievable except for explosives, projectiles (unless used with certain techniques), and pills. You will find some secondary weapons use all 10 slots. Later on when you make money you can obtain more slots by buying them which will allow you to buy and hold more advanced items and weapons. Starting off, you may not use the secondary slots.

~Stats~
Right now you only have alloted 79 points, you have 80 if you are going to be a "Jounin".

~Jutsu~
You have too few jutsu and too many in other places
Jonin/B-Rank Criminal - 5 E-Rank jutsu (nin, gen, or tai jutsu), 3 D-Rank justu (nin, gen, or tai jutsu), 2 C-Rank jutsu (nin, gen, or tai jutsu)
5 E-Rank jutsu. You only listed 3
3 D-Rank Jutsu. You got 3
2 C-Rank Jutsu. You got these
So you can still get 2 more E-Rank jutsu ^_^

Conclusion:
Judging on first appearances I would suggest you start off as a Genin or Chunin. This would mean you need to make more changes other than the ones I suggested, but its up to you

Thats ALL, In the mean time this is pending

ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Kenshin Onizuka Left_bar_bleue105/5000Kenshin Onizuka Empty_bar_bleue  (105/5000)
Chakra Natures: Wind • Water
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by Abyss Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:01 pm

Still a work in progress.... I will tell you when it is completely done (history that is.)

I think I have fixed everything but the history. Current word count:
Number of words: 1354--
http://www.wordcounttool.com/

Required 1750+

Only 400 words left to go Wink.

Update: Number of words: 1484.

Will resume writing once you come online again.

Also I suggest changing Jounin slightly to make it read:
C-Rank 2
D-Rank 4
E-Rank 4

It is hard to find 5 E rank jutsu that make sense. http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Special:BrowseData/Jutsu?Jutsu_rank=E

PS: If you count my appearence and personality, the grand total is 1817 Wink.
Abyss
Abyss
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Chakra Natures:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:00 pm

Well, I just started looking through the jutsu archives and I found these E-Ranked jutsu.

• Name: Body Replacement Technique (Substitution Jutsu)
    Type: Supplementary
    Description: This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach
    Drawbacks: (None)
    Requirements: (None)
    TP: 40

• Name: Clone Technique
    Description: This technique creates intangible copies of the user. The clones are simply illusions and will dissipate when they come into contact with something. The illusions can be seen through by the Byakugan and the Sharingan. A person with normal eyes can also distinguish the clones from the original, since the clones will not disrupt the area around themselves with their movement (won't kick up dust, crush grass, etc.).
    Drawbacks: Clones aren't real or tangible
    TP: 20

• Name: Cloak of Invisibility Technique (Disguise Jutsu)
    Description: This jutsu allows a ninja to take a cloak or a piece of cloth and blend into an object, making them invisible.

• Name: Generic Sealing Technique
    Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu, typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Puppets can have these hidden inside various compartments as a means of increasing their own killing potential as well as hiding useful weapons from the opponent's sight.
    Requirements: Sealing Scrolls

• Name: One Thousand Years of Death
    Type: Offensive
    Description: A very simple technique with an over-dramatic name, One Thousand Years of Death is little more than inserting one's index and middle fingers into the opponent's rectum, causing constipation, pain and/or embarrassment.
    TP: 30

• Name: Transformation Technique
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to transform either themselves or another object into the appearance of another person, animal, or object.
    TP: 50

Now looking at the list there is not a lot of variety, so I will see about creating more E-Ranked Jutsu

Last edited by ΩRazor on Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Kenshin Onizuka Left_bar_bleue105/5000Kenshin Onizuka Empty_bar_bleue  (105/5000)
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by Abyss Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:59 pm

I finished the history section. I would say Im almost out of beta now. I finished history at exactly 1776 words. Please tell me if anything else needs to be switched or improved.
Abyss
Abyss
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Chakra Natures:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:02 pm

Ok the only thing that is a little bit wrong is the jutsu,
  • You need 5 E-Ranks (We have 7 E-Rank jutsu to choose from)
  • Earth Clone Technique is a C-Rank Jutsu
  • Lightning Release Shadow Clone Is a C-Rank Jutsu and also requires the user know Shadow Clone Jutsu as a prerequisite.
Other than these small things your profile is looking like is ready to be approved.
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by Abyss Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:18 pm

Thanks, Updated Jutsu Section. P.S. Cloak of Invisibility is Konohamaru's disguise jutsu thing. I believe it has a different name in the site database.
Abyss
Abyss
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Chakra Natures:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:31 pm

Shadow Clone Jutsu is a B-Rank technique.
and I know what cloak of invisiblity is, i posted a post or two before in the list of E-Rank jutsu

Name: Cloak of Invisibility Technique (Disguise Jutsu)
Description: This jutsu allows a ninja to take a cloak or a piece of cloth and blend into an object, making them invisible.
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by Abyss Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Oops, sorry about the cloak thing. Either way, I fixed the shadow clone thing..... Im not too good with the whole jutsu rank thing...... updated.
Abyss
Abyss
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Chakra Natures:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:22 pm

Sorry I didn't catch this before, but Earth Clone is a C-Ranked technique. By the way, if you do have any trouble about knowing what rank jutsu is, please just click on the Jutsu Index in the useful links on the left side under village news. In there you should be able to find what you need.

Jutsu Archive: https://naruto-genx.rpg-board.net/jutsu-f22/
Sorted Jutsu: https://naruto-genx.rpg-board.net/jutsu-f22/sorted-jutsu-t86.htm

Note: You can click these urls to go to the areas
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by Abyss Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:36 pm

Updated
Abyss
Abyss
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Chakra Natures:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by ΩRazor Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:38 pm

Ok Well now everything seems good.
:approved:
Enjoy
ΩRazor
ΩRazor
Jonin
Jonin

•Ninja Profile•
Exp. Points:
Jutsu:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum